Sparra

Carpe junky

• PipPipPipPip
  • 490 posts
  • TDM model: 2002

Posted 12 July 2007 - 01:14 am

QUOTE(wicklamulla @ Thu 12th Jul 2007, 09:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
enough now lets get back to TDM's OK good.gif

ok Amarko, oil start the ball rolling shall i ?? yer 900 is GAY ! banana.gif les goooooooooooooooooooo yahoo.gif

It may be gay but it's 50cc bigger than yours.... banana.gif rotflmmfao.gif rotflmmfao.gif
2002 TDM900. BMW 1150gs handguards, Oxford heated grips, Staintune exhausts, airbox mod, re-moulded seat, bar risers, Powerlec adaptor, bluetooth, 2way comms, K & N filter, Nonfango hard luggage, center stand, polished alloy wheels, (I'm not gunna)crash knobs

#42 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

seagull squadron leader & founding member of GoatTracKrew

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,336 posts
  • TDM model: 1991

Posted 12 July 2007 - 03:24 pm

just left belgium and my exhaust headers blew
I blame a french conspirecy ranting.gif

Waitin for the ferry and making lots of noise

"Never argue with an idiot. They just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
My TDM :
Black 1991 850 MK1, 160k+ miles(ish, best guess really, gave up trying to keep count after 3rd set of clocks and 3rd engine), PilotRoad2 tyres, custom stubby exhaust system, bluespot calipers & goodridge braided hoses with dunlopads, maxton forks, Ohlins shock, kedo handguards, stainless TDM grill, Scottoiler with lubetube & dual nozzle thingy, Givi Wingrack2 with E45 & 2xE36s, renntec crash bars, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider2, Optimate IIIsp, Bagster tank cover, anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led spotlights, heated grips, new braided lines and rear caliper that actually has bleed nipples
Silver-ish 2003 900, 70k miles, PilotRoad3 front tyre (new@65k) & PR2 rear(new at 69k), Renthal 755 bars with KTM handguards, oxford unheated grips, power commander 3usb, scorpion titanium exhausts, standard screen with vario winglet thingy, stainless grill, oem centre stand, bagster tank cover, givi monokey topplate mounted on grabrail with V46 topbox, Givi PL pannier rails with E21s, crash bungs, mirror extender thingys, Halfords Advanced Laser Blue brillance bulbs, 21w led spotlights, touring scottoiler with leehenty dual nozzle, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider3 Urban, winter style anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led brake light strip, replacement heated grips

current rides : TDM850 3vd/mk1=tourer&scratcher, TRX850=weekend twisty toy, 2003 TDM900=commuter, 2005 
TDM900=unmolested.  Gone but not forgotton : XTZ750=overland touring toy, GS500e, GS125
If a strange looking truck driver honks at you & gives you the thumbs up, its could be me  :good:

#43 Nanook

Nanook

needs a 2nd hobby

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • TDM model: 2008

Posted 12 July 2007 - 03:25 pm

QUOTE(wicklamulla @ Wed 11th Jul 2007, 10:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ok Amarko, oil start the ball rolling shall i ?? yer 900 is GAY ! banana.gif les goooooooooooooooooooo yahoo.gif

At least it's only his bike that's gay........
Beware the whitevanman!

#44 Hartside Man

Hartside Man

Old Moaning Git !!

• RTT manager(RTT)
  • 3,247 posts
  • Location:On Hartside more often than not ! But Live in Carlisle UK
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 12 July 2007 - 09:16 pm

QUOTE(wicklamulla @ Wed 11th Jul 2007, 11:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It might be GAY but it's running and did 1600 miles in 3 days at silly speeds and it didn't burn a drop of oil yeahyeahyeah.gif rotflmmfao.gif

P.S. Emmett missed his bed sharer at the RTT banana.gif

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I have a Ghost S and i'm not afraid to use it !

A Beast in Orange Called KaTie eM 

"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul".

"So you just ride somewhere, eat cake and then ride back".

"Normal people believe that if it ain't broken, don't fix it. Engineers believe that if it ain't broken, it doesn't have enough features yet."

" I We're Ridin so Fast , I we're sucking Rabbits from the Hedges "   {Guy Martin}

#45 Pict

Pict

Keep on keepin' on

• 6,257 posts
  • TDM model: 2006

Posted 12 July 2007 - 09:37 pm

QUOTE(Toneski @ Thu 12th Jul 2007, 04:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
just left belgium and my exhaust headers blew

German welding? blink.gif

Dinotrike.jpg "It's a TDM, Jim, but not as we know it"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAHmEWim3to

Diamond black TDM 900A TRIKE, 2006 ABS model converted by Trike Design (Caerphilly, South Wales) prior to first registration in March 2007.

#46 Pict

Pict

Keep on keepin' on

• 6,257 posts
  • TDM model: 2006

Posted 12 July 2007 - 09:51 pm

QUOTE(wicklamulla @ Thu 12th Jul 2007, 12:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yer 900 is GAY.

In view of the radical differences between the bravely experimental 850 (aka The Scrapheap Challenge) and the mature and noble 900, can I suggest different names? We've already had the Honda Benly and Deauville as would-be grand European names in the Japanese mind, so let's have the Yamaha Gordon for the 900 (yes - "The Gay Gordons") and the Michael for the 850 ("I'm just taking the Mickey, dear")

Sorry - the sheep's wandered off track again... wacko.gif

Dinotrike.jpg "It's a TDM, Jim, but not as we know it"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAHmEWim3to

Diamond black TDM 900A TRIKE, 2006 ABS model converted by Trike Design (Caerphilly, South Wales) prior to first registration in March 2007.

#47 stu

stu

full o shoite

• 2,060 posts
  • TDM model: 2002

Posted 13 July 2007 - 07:26 am

QUOTE(Pict @ Thu 12th Jul 2007, 10:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In view of the radical differences between the bravely experimental 850 (aka The Scrapheap Challenge) and the mature and noble 900, can I suggest different names? We've already had the Honda Benly and Deauville as would-be grand European names in the Japanese mind, so let's have the Yamaha Gordon for the 900 (yes - "The Gay Gordons") and the Michael for the 850 ("I'm just taking the Mickey, dear")

Sorry - the sheep's wandered off track again... wacko.gif

Umm, Mickey is a euphemism for penis over here.
(so "Will you be taking the Mickey, dear?")

Maybe something like the Arnie for the rugged no-nonsense 850 ? cool.gif

Stu

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users