• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

#21 wicklamulla

wicklamulla

is it Jizzy Rascal time yet.....?

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,211 posts
  • Location:Parish of Cruwys (pronounced 'Cruise' just loike Tom) Morchard, Mid Devon.
  • TDM model: 1999

Posted 09 April 2017 - 09:50 pm

There's a complete snobbery/perceived heirarchy with this wave/nod thing so I don't bother my arse. It's a similar wanky scene in motorhome/campervan circles - some only wave to others of a similar brand/shape/model/class. I don't wave to any of these wankers either - and nobody waves to "tuggers", those pulling their homes behind them. It's all elitist pish and I'm becoming a carmudgeon.....................  :pimp:

errrrrm...

spyball alarm/immob, bluespot brake calipers and Stainless hoses, Fournales air adjustable shock with Remote Resevoir, forks raised 10mm thru yokes, racetech linear fork springs in 15 wt oil, Kappa wingrack/luggage, heated grips, Kedo handguards, dual heat controller to power heated jacket liner and or pants!!, Stebel 136DB horn, K&N air filter, colour matched Baglux tank cover (magnetic tank bag modified to fit cover), osram +50% headloight bulbs, headlight protector,"NitramSpecial" parking loight, tail light indicators all running on LED's & incorporate "Lite Buddies", MK7 Scottoiler fitted, taller screen, 2-2 stainless steel CCC's, Devil stainless down pipes. MKI Renntec engine crash bars & sump guard.
engine changed july 2007 on a dyno run it made 79.1BHP / Torque 59.9Had a brief flirtation with a 1999 MKIIa but it blew an exaust valve on the M5 so was sold on to be repaired.

I loike tay and hang sangwiches !

www.kenhogantreeservices.co.uk

http://s33.photobuck...77/wickla/?sc=6

http://reg.imageshack.us/v_images.php

post-1-1150550733.gifpost-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gif

#22 Matt101

Matt101

full o shoite

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • 2,391 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 10 April 2017 - 06:40 pm

Always nod regardless

#23 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,114 posts
  • TDM model: 1990

Posted 12 April 2017 - 03:16 pm

errrrrm...

Its obviously a very slow process over many decades!!!
"Whats up", "Piston Broke", "Yeah me too...hic"

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#24 Quartermaster

Quartermaster

900 going for ... 1000cc?

• 927 posts
  • TDM model: 2008

Posted 12 April 2017 - 03:55 pm

Some traditions have perhaps reached the end of their life, but when the Ducati broke down a couple of weeks ago, I had two offers of help from motorcyclists who stopped when they saw me at the side of the road.

'73 Honda CB500 Four, Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Triumph Tiger Sport 660.

#25 donkeysdad

donkeysdad

sticking around

• 22 posts
  • TDM model: 1999

Posted 12 April 2017 - 06:39 pm

nod or wave dependant on circumstances. I don't expect owt off the Harley or race rep brigade, but that's not the point...

Live to Ride, dum de dum

1999 Mk 2, 'Mangonia'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users