• TDM model: 2005

Posted 08 February 2007 - 03:17 pm

link to the CMC
easy url : http://www.gocmc.org
base url : http://cmc.dashack.co.uk/go/index.php
base url : http://dashack.co.uk/
portal : http://cmc.dashack.c...t...0&Itemid=28
forum : http://dashack.co.uk/gocmc/

if that site/forum is down, check here for updates or news about the matter.
this thread is also the place to leave a message concerning the above site to its admin or the other members.

Pict, i moved your reply : http://www.carpe-tdm...?showtopic=3199

#2 Radio_am

Radio_am

seems to like Carpe

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • 71 posts
  • TDM model: 2002

Posted 16 February 2007 - 08:41 pm

Cheers G-Man, that's very kind of you smile.gif
The best part about falling off your bike is realising you can stand up under your own weight afterwards.

#3 Radio_am

Radio_am

seems to like Carpe

• 71 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 05:56 am

CMC is in a bit of trouble ohmy.gif

We have had some of our forum files compromised on the server by a nasty Trojan Loader and I can't find much about it except this: http://www.viruslist...amp;referer=kav

When you view CMC is tries to get your browser to go off and load another script but I'm not sure what the script actually does but it probably tries to download and install a Trojan. My AV spotted it and if you have popups blocked it should halt it right away. I've allowed the script to run as far as possible and it hasn't got the Trojan so far so I hope you'll all be safe.

The forum is in maintenance mode and to be honest I'd just stay away until tomorrow (Thursday 19th July 2007) just to be sure. We worked hard on this last night and thought we'd cleaned the site but it seems to be back again today.

Maybe it's time to look at another kinda forum!

Aplogies to all, hopefully we'll crack it today.
The best part about falling off your bike is realising you can stand up under your own weight afterwards.

#4 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,104 posts
  • TDM model: 1990

Posted 18 July 2007 - 08:53 am

G'luck wid dat Gary. If we can do oubt...just lettuce snow.
"Whats up", "Piston Broke", "Yeah me too...hic"

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#5 Chris TDM

Chris TDM

Carpe Addict

• PipPipPip
  • 328 posts
  • TDM model: 1999

Posted 18 July 2007 - 06:38 pm

how come cmc is under the difference languages part? are they all foreign?
Ridgeway mcc

GSF400
ER500
TDM850
CBR1100xx

But only one working at a time!!

#6 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,104 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 06:39 pm

QUOTE(Chris TDM @ Wed 18th Jul 2007, 07:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
are they all foreign?

Yes. cool.gif

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#7 Mitch

Mitch

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 07:11 pm

And now up and running again. Capiche.

Honda SS50

Honda CG125

Honda 250 Super Drean

Honda 751F1

Honda CX500

Kawasaki Z750E

TDM 900

PRP exhaust, Scottoiler touring, Yamaha Heated grips, Givi top box & panniers, Garmin, MRA Vario screen, fenda extenda, BMW hand guards. Nippy Normans bar risers. 'Nitram Special' parking light. Starcom. Hagon progressive fork springs. Hagon Monoshock with Remote Adjuster. SW-Motech mirror extenders.GIVI Engine Protectors.

BMW K1200LT (2000)

Nothing to add, has it all. :)

Kawasaki Z750E (1981)

In bits. :huh:

#8 Radio_am

Radio_am

seems to like Carpe

• 71 posts

Posted 18 July 2007 - 09:12 pm

QUOTE(avonne @ Wed 18th Jul 2007, 07:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And now up and running again. Capiche.

Foreign bu66er!

Yes, it's all cured with the help of 3dpixelnet people. I think we will have to look at another forum software solution because the cheapo ones are ok but they just aren't as easy to maintain or keep secure.

Still, for now it's back and working ok and safe for visitors smile.gif

Cheers all smile.gif

Edited by Radio_am, 18 July 2007 - 09:12 pm.

#9 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

seagull squadron leader & founding member of GoatTracKrew

• 9,336 posts
  • TDM model: 1991

Posted 19 July 2007 - 04:45 pm

QUOTE(Radio_am @ Wed 18th Jul 2007, 09:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Foreign bu66er!

Yes, it's all cured with the help of 3dpixelnet people. I think we will have to look at another forum software solution because the cheapo ones are ok but they just aren't as easy to maintain or keep secure.

Still, for now it's back and working ok and safe for visitors smile.gif

Cheers all smile.gif

try phpbb3, much better than the old version wink.gif

"Never argue with an idiot. They just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
My TDM :
Black 1991 850 MK1, 160k+ miles(ish, best guess really, gave up trying to keep count after 3rd set of clocks and 3rd engine), PilotRoad2 tyres, custom stubby exhaust system, bluespot calipers & goodridge braided hoses with dunlopads, maxton forks, Ohlins shock, kedo handguards, stainless TDM grill, Scottoiler with lubetube & dual nozzle thingy, Givi Wingrack2 with E45 & 2xE36s, renntec crash bars, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider2, Optimate IIIsp, Bagster tank cover, anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led spotlights, heated grips, new braided lines and rear caliper that actually has bleed nipples
Silver-ish 2003 900, 70k miles, PilotRoad3 front tyre (new@65k) & PR2 rear(new at 69k), Renthal 755 bars with KTM handguards, oxford unheated grips, power commander 3usb, scorpion titanium exhausts, standard screen with vario winglet thingy, stainless grill, oem centre stand, bagster tank cover, givi monokey topplate mounted on grabrail with V46 topbox, Givi PL pannier rails with E21s, crash bungs, mirror extender thingys, Halfords Advanced Laser Blue brillance bulbs, 21w led spotlights, touring scottoiler with leehenty dual nozzle, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider3 Urban, winter style anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led brake light strip, replacement heated grips

current rides : TDM850 3vd/mk1=tourer&scratcher, TRX850=weekend twisty toy, 2003 TDM900=commuter, 2005 
TDM900=unmolested.  Gone but not forgotton : XTZ750=overland touring toy, GS500e, GS125
If a strange looking truck driver honks at you & gives you the thumbs up, its could be me  :good:

#10 Radio_am

Radio_am

seems to like Carpe

• 71 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 09:04 am

Yeah I did like phpBB smile.gif But vB isn't too bad and although it's a few quid buying it the ongoing costs aren't too bad. This IPB is quite good as well, I'll try a manual upgrade on CMC next (big job because of the changes we had to make) and see how it goes.

Too much sunshine to stay indoors now though wink.gif

#11 wicklamulla

wicklamulla

is it Jizzy Rascal time yet.....?

• 12,211 posts
  • Location:Parish of Cruwys (pronounced 'Cruise' just loike Tom) Morchard, Mid Devon.

Posted 20 August 2007 - 09:27 am

i can't get on, so site doon ??

spyball alarm/immob, bluespot brake calipers and Stainless hoses, Fournales air adjustable shock with Remote Resevoir, forks raised 10mm thru yokes, racetech linear fork springs in 15 wt oil, Kappa wingrack/luggage, heated grips, Kedo handguards, dual heat controller to power heated jacket liner and or pants!!, Stebel 136DB horn, K&N air filter, colour matched Baglux tank cover (magnetic tank bag modified to fit cover), osram +50% headloight bulbs, headlight protector,"NitramSpecial" parking loight, tail light indicators all running on LED's & incorporate "Lite Buddies", MK7 Scottoiler fitted, taller screen, 2-2 stainless steel CCC's, Devil stainless down pipes. MKI Renntec engine crash bars & sump guard.
engine changed july 2007 on a dyno run it made 79.1BHP / Torque 59.9Had a brief flirtation with a 1999 MKIIa but it blew an exaust valve on the M5 so was sold on to be repaired.

I loike tay and hang sangwiches !

www.kenhogantreeservices.co.uk

http://s33.photobuck...77/wickla/?sc=6

http://reg.imageshack.us/v_images.php

post-1-1150550733.gifpost-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gif

#12 Mitch

Mitch

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 534 posts

Posted 20 August 2007 - 09:56 am

Working for me.

Honda SS50

Honda CG125

Honda 250 Super Drean

Honda 751F1

Honda CX500

Kawasaki Z750E

TDM 900

PRP exhaust, Scottoiler touring, Yamaha Heated grips, Givi top box & panniers, Garmin, MRA Vario screen, fenda extenda, BMW hand guards. Nippy Normans bar risers. 'Nitram Special' parking light. Starcom. Hagon progressive fork springs. Hagon Monoshock with Remote Adjuster. SW-Motech mirror extenders.GIVI Engine Protectors.

BMW K1200LT (2000)

Nothing to add, has it all. :)

Kawasaki Z750E (1981)

In bits. :huh:

#13 wicklamulla

wicklamulla

is it Jizzy Rascal time yet.....?

• 12,211 posts
  • Location:Parish of Cruwys (pronounced 'Cruise' just loike Tom) Morchard, Mid Devon.

Posted 20 August 2007 - 10:42 am

ya i'm hooked up ok now Mitch, tank you.

spyball alarm/immob, bluespot brake calipers and Stainless hoses, Fournales air adjustable shock with Remote Resevoir, forks raised 10mm thru yokes, racetech linear fork springs in 15 wt oil, Kappa wingrack/luggage, heated grips, Kedo handguards, dual heat controller to power heated jacket liner and or pants!!, Stebel 136DB horn, K&N air filter, colour matched Baglux tank cover (magnetic tank bag modified to fit cover), osram +50% headloight bulbs, headlight protector,"NitramSpecial" parking loight, tail light indicators all running on LED's & incorporate "Lite Buddies", MK7 Scottoiler fitted, taller screen, 2-2 stainless steel CCC's, Devil stainless down pipes. MKI Renntec engine crash bars & sump guard.
engine changed july 2007 on a dyno run it made 79.1BHP / Torque 59.9Had a brief flirtation with a 1999 MKIIa but it blew an exaust valve on the M5 so was sold on to be repaired.

I loike tay and hang sangwiches !

www.kenhogantreeservices.co.uk

http://s33.photobuck...77/wickla/?sc=6

http://reg.imageshack.us/v_images.php

post-1-1150550733.gifpost-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gif

#14 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

• 9,336 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 04:07 pm

the IT support nazis have blocked access to CMC from my work ranting.gif
wonder how long til they block carpe too sad.gif

Access to the http://dashack.co.uk/gocmc/index.php website has been blocked as the category "Social Networking and Personal Sites" is filtered. This site is not allowed according to xxxxx Information Security Policy.

"Never argue with an idiot. They just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
My TDM :
Black 1991 850 MK1, 160k+ miles(ish, best guess really, gave up trying to keep count after 3rd set of clocks and 3rd engine), PilotRoad2 tyres, custom stubby exhaust system, bluespot calipers & goodridge braided hoses with dunlopads, maxton forks, Ohlins shock, kedo handguards, stainless TDM grill, Scottoiler with lubetube & dual nozzle thingy, Givi Wingrack2 with E45 & 2xE36s, renntec crash bars, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider2, Optimate IIIsp, Bagster tank cover, anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led spotlights, heated grips, new braided lines and rear caliper that actually has bleed nipples
Silver-ish 2003 900, 70k miles, PilotRoad3 front tyre (new@65k) & PR2 rear(new at 69k), Renthal 755 bars with KTM handguards, oxford unheated grips, power commander 3usb, scorpion titanium exhausts, standard screen with vario winglet thingy, stainless grill, oem centre stand, bagster tank cover, givi monokey topplate mounted on grabrail with V46 topbox, Givi PL pannier rails with E21s, crash bungs, mirror extender thingys, Halfords Advanced Laser Blue brillance bulbs, 21w led spotlights, touring scottoiler with leehenty dual nozzle, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider3 Urban, winter style anti-dazzle coating

current rides : TDM850 3vd/mk1=tourer&scratcher, TRX850=weekend twisty toy, 2003 TDM900=commuter, 2005 
TDM900=unmolested.  Gone but not forgotton : XTZ750=overland touring toy, GS500e, GS125
If a strange looking truck driver honks at you & gives you the thumbs up, its could be me  :good:

#15 sidestand

sidestand

Carpe Citizen

• 3,456 posts
  • TDM model: 1996

Posted 23 January 2008 - 05:23 pm

QUOTE(TonyDevil @ Wed 23rd Jan 2008, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Does this mean that you've got to start working now instead ? tongue.gif

PS - don't forget to get that subscription money to Dappers (while you still have access laugh.gif )

post-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gifpost-1-1152402501.jpgThe older I get, the better I was

96 MkII in yellow & silver with bluespots, braided lines, Remus 2 into 1, Hagon rear shock & fork springs, bashplate, heated grips,Motech pannier racks, Road Attacks, Jockoiler, Baglux tank cover & bag. Gone to a far better place - hasn't it Remo?
Another 96 Mk2 in yellow & silver - absolutely standard & pristine ( apart from a butchered rear mudguard - but I'm looking for a new one
'76 Suzuki GT500 Stroker in need of a rebuild
'80 Yamaha XT250 mudplugger
another '81 XT250
'91 BMW R80GS - this one really will do a RTW trip
'05 BMW K1200S - inline four with a shaft
'10 BMW R1200GSA Anniversary Edition
'02 Fazer 1000 - 4 carbs are better than 2 ! - water pump rebuilt by Mr Ramrod Engineering
'00 Triumph Adventurer - Cruiser with a difference - British & a triple
Gary's Bathtub - '99 BMW K1200RS in luvverly pillarbox red . Now been Waspycycled to Nuneaton
And the Latest Addition - a nice BMW G650 XCountry greenlaner - on long term loan to Boy Wonder

1996 Kawasaki KH125 Stroker

2000 TDM Mk2A - nicely Studleyfied - Modified by Masterbrewer, but we've fixed that now !

BMW K1300R

2004 TDM 900 in Silver/Blue - heated grips, MRA vary screen, Wilbers rear shock & engine bars to fit 

BMW S1000XR in white 

#16 Matlock

Matlock

Carpe Citizen

• 3,913 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 23 January 2008 - 05:58 pm

QUOTE(TonyDevil @ Wed 23rd Jan 2008, 03:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Tony, this happened to me at work a while back. But they also cut off access to all the legit tech support forums we use e.g. IBM, Oracle, etc, etc. we successfully argued for them to be reinstated for users in the IT department who could justify the use of forums. Our IT security guys didn't like it because their blocking software wasn't sophisticated enough to distinguish between forum types, but as was pointed out to them - "it's not our fault you bought crap software (again)" ranting.gif . During the debate it turned out their software also couldn't log forum access either, so they'd no way of knowing that the forums we accessed were IT techy ones. Result good.gif
So if they've applied a blanket ban on all forums you could try arguing for access to the DBA forums.....

2002 TDM900 in glorious yellowNOW SOLD  :( 

2012 Honda Crosstourer VFR1200X. Hyperspeed tourer.

1990 XTZ750 in black, standard apart from Micron silencer. Mechanical restoration complete, cosmetic restoration next on the agenda.. NOW SOLD  :( 

Follow me on twitter

#17 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

• 9,336 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 06:19 pm

sidey, already sent a message to dappers, just waiting for him to pull his arm out a horses arse and respond wink.gif

QUOTE(Matlock @ Wed 23rd Jan 2008, 05:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So if they've applied a blanket ban on all forums you could try arguing for access to the DBA forums.....

unfortunately websense is a little cleverer than that, it can block per page, per access type (secure or not), etc etc etc

and yes it means i'll have to work....or spend more time on carpe rolleyes.gif
i can get round it easy, gotomypc, proxy avoidance etc etc
but.....if i circumvent security that is a sackable offense, where as spending my idle time 'reading dba forums' on t'intaweb would be fine laugh.gif

My TDM :

#18 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,104 posts

Posted 25 January 2008 - 11:48 pm

QUOTE(TonyDevil @ Wed 23rd Jan 2008, 06:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
waiting for him to pull his arm out a horses arse and respond wink.gif

Its out now...honest. smile.gif

When I add a proper job they blocked my Carpe access. So I told the bassads to lemme back on....they said it werent work related.....I told em it was, cos if they didnt get it back pronto oi wouldnt be doin any. smile.gif

#19 sidestand

sidestand

Carpe Citizen

• 3,456 posts
  • TDM model: 1996

Posted 01 June 2008 - 03:34 pm

Is anyone else having trouble connecting to CMC today ?
My browser won't connect to any of the addresses........wondering if it's just me ?

post-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gifpost-1-1152402501.jpgThe older I get, the better I was

96 MkII in yellow & silver with bluespots, braided lines, Remus 2 into 1, Hagon rear shock & fork springs, bashplate, heated grips,Motech pannier racks, Road Attacks, Jockoiler, Baglux tank cover & bag. Gone to a far better place - hasn't it Remo?
Another 96 Mk2 in yellow & silver - absolutely standard & pristine ( apart from a butchered rear mudguard - but I'm looking for a new one
'76 Suzuki GT500 Stroker in need of a rebuild
'80 Yamaha XT250 mudplugger
another '81 XT250
'91 BMW R80GS - this one really will do a RTW trip
'05 BMW K1200S - inline four with a shaft
'10 BMW R1200GSA Anniversary Edition
'02 Fazer 1000 - 4 carbs are better than 2 ! - water pump rebuilt by Mr Ramrod Engineering
'00 Triumph Adventurer - Cruiser with a difference - British & a triple
Gary's Bathtub - '99 BMW K1200RS in luvverly pillarbox red . Now been Waspycycled to Nuneaton
And the Latest Addition - a nice BMW G650 XCountry greenlaner - on long term loan to Boy Wonder

1996 Kawasaki KH125 Stroker

2000 TDM Mk2A - nicely Studleyfied - Modified by Masterbrewer, but we've fixed that now !

BMW K1300R

2004 TDM 900 in Silver/Blue - heated grips, MRA vary screen, Wilbers rear shock & engine bars to fit 

BMW S1000XR in white 

#20 Guest_Pantboy_*

Guest_Pantboy_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 June 2008 - 03:38 pm

have just been trying myself sidey, just getting Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users