#21 TDMTAM

TDMTAM

Carpe Citizen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,205 posts
  • TDM model: 2008

Posted 26 November 2007 - 07:14 pm

QUOTE(wicklamulla @ Sun 25th Nov 2007, 06:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
negative feedback left fer me don't bodder me atall atall as it's usually just sour grapes on their part and anyone who queries me on it will be told the truth, but if they wanna get childish and silly so be it....

Aren't you allowed 1 more reply after getting feed back?
TAM

2008 TDM 900 in BLACK, MRA Vario, DL handguards & more to come
1994 TDM 850 mkI Silver, with Blueflame end can, Gone to a new owner & I kinda miss her!

th_09062006104.jpg th_02012009095.jpg

Only a Biker knows why a Dog sticks it head out the car window

#22 wicklamulla

wicklamulla

is it Jizzy Rascal time yet.....?

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • 12,211 posts
  • Location:Parish of Cruwys (pronounced 'Cruise' just loike Tom) Morchard, Mid Devon.
  • TDM model: 1999

Posted 27 November 2007 - 01:13 am

QUOTE(TDMTAM @ Mon 26th Nov 2007, 06:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
TAM

ya i tink so, pity ya can't a write war and peace type of a reply though....... smile.gif

spyball alarm/immob, bluespot brake calipers and Stainless hoses, Fournales air adjustable shock with Remote Resevoir, forks raised 10mm thru yokes, racetech linear fork springs in 15 wt oil, Kappa wingrack/luggage, heated grips, Kedo handguards, dual heat controller to power heated jacket liner and or pants!!, Stebel 136DB horn, K&N air filter, colour matched Baglux tank cover (magnetic tank bag modified to fit cover), osram +50% headloight bulbs, headlight protector,"NitramSpecial" parking loight, tail light indicators all running on LED's & incorporate "Lite Buddies", MK7 Scottoiler fitted, taller screen, 2-2 stainless steel CCC's, Devil stainless down pipes. MKI Renntec engine crash bars & sump guard.
engine changed july 2007 on a dyno run it made 79.1BHP / Torque 59.9Had a brief flirtation with a 1999 MKIIa but it blew an exaust valve on the M5 so was sold on to be repaired.

I loike tay and hang sangwiches !

www.kenhogantreeservices.co.uk

http://s33.photobuck...77/wickla/?sc=6

http://reg.imageshack.us/v_images.php

post-1-1150550733.gifpost-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gif

#23 wolfy46

wolfy46

enuff posts to fill a 50cc

• 66 posts
  • TDM model: 2004

Posted 03 December 2007 - 12:02 pm

QUOTE(Toneski @ Wed 27th Sep 2006, 03:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
seems to be enough displeasure with them from myself and others to advise people to avoid them.
http://www.carpe-tdm...?showtopic=1938
http://www.carpe-tdm...?showtopic=1945

reasons to avoid them
over pricing
poor condition and dangerous items
long delivery times despite promises
lack of customer service

sorry iv had me head in the sand an only just caught this post but please let me ADD;;me an my mates have bought n px allot of bikes from BLACKS of burscough(breakers, inporters,salvage)i was the last one who bought a vfr 800(interceptor)californian inport 400 miles on clock had it for 2 an a half years done48000 miles on it an sold it back to them.thats when the problems started sad.gif paul black(the owner) agreed £3100 not bad realy, an give me a cheque, that bounced,n bounced ,n bounced. so he then gave me £1500 cash and a cheque for the ballance, wich after 2 weeks did clear, iv been told that some of his employees sometimes dont get paid, sad

"GONNA NEED A BIGGER BOAT"

#24 JollyGiant

JollyGiant

Crap Citizen

• 3,406 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 03 December 2007 - 05:08 pm

99% of the parts I bought for my bike have been off EvilBay and only had one prob with a set of thunderace fork that were bent, seller said he didn't know cos he didn't take them out of yokes?!?!?!? But gave me a full refund after 1st e-mail and didn't ask for proof also want them back....

I have saved myself £100's and made £100's selling all the stuff I've taken off using Ebay and will carry on...
lets face it £9.99 for a standard end can for a 1990 Gsxr 750l cant be sniffed at!!

My feed back is nearly 700 and only had 1 neg!!! cos I asked for some postage back???

My Super Modded TDM has gone to a new home :(

I'm now a carbon whore!

#25 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,211 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 12 December 2007 - 07:41 pm

QUOTE(wicklamulla @ Sun 25th Nov 2007, 06:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
negative feedback left fer me don't bodder me atall atall as it's usually just sour grapes on their part and anyone who queries me on it will be told the truth, but if they wanna get childish and silly so be it....

I totally agree ! Anyone leaving -ve FB for no particular reason shows the 'True Colours' laugh.gif

I also think the feedback process to be pretty useless. The simple fact that eBay are running a forum for 'changing feedback that was left unfairly'
says it all. They commented on TV that the feedback system was their 'Spine' or backbone of the business ! If it was impossible to leave feedback that was untrue, then it would work. But, your asking for EVERYONE on ebay to be honest laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Mk2a 2000 in Silver. Top end Refurb @ 41100 miles, Scottoiler, Renthal Road High Bars, Up & Back Bar Risers, Bellypan, DL650 Handguards, Capt. Picard Bar Ends, House of Henty SS Wheel spacers, New Seat Cover Fitted. 58 MPG !!  Now owned by chrisbee !   Studley's mk2a Bloggerydoodaah !  Photos of my first MK1  Photos of my MK2a  TPLQHCSRSFC No. 1 Fan

#26 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,211 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 12 December 2007 - 07:47 pm

QUOTE(TDMTAM @ Mon 26th Nov 2007, 06:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
TAM

2 actually, follow-up to feedback left, and same to feedback received. As a ebay buyer of over 600 items I have 1 genuine -ve and 14ish sour grapes -ve's, given me in retribution. Never had a problem though, the FB speaks for itself. wink.gif

Mk2a 2000 in Silver. Top end Refurb @ 41100 miles, Scottoiler, Renthal Road High Bars, Up & Back Bar Risers, Bellypan, DL650 Handguards, Capt. Picard Bar Ends, House of Henty SS Wheel spacers, New Seat Cover Fitted. 58 MPG !!  Now owned by chrisbee !   Studley's mk2a Bloggerydoodaah !  Photos of my first MK1  Photos of my MK2a  TPLQHCSRSFC No. 1 Fan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users