• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,080 posts
  • TDM model: 2002

Posted 07 May 2012 - 04:52 pm

QUOTE(catsbum @ Mon 7th May 2012, 04:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I saw yer!
tongue.gif

And you should have asked for a run on her.

That's very nice of you cats, didn't think of that on the day.

Very nice bike though, still 'negotiating' with swmbo about getting one, maybe next year.
She threw in the new lathe and all the kit for it that I had early this year, so I'm busted till next year sad.gif

Dammit, thought she forgot about that....

2002 900 silver,oil pressure switch with brass 90 degree conversion, RG fork protectors. Wilburs custom made rear Shock with remote hydraulic preload and RG shocktube, Wilburs front springs. Scotoiler with a custom made swing arm delivery unit. Silicone radiator hoses.BMW 1150 handguards with Touratech extensions, Carbon Fibre yoke cover and fender extenda, MRA flip screen, Yamaha Engine bars, SW Motech Centre Stand, Kappa wingrack three box Luggage with E21's as option from the K960 boxes, Zumo 660 satnav on Touratech mount, Led Voltage monitor, Baglux tank cover, Clear LED Rear light, Aux LED brake light, BikeVis bullet LED's under front  nose,Stainless rear axle nut, stainless chain adjusters, stainless wheel spacers front and rear, Probolt Polished Stainless Flanged Hex engine screws, Polished stainless fairing screws, stainless disc bolts. Titanium brake pins front, Probolt Titanium Flanged Hex Front Caliper Bolts & Rear caliper slide pins Adventure Spec Tool tube under rear rack, left and right sides with custom alloy mounts.<p>Top Sellerie double gel pad seat. Carbon Fibre inner dash and side infill panels. Anodised black alloy swingarm pivot bolt covers and footpegs, Nano II Gear indicator.

#42 drumwrecker

drumwrecker

Carpe junky

• PipPipPipPip
  • 440 posts
  • TDM model: 2007

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:01 pm

If the Black one was with an orange KTM Adventure at about 13:00 then it was me. I think we may have had a chat before you and your mate rushed off.

I tried deleting this post as I used the wrong quote so the above sounds like nonsense

Edited by drumwrecker, 07 May 2012 - 07:06 pm.

1953 BSA Bantam, 1960 Ariel Arrow, 1948 Vincent Rapide, 1959 Matchless G11, AJS 250CSR, 1986 BMW K75s, Suzuki 1999 GS500E, 2002 Suzuki SV650, 1991 VFR750 FL, 2007 TDM900

#43 Saga Lout

Saga Lout

has been here 4ever

• 1,044 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:15 pm

Looks like I missed a good G2G. I was planning to come but a last minute change to working arrangements (as this post is being sent from Scotland I guess I shouldn't have to say any more) wrecked them completely mad.gif

Anyhow, glad you all had a good day and, as usual, thanks to Cats for the pics
Now on 9er number 2 .....

#44 catsbum

catsbum

Sponsored by AutoGlym

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • 7,057 posts
  • TDM model: 2007

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:36 pm

Steve
pm me your address...again

#45 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,104 posts
  • TDM model: 1990

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:40 pm

Good to see a few of thee and a shame to miss udders. Mrs G waits for no dappers so oi had to moo-ve it.
"Whats up", "Piston Broke", "Yeah me too...hic"

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#46 Dannyboy

Dannyboy

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:55 pm

I think a G2G around Daplebs neck of the woods is well overdue.

Edited by Dannyboy, 07 May 2012 - 07:55 pm.

Mk1' R1 gold spot front calipers • HH sintered front pads • FJR1300 front master cylinder • K&N air filter • Factory Pro emulsion tubes • Oxford heated grips • Mirror extenders • KTM handguards • Baglux tank cover and bag. 12v auxiliary socket • Delkevic 2 into 1 exhaust system • Engine guards • Chrome radiator guard • Renthal bars • Touring screen. Optimate and Oil pressure switch/light mod (Leehenty special!) to be fitted. Tom Tom rider V2 europe. GoPro HD Hero. Fenda extender.
Triumph Tiger 955i with stuff added.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users