3 replies to this topic

#1 aytcat1

aytcat1

has been here 4ever

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,093 posts
  • TDM model: 2000

Posted 04 May 2008 - 03:47 pm

tried to put this in knowledge base but it wouldnt let me post it for some reason

http://www.venturers...e...2007&id=245

#2 wicklamulla

wicklamulla

is it Jizzy Rascal time yet.....?

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • 12,211 posts
  • Location:Parish of Cruwys (pronounced 'Cruise' just loike Tom) Morchard, Mid Devon.
  • TDM model: 1999

Posted 05 May 2008 - 12:47 am

yerra gem Alan as i may be overhauling the ign. switch later this week.

spyball alarm/immob, bluespot brake calipers and Stainless hoses, Fournales air adjustable shock with Remote Resevoir, forks raised 10mm thru yokes, racetech linear fork springs in 15 wt oil, Kappa wingrack/luggage, heated grips, Kedo handguards, dual heat controller to power heated jacket liner and or pants!!, Stebel 136DB horn, K&N air filter, colour matched Baglux tank cover (magnetic tank bag modified to fit cover), osram +50% headloight bulbs, headlight protector,"NitramSpecial" parking loight, tail light indicators all running on LED's & incorporate "Lite Buddies", MK7 Scottoiler fitted, taller screen, 2-2 stainless steel CCC's, Devil stainless down pipes. MKI Renntec engine crash bars & sump guard.
engine changed july 2007 on a dyno run it made 79.1BHP / Torque 59.9Had a brief flirtation with a 1999 MKIIa but it blew an exaust valve on the M5 so was sold on to be repaired.

I loike tay and hang sangwiches !

www.kenhogantreeservices.co.uk

http://s33.photobuck...77/wickla/?sc=6

http://reg.imageshack.us/v_images.php

post-1-1150550733.gifpost-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gif

#3 tdm850rider

tdm850rider

Carpe Citizen

• 6,103 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 05 May 2008 - 09:57 am

Why you can't post in 'Knowledgebase'

It's not you or your computer or your connection...

None of the posts in KB started off here, they began thread-life in another section and were 'promoted' to KB
(By an Administrator or Moderator.)

Post your topic in an appropriate area and if it contains a useful tutorial or specific TDM expertise it may wind up here

or not...

Posted Image

Always tell the truth, it will gratify some of the people and astonish the rest. (Mark Twain)
£

Stebel Nautilus air-horn, Corbin seat, MRA Touring screen, single Delkevic silencer.
"I see by your outfit that you are a spaceman"(MkI (3VD) TDM Review)
Hints for using Carpe-TDM. (photo's, links, etc).

#4 aytcat1

aytcat1

has been here 4ever

• 1,093 posts
  • TDM model: 2000

Posted 05 May 2008 - 10:43 am

QUOTE(wicklamulla @ Mon 5th May 2008, 01:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yerra gem Alan as i may be overhauling the ign. switch later this week.
well mine is starting to stick now and then and it wont even lock, so might get anew one,but i think i might have to rebuild mine sooner or i;ll be stuck out in the sticks with no means of getting to work sad.gif and buses only 3 times a dayI done one on the XT 600 i had but that didnt have the shear bolts on it so have to get those before i start(Part No 90109-080G5).going by haynes manual the top yoke got to come off sad.gif which is a bummer.Be carefull when you seperate the contacts from the body some small springs in thee and note how it all comes apart.ps got a spare one by any chance lol
QUOTE(tdm850rider @ Mon 5th May 2008, 10:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why you can't post in 'Knowledgebase'It's not you or your computer or your connection...None of the posts in KB started off here, they began thread-life in another section and were 'promoted' to KB(By an Administrator or Moderator.)Post your topic in an appropriate area and if it contains a useful tutorial or specific TDM expertise it may wind up hereor not...
ok i did wonder if that was what it was, now i know for next time

Edited by aytcat1, 05 May 2008 - 10:49 am.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users