• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts
  • TDM model: 2002

Posted 27 February 2009 - 01:58 am

QUOTE(TonyDevil @ Thu 30th Oct 2008, 05:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
are you local?
how exhaust friendly are they?
was planning to use the workshop behind Julian Sopers

my TRX is currently holed up over in Ashingdon/Rochford and i need to get new tyres & an MOT'd
PR2s this time as 1000miles out of a set of super corsas is a little on the expensive side.....especially when they dont work in the wet unsure.gif

I dunno I never get my MOT's done at a place that does servicing, I find a place that only does MOTs has 0 vested interest in failing you.

I live down the A13 in Hornchurch.

02 TDM 900, Silver. 85k miles 

Givi Box + panniers, Baglux Cover, Baglux Bag, R&Gs, Remus Cans, PC3, Air Box Mod, DL handguards, Hel Hoses, Heated Grips, LED Lights on handguards, Scottoiler, Scorpion Rad guard, Top Sellerie Seat, Gear Indicator, Stebel Nautilus, Wilbers Rear Shock, MCT reworked forks.

#22 Petetigger

Petetigger

discovering Carpe

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 10 March 2009 - 09:31 pm

QUOTE(v8guy @ Sun 8th Feb 2009, 10:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They're much nearer Feltham, just off the A316... but yeh, I think we're talking about the same place.

I recently dropping on the imaginatively named "Motorcycle Store" on Shepherds Bush Road for some attention to the head bearings. They very reasonably charged me for only 15 mins of labour to tighten them up.

They're a Yamaha dealer just near the green.. initial impression was good, so I think I'll go there for the 24k service.

Went there a while ago for bits and pieces. DO check their prices. Over 13 quid for an oil filter. Rip off!

Edited by Petetigger, 10 March 2009 - 09:32 pm.

#23 Nog

Nog

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • TDM model: 2007

Posted 11 March 2009 - 08:21 am

This thread has reminded me that I will need a service soon (more for the service history stamp than anything), anyone have any experience of Waltham Cross Motorcycles.

They're the closest to me so would be good if I can trust them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users