2136 replies to this topic

#1441 tdmterje

tdmterje

arrived on last train

• 5 posts
  • TDM model: 2010

Posted 17 April 2015 - 06:37 pm

Hi

I am from Skien, Norway and I have just bought this fantastic bike. TDM900, 2012 with 3200 km on the clock. I just can`t stop smiling.

I also have to thank this forum for guiding me to this machine :-)

tdm900_zpschliixuz.jpg

#1442 AliG

AliG

has been here 4ever

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,445 posts

Posted 17 April 2015 - 07:18 pm

Hi

I am from Skien, Norway and I have just bought this fantastic bike. TDM900, 2012 with 3200 km on the clock. I just can`t stop smiling.

I also have to thank this forum for guiding me to this machine :-)

tdm900_zpschliixuz.jpg

Welcome. Looks great. Enjoy.

Ali

2004 900 - Blue with lots of goodies

2012 900 - Still adding shiny bits. Was black, changed to white and now back to black again.

#1443 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,211 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 18 April 2015 - 07:30 am

:welcome:  to the club Terje !

Mk2a 2000 in Silver. Top end Refurb @ 41100 miles, Scottoiler, Renthal Road High Bars, Up & Back Bar Risers, Bellypan, DL650 Handguards, Capt. Picard Bar Ends, House of Henty SS Wheel spacers, New Seat Cover Fitted. 58 MPG !!  Now owned by chrisbee !   Studley's mk2a Bloggerydoodaah !  Photos of my first MK1  Photos of my MK2a  TPLQHCSRSFC No. 1 Fan

#1444 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • 10,747 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 18 April 2015 - 11:17 am

Hi Terje, nice bike, welcome to the forum  :)

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#1445 TDMSteve

TDMSteve

discovering Carpe

• 18 posts
  • TDM model: 1997

Posted 28 April 2015 - 10:23 pm

Hi all, thought it was about time I introduced myself instead of just lurking about... I'm Steve as you can probably guess from the user name, live in the Northumberland borders where it never stops bloody snowing!!! Here's my 850, bought her 2 months ago after searching the usual "adventure" bikes as I needed something more upright with a wide bar riding position cos I'm getting old.

I used to have a TRX850 about 10 years ago which I loved so the TDM became an obvious choice. Have added some Oxford heated grips, Barkbuster storm hand guards & soft luggage. Given her a full service as well. I've just ordered some "upgrade" headlight bulbs to try & improve the candle up front as I commute 120 miles a day mainly on unlit country roads. So that's me & this is her....

20150421_152349.jpg

Cracking forum & hope to meet some of you along the way.

#1446 Catteeclan

Catteeclan

full o shoite

• 2,440 posts
  • TDM model: 2002

Posted 29 April 2015 - 05:43 am

At risk of repeating myself, that mk2 looks ace in yellow.

Welcome Steve. :drinks:

2002 TDM900 Yellow

#1447 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,211 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 09:05 am

:welcome:  to da club Steve !

Mk2a 2000 in Silver. Top end Refurb @ 41100 miles, Scottoiler, Renthal Road High Bars, Up & Back Bar Risers, Bellypan, DL650 Handguards, Capt. Picard Bar Ends, House of Henty SS Wheel spacers, New Seat Cover Fitted. 58 MPG !!  Now owned by chrisbee !   Studley's mk2a Bloggerydoodaah !  Photos of my first MK1  Photos of my MK2a  TPLQHCSRSFC No. 1 Fan

#1448 Kelpie

Kelpie

900 going for ... 1000cc?

• 944 posts

Posted 29 April 2015 - 09:46 am

Welcome Steve!
You don't need balls to ride a big bike.

#1449 TeDeum

TeDeum

age(d) by almonds

• 1,736 posts
  • TDM model: 2001

Posted 30 April 2015 - 08:01 am

Nice yellow can. Welcome Steve.

2001 TDM. 1990 Serow. 2004 DRZ400.  3 bikes, four cylinders. Who needs more?

Visit My Website

"Caelum non animum mutant qui trans mare current" Horace.

"A Pint of Plain is Your Only Man"

Founder of TSRMCMAS.

#1450 dablik

dablik

• 10,747 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 08:02 am

Nice ride Steve, welcome fella.

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#1451 TDMSteve

TDMSteve

discovering Carpe

• 18 posts
  • TDM model: 1997

Posted 30 April 2015 - 05:11 pm

Nice yellow can. Welcome Steve.

Thanks for the welcome everyone, I hate that can I'm not keen on coloured cans plus it kicks up so high that it's really limiting the hard luggage I can use with it, not my cup of tea at all

#1452 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,211 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 05:17 pm

Can't disagree with you there Steve.  :lol:

#1453 bocca

bocca

arrived on last train

• 9 posts
  • TDM model: 2000

Posted 10 May 2015 - 11:23 am

Hey guys. 

Name's Boris and I'm from Serbia. I'm a photographer and a system admin in IT. I've traded my honda shadow vt600 chopp for this baby, and didn't regret that once!

Here's the wheels

qAOJCfct.jpg

#1454 dablik

dablik

• 10,747 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 03:29 pm

:welcome:  Boris, hope you enjoy the bike, lots of wide open spaces i imagine...

#1455 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,211 posts

Posted 10 May 2015 - 04:04 pm

:welcome:  to the club Boris !

#1456 bocca

bocca

arrived on last train

• 9 posts
  • TDM model: 2000

Posted 11 May 2015 - 03:10 pm

Thanks guys!

Oh yeah! I'm planning on visiting every tiny hole of my tiny country, and very soon. Few basic maintenance tasks to do first, and then off I go :)

#1457 Toolman

Toolman

discovering Carpe

• 11 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 20 May 2015 - 11:03 am

Hi all.

Picked up a '03 TDM 900 for myself recently. Had enough of the sportsbikes and wanted a change, I think i'm converted. I'm from Ireland, so loads of twisties and pot-hole avoidance. Hope to get plenty of info on my new found steed.

Ken.

#1458 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,211 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 02:39 pm

:welcome:  to da club Ken !

#1459 dablik

dablik

• 10,747 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 06:54 pm

Hi Ken, welcome fella 

#1460 OBxx11

OBxx11

sticking around

• 21 posts
  • TDM model: 2004

Posted 17 June 2015 - 08:07 pm

Hello All.   About time I said hello as well, Names Dave and Im from Notts .

Had my Niner around 3 + years now and Ive gleamed a fair bit of valuable info of your very knowledgeable forum so I thought its about time I said thanks :good:   Bought it as my second bike on the advice of a couple of members on here and Ive not looked back... loving the lazzy feel of the the bike and its fast becoming my first bike lol

I know two or three folks on here already , Jono, Ramo and recently met Dablik on a rideout , so hello to everyone else and congrats on having a crackin forum :badgerrock:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users