11 replies to this topic

#1 Wimpy

Wimpy

seems to like Carpe

• 40 posts
  • TDM model: 2004

Posted 31 March 2015 - 12:39 pm

Hi all

Just had coming together with the black stuff, don't bounce like I used to. :( Couple of broken rib's, those bloody tyres have got to go. Anyhoo I have a broken front brake lever, right hand side bar end weight ripped up, and a totally knackered RHS  exhaust heat shield. Can anyone help with any spare parts you may have for sale to try a save giving shed loads of cash to a dealer, that would be much appreciated.

Cheers all

Wimpy

TDM900  04 plate

#2 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,735 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 31 March 2015 - 01:39 pm

Bad luck Wimpy, happens to us all i'm afraid, broken ribs sound painful, ouch, heat shield may be hard to source, ebay europe maybe.

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#3 AliG

AliG

has been here 4ever

• 1,444 posts
  • TDM model: 2010

Posted 31 March 2015 - 01:40 pm

I've got a bar end weight you can have. Need to check the condition, but I know exactly where it is in the garage.

Ali

2004 900 - Blue with lots of goodies

2012 900 - Still adding shiny bits. Was black, changed to white and now back to black again.

#4 ChrisG

ChrisG

Resident vulture

• 8,275 posts
  • TDM model: 2009

Posted 31 March 2015 - 01:57 pm

Ouch.

You might get lucky on ebay with the exhaust, standard cans tend to go fairly cheaply but most of the ones on there at the moment look a bit like yours.

Brake levers are only about a tenner though.

1992 Mk1, 76k miles, Hagon springs, MTC exhaust, 4½ gears Gone now :(
2009 900 abs, 42k miles, Yamaha heated grips, double bubble screen, R&G crash bungs, scottoiler, Autocom, 1500 lumen LED spotlights.

post-1-1152402501.jpgpost-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gif

#5 Wimpy

Wimpy

seems to like Carpe

• 40 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 03:13 pm

Hi Ali

That would be great if its Ok condition. If you want to ping me an email on mortgages@daholmes.wanadoo.co.uk we can sort out a price and postage.

Thanks Ali

Wimpy

#6 Kang

Kang

Carpe junky

• PipPipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 03:33 pm

I have an old set of zorsts lying in the shed. Only thing is, I drilled in to the outlet end a while back to get a better sound out of them  :unsure2:

Edited by Kang, 31 March 2015 - 03:33 pm.

It takes Two to Lie Marge, One to Lie and One to Listen

#7 muddy

muddy

full o shoite

• 2,969 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 31 March 2015 - 05:37 pm

glad you're sort of alright. I'll have a look in my spares sack and see what's there.

Blue 04 TDM,PR2 rear Roadsmart front, Yamaha topox, Givi E360 panniers, PL pannier holders, BMW handguards, Yamaha touring screen, Scottoiler, 12v ciggie socket, carbon core HT leads

Gorn :sorry:

#8 RogerD

RogerD

Carpe groupie

• PipPip
  • 241 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 31 March 2015 - 06:08 pm

Hi Wimpy

sorry to hear about the off, but glad you are still serviceable!!

Roger

2004 Silver TDM 900, Scorpion cans, MRA screen, Heated Grips, Piramid Fender Extenda. Mitchelin PR3's, Oxford Soft luggage.  Now living with Sidestand

2015 BMW R1200GS , in Frost Blue, Adventure screen, cruise control, quickshifter, heated grips, ESA , BM panniers but Givi topbox.                                                          

#9 Wimpy

Wimpy

seems to like Carpe

• 40 posts

Posted 31 March 2015 - 06:41 pm

I have an old set of zorsts lying in the shed. Only thing is, I drilled in to the outlet end a while back to get a better sound out of them  :unsure2:

Hi Kang

Would you consider parting with heat shield on the right zorst for some sponds if its in good nick?

Wimpy

#10 masterbrewer

masterbrewer

has been here 4ever

• 1,553 posts
  • TDM model: 1991

Posted 31 March 2015 - 08:17 pm

Ouch ! Glad you are OK.

Think positive, if there were no photos .............. It didn't really happen. <_<

Edited by masterbrewer, 31 March 2015 - 08:17 pm.

#11 dmmsta

dmmsta

supporter of the "Anti-Dazzle" Club

• 3,627 posts
  • TDM model: 2006

Posted 01 April 2015 - 10:25 am

Hi all

Just had coming together with the black stuff, don't bounce like I used to. :( Couple of broken rib's, those bloody tyres have got to go. Anyhoo I have a broken front brake lever, right hand side bar end weight ripped up, and a totally knackered RHS  exhaust heat shield. Can anyone help with any spare parts you may have for sale to try a save giving shed loads of cash to a dealer, that would be much appreciated.

Cheers all

Wimpy

TDM900  04 plate

Hi Mate,

Sorry to hear about your off...

I've got 2 sets of original exhausts - happy to sell just the RHS of either

1 set is in "very well used" condition - £15 + postage

1 set is in "near new" condition - £40 + postage

Don't know what postage will be until I can get one weighted, but would guesstimate @ £10-15 (if Hermes will carry it)

MY06 TDM 900 Blue over Silver 354906_45.png
-----
Fuel Pipes
Givi Top Box
Renthal 758's
Grip Puppies
MRA Bubble
Dip & Hi HIDs

To-Do:
LED DRLs
Loobman
Powercoat Wheels
Hand Guards

-----
MY04 TDM 900 Blue over Silver Parts Bin
MY02 TDM 900 Yellow over Black RIP
post-1-1150550733.gif...post-1-1150559830.gif...copilot_zpsgezqc0xz.jpg...hids.jpg...

#12 Wimpy

Wimpy

seems to like Carpe

• 40 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 01:25 pm

Hi dmmsta

Have you had any luck finding out how much it would cost to get the exhaust sent over to me yet?

Cheers

Wimpy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users