dbninja

Carpe Addict

• PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • TDM model: 2004

Posted 22 July 2006 - 10:27 am

All
have decided to sell my trusty TDM....

it is a cracking bike 100% reliable, it runs and starts excellent has only covered just under 13k miles. its a year 2000 on a W plate and it is a year 2000 model having a fuel gauge and not a temp gauge. everything works as it should, the tyres and chain are ok, its just had an oil and filter change and it has 11months tax and mot.
the bike was very low mileage when i got it at 5k miles and i have done the rest, this bike took me round the coast of Great Britain last year (3200miles) and never missed a beat. it gets used nearly every day for my commute into work in the summer. ..... buy it and ride it!

i only want £1700 for it (book is around £2k)

like i said mechanically its excellent but there are a couple of marks on it hence the low price.

the left hand silencer has a scrape (it had this when i bought it) but i have an unmarked lh silencer that could be welded on, will come with the bike

the fuel tank is the wrong colour and has a small dent in the lh side...a baglux cover is fitted so you cant see the tank or the dent. also i have a perfect unmarked silver tank but it doesnt have the fuel gauge sender in it which could be modified to accept the sender. also supplied with the bike

there are a couple of minor scuffs here and there, the usual stuff...... cos it gets ridden!

i havent got the time to improve the bike cos i am renovating my house an its taking forever! have decided to sell it before i put too much mileage on it and it becomes worth feck-all like my XJR

am in wigan, you can mail me on here or phone/text me on 07984 007201

thanks
Dave
dbninja

"I dont bleat with the other sheep! ... I ride a GS1150"

#2 dbninja

dbninja

Carpe Addict

• PipPipPip
  • 312 posts
  • TDM model: 2004

Posted 25 July 2006 - 06:43 pm

well a very sad day for me
sold my TDM to the first buyer (Dave from Manchester) for the asking price and he is a very happy bunny!
i honestly dont get attached to my bikes but....... my TDM took me round the coast of the UK last year and was a dream to do it on!

also sold my XJR1300 so its a bmw 1200 GS for me next cos it was the only bike i could think of to replace the tedium other than another TDM

good luck guys

thanks
Dave
dbninja
"I dont bleat with the other sheep! ... I ride a GS1150"

#3 wicklamulla

wicklamulla

is it Jizzy Rascal time yet.....?

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,211 posts
  • Location:Parish of Cruwys (pronounced 'Cruise' just loike Tom) Morchard, Mid Devon.
  • TDM model: 1999

Posted 25 July 2006 - 07:26 pm

see ya Dave, please drop in from time to time fer tea and crumpet ! good luck.

spyball alarm/immob, bluespot brake calipers and Stainless hoses, Fournales air adjustable shock with Remote Resevoir, forks raised 10mm thru yokes, racetech linear fork springs in 15 wt oil, Kappa wingrack/luggage, heated grips, Kedo handguards, dual heat controller to power heated jacket liner and or pants!!, Stebel 136DB horn, K&N air filter, colour matched Baglux tank cover (magnetic tank bag modified to fit cover), osram +50% headloight bulbs, headlight protector,"NitramSpecial" parking loight, tail light indicators all running on LED's & incorporate "Lite Buddies", MK7 Scottoiler fitted, taller screen, 2-2 stainless steel CCC's, Devil stainless down pipes. MKI Renntec engine crash bars & sump guard.
engine changed july 2007 on a dyno run it made 79.1BHP / Torque 59.9Had a brief flirtation with a 1999 MKIIa but it blew an exaust valve on the M5 so was sold on to be repaired.

I loike tay and hang sangwiches !

www.kenhogantreeservices.co.uk

http://s33.photobuck...77/wickla/?sc=6

http://reg.imageshack.us/v_images.php

post-1-1150550733.gifpost-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users