#1 Matlock

Matlock

Carpe Citizen

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,913 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 17 December 2020 - 07:47 pm

As per Part 1, all these items are off an 2002MY TDM900, unless otherwise stated. They should fit all TDM900 years. These items can be collected in a Covid secure manner from Formby, Merseyside, or you can pay by PayPal and I can post at cost to you in the UK. PM me with what you want and I’ll PM you back, within a day, with confirmation, a postage cost if required, and my PayPal details. Sales are on a first-come-first-served basis and I’ll update the thread when a sale is confirmed. Anything unsold after the holidays will be going on the Bay of Es.

Our first item is this lovely period Givi E460 topbox . £45 SOLD

Which brings me to my next item. A Givi 347F top box mounting bracket kit with M3 Monokey plate. . £35 SOLD

To compliment the top box, the fashionable commuter can choose this pair of Givi E22 panniers. These are about 3 years old and in good fully working condition. There’s a few minor scratches, but nothing major. They come with four keys and fit on the Givi Monokey system pannier mounts. £70   SOLD  

And funnily enough, I have a set of Givi PL347 Monokey pannier mounting brackets for sale too. £35 SOLD

Next, a pair of pattern alloy levers. I’ve always carried these with me in my toolroll, but I’ve thankfully never needed them, so they’re in as-new condition, they came out of their bags for the first time to be photographed. £15 SOLD

Next, genuine Yamaha unused clutch cable. Again, this has lived in my toolbag for many years, thankfully I’ve never needed it. While it’s unused and seems to be working fine, the packaging is a bit scruffy. £20 SOLD 

And finally, another TDM-specific toolbag dweller. This well made hinged alloy prop is for jacking the back wheel off the ground sufficiently to spin the wheel to lube the chain, or to remove the wheel for a puncture repair if you don’t have a centre stand. You wedge it under the swing arm, not fully extended, on the opposite side to the sidestand and then push the middle until the hinged part is locked as fully open as it will go. £10
50730746511_53bf3b803b_b.jpg
50730843417_245b9047ea_b.jpg

A late addition, that I forgot to add. A rare Lee Henty dual feed Scotoiler nozzle. This is a thing of engineering cleverness and beauty. It bolts to the TDM900's swing arm and replaces the standard Scotoiler offering. The 'nibs' are hard plastic and fit flush to the rear sprocket, just above the chain. The centrifugal (or is it centripetal) force draws the oil to both sides of the chain. Made of stainless steel and machined alloy, it's indestructible. The copper pipes are standard plumbing fare and the nibs are plastic sheathing from something. I have spares for everything included, but I've only replaced the nibs once in about 85k miles and one copper tube when I clumsily removed the wheel without first removing the feed pipes. This setup is incredibly effective. I ride all year and get 25k-30k out of a set of chain & sprockets. I've arrived home in the depths of winter when the bike is caked in salt and the chain looks like new with a film of Scotoil covering it entirely. £35 SOLD

Edited by Matlock, 31 January 2021 - 05:24 pm.

2002 TDM900 in glorious yellowNOW SOLD  :( 

2012 Honda Crosstourer VFR1200X. Hyperspeed tourer.

1990 XTZ750 in black, standard apart from Micron silencer. Mechanical restoration complete, cosmetic restoration next on the agenda.. NOW SOLD  :( 

Follow me on twitter

#2 PICARD

PICARD

has been here 4ever

• 1,741 posts
  • TDM model: 2004

Posted 17 December 2020 - 08:52 pm

Aye up chris. I'll take the lever and clutch cable please. I'll pay up front and pick up when I get a chance if that's ok?
Lock onto my co-ordinates and beam me up !!

04 900 - 92 mk 1 - r 1150 rs - Z550 A1 - 2x bonnies - plastic slug -XL185 - ...not in that order !! (and one or two i don't want / dare to own up to !!)

#3 Matlock

Matlock

Carpe Citizen

• 3,913 posts

Posted 17 December 2020 - 09:58 pm

Aye up chris. I'll take the lever and clutch cable please. I'll pay up front and pick up when I get a chance if that's ok?

Sold to the Captain. I assume you mean levers i.e. the pair? If the weather holds, I may take the Crosstourer out for a spin on Sunday, if I do, I can deliver to Cliff and your good self if you want. I'll let you know. 

1990 XTZ750 in black, standard apart from Micron silencer. Mechanical restoration complete, cosmetic restoration next on the agenda.. NOW SOLD  :( 

Follow me on twitter

#4 PICARD

PICARD

has been here 4ever

• 1,741 posts

Posted 18 December 2020 - 08:31 am

Could be a plan chris. I'll confirm that I'll be at home nearer the time. I'll call / txt you sat if thats ok.

04 900 - 92 mk 1 - r 1150 rs - Z550 A1 - 2x bonnies - plastic slug -XL185 - ...not in that order !! (and one or two i don't want / dare to own up to !!)

#5 Matlock

Matlock

Carpe Citizen

• 3,913 posts

Posted 18 December 2020 - 08:46 am

Could be a plan chris. I'll confirm that I'll be at home nearer the time. I'll call / txt you sat if thats ok.

It'll go through yer letter box if yer not in  :good:

Follow me on twitter

#6 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• 10,747 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 18 December 2020 - 01:38 pm

Sold to the Captain. I assume you mean levers i.e. the pair? If the weather holds, I may take the Crosstourer out for a spin on Sunday, if I do, I can deliver to Cliff and your good self if you want. I'll let you know.

Or I can take delivery/collect Pete's parts if necessary chaps, shall await instructions..

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#7 Matlock

Matlock

Carpe Citizen

• 3,913 posts

Posted 18 December 2020 - 01:57 pm

I'll know my plans on Saturday - just waiting on the boss allocating the weekend's tasks  ;)  Drop off at your sounds good Cliff  :good:

Follow me on twitter

#8 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• 10,747 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 18 December 2020 - 08:08 pm

Righto Chris ☺

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#9 PICARD

PICARD

has been here 4ever

• 1,741 posts

Posted 18 December 2020 - 09:45 pm

Ditto chris. No plan as yet, but you know what it's like!!

#10 PICARD

PICARD

has been here 4ever

• 1,741 posts

Posted 19 December 2020 - 11:20 am

While you're there Chris, I'll take the Oiler as well please. Call you later in the day.

#11 Matlock

Matlock

Carpe Citizen

• 3,913 posts

Posted 28 December 2020 - 04:26 pm

Hi chaps, just a heads up (and a bounce up of this thread  :P)  I'm going to be listing what's left of this lot on ebay tomorrow night with (10% higher) "buy it now" prices. So if you're interested in anything, PM me before 7pm tomorrow - the 29th December.

Follow me on twitter

#12 fixitsan

fixitsan

Carpe Citizen

• 4,671 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 28 December 2020 - 05:58 pm

Hi chaps, just a heads up (and a bounce up of this thread  :P)  I'm going to be listing what's left of this lot on ebay tomorrow night with (10% higher) "buy it now" prices. So if you're interested in anything, PM me before 7pm tomorrow - the 29th December.

I'm tempted with the E22's, any idea for postage ? Or MyHerpes , DPD, Parcel48 or similar

900 with better bits. Owes me nothing, Makes me smile

#13 Matlock

Matlock

Carpe Citizen

• 3,913 posts

Posted 28 December 2020 - 07:04 pm

I'm tempted with the E22's, any idea for postage ? Or MyHerpes , DPD, Parcel48 or similar

I can help you there ;) . I did a quote for a guy in Oz, so I know all the weights. They come in at 1.7kgs each, so with decent packaging, they'll still fall into Hermes 2-5kg band. So tracked, signed for, insured & picked up from Matlock Towers, that'll come to £9.50 all in.

Follow me on twitter

#14 fixitsan

fixitsan

Carpe Citizen

• 4,671 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 28 December 2020 - 07:53 pm

I can help you there ;) . I did a quote for a guy in Oz, so I know all the weights. They come in at 1.7kgs each, so with decent packaging, they'll still fall into Hermes 2-5kg band. So tracked, signed for, insured & picked up from Matlock Towers, that'll come to £9.50 all in.

Sounds great, I'll PM you :)

900 with better bits. Owes me nothing, Makes me smile

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users