#41 bigboat0

bigboat0

Carpe groupie

• PipPip
  • 289 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 15 February 2011 - 10:20 pm

QUOTE(Matlock @ Tue 15th Feb 2011, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nice job yahoo.gif bigboat0 (sorry, but remind an old, forgetful man, what's yer proper name?) Thanks for sorting this.

No problem.

Patrick drinks.gif
06 TDM 900 - gone but not forgotten.

Triumph Sprint ST1050

#42 Bobajob

Bobajob

Knight of Postsalot

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts
  • TDM model: 1997

Posted 16 February 2011 - 11:16 am

Bigboat,

Can you take my name off the list for the Hostel. I'm going to treat myself to a couple of nights in the Highrange. No offence to anyone but I got very little sleep last year between the snoring, farting, coughing and the crapper door, and that was just me! blink.gif

Guess I like my home comforts too much.

Bob
1997 TDM850 MKII - Yamaha/Krauser panniers, Nexxus,cut down screen No Screen!, Osram nightbreakers, PR2s, Interphone F4. Missing her already and on the hunt for a newbie!

#43 bigboat0

bigboat0

Carpe groupie

• PipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 16 February 2011 - 11:36 am

QUOTE(Bobajob @ Wed 16th Feb 2011, 11:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bigboat,

Can you take my name off the list for the Hostel. I'm going to treat myself to a couple of nights in the Highrange. No offence to anyone but I got very little sleep last year between the snoring, farting, coughing and the crapper door, and that was just me! blink.gif

Guess I like my home comforts too much.

Bob

No problem Bob, good you can make it anyway good.gif

Triumph Sprint ST1050

#44 bigboat0

bigboat0

Carpe groupie

• PipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 09:47 pm

We have approx another week brfore I need to make a booking with Aviemore Youth Hostel, as the current bookings are under 10 (7 at present) I need to pay in full at time of booking, can you PM me your email address if you want a place at the hostel & I will send you PAYPAL instructions (looks like the costs will be approx £19 per night to cover temporary membership fees also), otherwise PM me if you want to pay by cheque.

Anyone else intending on attending?

What about you Dandy & Paddy900? dunno.gif

Triumph Sprint ST1050

#45 paddy900

paddy900

roondaboot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,246 posts
  • TDM model: 2010

Posted 21 February 2011 - 10:51 pm

Hi bigboato,

At this moment i could not say for definite if i will be able to make it ,

But if plans change i will let you know!
2003 TDM900 in Yellow....Best Colour, Fender extender, Oxford Heated Grips, Givi luggage, Mirror extenders, GS1150 Handguards, Matching seat cover, Belly Pan, R&G crash bungs, Touring screen, Meta alarm, K&N Air Filter,
Centre Stand, Scottoiler,Carbon Cans......really loud, Stainless steel Rad Guard, 12v Accessory socket,

Join us on Facebook

#46 bigboat0

bigboat0

Carpe groupie

• PipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 11:11 pm

QUOTE(paddy900 @ Mon 21st Feb 2011, 10:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hi bigboato,

At this moment i could not say for definite if i will be able to make it ,

But if plans change i will let you know!

No problem Paddy, hopefully you can make it! good.gif

Triumph Sprint ST1050

#47 Matlock

Matlock

Carpe Citizen

• 3,913 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 08:59 am

Yep, we missed you and your client last year Paddy wub.gif

2002 TDM900 in glorious yellowNOW SOLD  :( 

2012 Honda Crosstourer VFR1200X. Hyperspeed tourer.

1990 XTZ750 in black, standard apart from Micron silencer. Mechanical restoration complete, cosmetic restoration next on the agenda.. NOW SOLD  :( 

Follow me on twitter

#48 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

seagull squadron leader & founding member of GoatTracKrew

• 9,336 posts
  • TDM model: 1991

Posted 22 February 2011 - 11:20 am

QUOTE(bigboat0 @ Mon 21st Feb 2011, 09:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
We have approx another week brfore I need to make a booking with Aviemore Youth Hostel, as the current bookings are under 10 (7 at present) I need to pay in full at time of booking, can you PM me your email address if you want a place at the hostel & I will send you PAYPAL instructions (looks like the costs will be approx £19 per night to cover temporary membership fees also), otherwise PM me if you want to pay by cheque.

Anyone else intending on attending?

What about you Dandy & Paddy900? dunno.gif

who are the 7?
worth posting the names so people can check if they have been included

"Never argue with an idiot. They just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
My TDM :
Black 1991 850 MK1, 160k+ miles(ish, best guess really, gave up trying to keep count after 3rd set of clocks and 3rd engine), PilotRoad2 tyres, custom stubby exhaust system, bluespot calipers & goodridge braided hoses with dunlopads, maxton forks, Ohlins shock, kedo handguards, stainless TDM grill, Scottoiler with lubetube & dual nozzle thingy, Givi Wingrack2 with E45 & 2xE36s, renntec crash bars, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider2, Optimate IIIsp, Bagster tank cover, anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led spotlights, heated grips, new braided lines and rear caliper that actually has bleed nipples
Silver-ish 2003 900, 70k miles, PilotRoad3 front tyre (new@65k) & PR2 rear(new at 69k), Renthal 755 bars with KTM handguards, oxford unheated grips, power commander 3usb, scorpion titanium exhausts, standard screen with vario winglet thingy, stainless grill, oem centre stand, bagster tank cover, givi monokey topplate mounted on grabrail with V46 topbox, Givi PL pannier rails with E21s, crash bungs, mirror extender thingys, Halfords Advanced Laser Blue brillance bulbs, 21w led spotlights, touring scottoiler with leehenty dual nozzle, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider3 Urban, winter style anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led brake light strip, replacement heated grips

current rides : TDM850 3vd/mk1=tourer&scratcher, TRX850=weekend twisty toy, 2003 TDM900=commuter, 2005 
TDM900=unmolested.  Gone but not forgotton : XTZ750=overland touring toy, GS500e, GS125
If a strange looking truck driver honks at you & gives you the thumbs up, its could be me  :good:

#49 bigboat0

bigboat0

Carpe groupie

• PipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 11:41 am

QUOTE(TonyDevil @ Tue 22nd Feb 2011, 11:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
who are the 7?
worth posting the names so people can check if they have been included

Matlock
TonyDevil
Pete7
ChrisG
Bigboat0
Fatchap
TDMTAM

Triumph Sprint ST1050

#50 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

• 9,336 posts

Posted 22 February 2011 - 12:04 pm

QUOTE(bigboat0 @ Tue 22nd Feb 2011, 11:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Matlock
TonyDevil
Pete7
ChrisG
Bigboat0
Fatchap
TDMTAM

cheers good.gif i'll update the first post to make it easier to keep track

oi kittyarse, are you coming this year?

"Never argue with an idiot. They just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
My TDM :
Black 1991 850 MK1, 160k+ miles(ish, best guess really, gave up trying to keep count after 3rd set of clocks and 3rd engine), PilotRoad2 tyres, custom stubby exhaust system, bluespot calipers & goodridge braided hoses with dunlopads, maxton forks, Ohlins shock, kedo handguards, stainless TDM grill, Scottoiler with lubetube & dual nozzle thingy, Givi Wingrack2 with E45 & 2xE36s, renntec crash bars, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider2, Optimate IIIsp, Bagster tank cover, anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led spotlights, heated grips, new braided lines and rear caliper that actually has bleed nipples
Silver-ish 2003 900, 70k miles, PilotRoad3 front tyre (new@65k) & PR2 rear(new at 69k), Renthal 755 bars with KTM handguards, oxford unheated grips, power commander 3usb, scorpion titanium exhausts, standard screen with vario winglet thingy, stainless grill, oem centre stand, bagster tank cover, givi monokey topplate mounted on grabrail with V46 topbox, Givi PL pannier rails with E21s, crash bungs, mirror extender thingys, Halfords Advanced Laser Blue brillance bulbs, 21w led spotlights, touring scottoiler with leehenty dual nozzle, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider3 Urban, winter style anti-dazzle coating

current rides : TDM850 3vd/mk1=tourer&scratcher, TRX850=weekend twisty toy, 2003 TDM900=commuter, 2005 
TDM900=unmolested.  Gone but not forgotton : XTZ750=overland touring toy, GS500e, GS125
If a strange looking truck driver honks at you & gives you the thumbs up, its could be me  :good:

#51 TDMTAM

TDMTAM

Carpe Citizen

• 4,205 posts
  • TDM model: 2008

Posted 22 February 2011 - 10:47 pm

I am going to have to back out for now as it looks like Mrs TDMTAM is away in the USofA that week so I may not be able to go sad.gif
TAM
2008 TDM 900 in BLACK, MRA Vario, DL handguards & more to come
1994 TDM 850 mkI Silver, with Blueflame end can, Gone to a new owner & I kinda miss her!

th_09062006104.jpg th_02012009095.jpg

Only a Biker knows why a Dog sticks it head out the car window

#52 pete7

pete7

RTT10 manager

• 2,078 posts
  • TDM model: 2007

Posted 24 February 2011 - 03:57 pm

QUOTE(bigboat0 @ Mon 21st Feb 2011, 11:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

money paypalled, Patrick

atb and roll on

Pete

Keep music live!

YouTube: pete7kcu

#53 bigboat0

bigboat0

Carpe groupie

• PipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 05:08 pm

Now that the numbers have dropped to 6 (all paid - thanks!) good.gif I have received a booking confirmation from SYHA (see below).

The price has increased a bit as I have booked two rooms rather than 6 beds at the dorm, so it will be an extra £10 per head, which I can get off you on the day, otherwise you can paypal as a gift as before.

Is everyone okay with that before I make the payment?

Current paid & staying at the hostel is:

Pete7
ChrisG
Matlock
Tony Devil
Fatchap
Bigboat0

SYHA Booking Statement
Issued: 03/03/2011 15:12:19

Scotland
Reference: 1203792

Thank you for your booking. Your booking reference number is 1203792, which should be quoted in all correspondence. Please note that prices include bed linen (except at 2 of our rustic hostels at Loch Ossian & Glen Affric) and that no booking fees are charged by SYHA. We look forward to welcoming you soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total Booking Cost: £294.00 Balance Due: £294.00

No Payments Recorded

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hostel Arrival Date Nights Males Females Boys Girls Accom. Cost Meals Cost Status
Aviemore 09/09/2011 2 6 0 0 0 £270.00 £0.00 Rooms Reserved

Additional Services Item Cost No. Net Cost
Temporary Membership - 6 people (Aviemore) £12.00 (temporary membership) 2 £24.00
Total £24.00

Payments:- Credit and debit card payments can be made by calling (+44) (0)845 293 73 73 or faxing (+44) (0)1786 891350. Personal cheques issued in the UK should be made payable to "SYHA" and sent to SYHA Group Reservations, 7 Glebe Crescent, Stirling, FK8 2JA, Scotland. All payments will be processed immediately. Payments from outside the UK may also be transferred directly to our bank account at The Royal Bank of Scotland, 2 Pitt Terrace, Stirling, FK8 2EZ, Scotland. Bank Code: 83-27-09, Account Number: 00264896, IBAN GB51 RBO S83 270 900 264 896, IBAN BIC (Swift code): RBOSGB2L. Please add 15 pounds sterling to each transfer to cover UK bank charges. In order to ensure that your payment is recognised by our bank, please always quote your booking reference number 1203792.

Cancellations:-
Individual bookings for 9 persons or less may cancel up to 72 hours prior to arrival and will receive a 90% refund. Cancellations should be directed to the relevant Hostel or to the Reservations Department. Bookings cancelled within 72 hours of arrival are non-refundable.

Groups for 10 persons, or part thereof, or more incur the following cancellation fees. All group cancellations should be directed to the Reservations Department.
Arrival is deemed to be 1800 hours on any given day.

Period before your arrival date Charge per person
More than 6 weeks (43 days or more) 20% of total cost
6 - 2 weeks (42 - 15 days) 55% of total cost
2 - 0 weeks (14 - 1 day) 100% of total cost

All reservations are subject to full SYHA Terms and Conditions. A copy of these terms and conditions is available on request from SYHA, 7 Glebe Crescent, Stirling FK8 2JA or can be found on our website at http://www.syha.org.uk.

Further information is available at our web sites www.syha.org.uk, www.RentaHostel.com, www.carbisdale.org.

Aviemore 25 Grampian Road, Aviemore, PH22 1PR Tel. 01479 810 345
Directions: From the south , hostel 300m on the left once you pass the Taverna Bistro.

www.syha.org.uk - © 2011 Scottish Youth Hostels Association -
Scottish Youth Hostels Association (also known as SYHA) is a registered Scottish charity, No. SC013138 and a company limited by guarantee, registered in Scotland, No. SC310841, Registered Office 7 Glebe Crescent, Stirling FK8 2JA.
VAT Registration No. 927 2276 15.

Triumph Sprint ST1050

#54 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

• 9,336 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 05:21 pm

fine with me
i'm suprised there are so few of us

where are the usual (and abnormal) suspects?
Ecclescake?
Nanook?
Cats?
Emmett?
Wicky?

My TDM :

#55 Matlock

Matlock

Carpe Citizen

• 3,913 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 09:08 pm

Fine with me Patrick. £10 Paypal payment sent; transaction ID: 7UK4363262645112E

Edited by Matlock, 09 March 2011 - 09:14 pm.

2002 TDM900 in glorious yellowNOW SOLD  :( 

2012 Honda Crosstourer VFR1200X. Hyperspeed tourer.

1990 XTZ750 in black, standard apart from Micron silencer. Mechanical restoration complete, cosmetic restoration next on the agenda.. NOW SOLD  :( 

Follow me on twitter

#56 bigboat0

bigboat0

Carpe groupie

• PipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 09 March 2011 - 09:29 pm

QUOTE(Matlock @ Wed 9th Mar 2011, 09:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fine with me Patrick. £10 Paypal payment sent; transaction ID: 7UK4363262645112E

Thanks Chris, much appreciated! good.gif

Triumph Sprint ST1050

#57 bigboat0

bigboat0

Carpe groupie

• PipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 03:02 pm

Okay, that`s the booking done & paid for, see you in September if not in Germany! yahoo.gif

Triumph Sprint ST1050

#58 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

• 9,336 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 04:14 pm

QUOTE(bigboat0 @ Fri 11th Mar 2011, 03:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Okay, that`s the booking done & paid for, see you in September if not in Germany! yahoo.gif

can you pm me your paypal addy again, i aint got the old message saved

My TDM :

#59 bigboat0

bigboat0

Carpe groupie

• PipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 11:31 pm

QUOTE(TonyDevil @ Fri 11th Mar 2011, 04:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
can you pm me your paypal addy again, i aint got the old message saved

Thanks for the payment Tony good.gif

Triumph Sprint ST1050

#60 Nanook

Nanook

needs a 2nd hobby

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 772 posts
  • TDM model: 2008

Posted 16 March 2011 - 01:23 pm

QUOTE(TonyDevil @ Wed 9th Mar 2011, 05:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
fine with me
i'm suprised there are so few of us

where are the usual (and abnormal) suspects?
Ecclescake?
Nanook?
Cats?
Emmett?
Wicky?

I will almost certainly be going to the San Marino MotoGP. If I'm back in time I will try to get along to one of the rideouts. TRX Pete may well be away with me as well.
Beware the whitevanman!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users