- - - - -

FAGGGGGGGS

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_andy3?_*

Guest_andy3?_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 September 2006 - 04:19 pm

I hate them , I hate people who drive cars & I especially hate people who do both & flick the damn things out of the window ranting.gif ranting.gif ranting.gif
one nicely bounced off the roadf onto the bike then on to me & if I can find a bloody policeman ( fat chance round here ) I'm going to report the bitch ranting.gif ranting.gif

#2 ChrisG

ChrisG

Resident vulture

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,276 posts
  • TDM model: 2009

Posted 29 September 2006 - 04:26 pm

QUOTE(andy3? @ Fri 29th Sep 2006, 05:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hate them , I hate people who drive cars & I especially hate people who do both & flick the damn things out of the window ranting.gif ranting.gif ranting.gif
one nicely bounced off the roadf onto the bike then on to me & if I can find a bloody policeman ( fat chance round here ) I'm going to report the bitch ranting.gif ranting.gif

An ex girlfriend once threw one out of the window and it blew back in through the rear window and burned the rear seat rotflmmfao.gif

1992 Mk1, 76k miles, Hagon springs, MTC exhaust, 4½ gears Gone now :(
2009 900 abs, 42k miles, Yamaha heated grips, double bubble screen, R&G crash bungs, scottoiler, Autocom, 1500 lumen LED spotlights.

post-1-1152402501.jpgpost-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gif

#3 tdm850rider

tdm850rider

Carpe Citizen

• 6,103 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 29 September 2006 - 04:31 pm

QUOTE(andy3? @ Fri 29th Sep 2006, 12:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was really glad to find out you meant cigarettes.... doubtfull.gif
Posted Image

Always tell the truth, it will gratify some of the people and astonish the rest. (Mark Twain)
£

Stebel Nautilus air-horn, Corbin seat, MRA Touring screen, single Delkevic silencer.
"I see by your outfit that you are a spaceman"(MkI (3VD) TDM Review)
Hints for using Carpe-TDM. (photo's, links, etc).

#4 Guest_andy3?_*

Guest_andy3?_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 September 2006 - 04:33 pm

QUOTE(tdm850rider @ Fri 29th Sep 2006, 05:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ahhhhhh I now see how that could have been misunderstood don't want to offend our 900 riding friends rotflmmfao.gif

#5 ChrisG

ChrisG

Resident vulture

• 8,276 posts

Posted 29 September 2006 - 04:33 pm

Two countries seperated by a common language rotflmmfao.gif

2009 900 abs, 42k miles, Yamaha heated grips, double bubble screen, R&G crash bungs, scottoiler, Autocom, 1500 lumen LED spotlights.

#6 David H

David H

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 539 posts
  • TDM model: 1991

Posted 29 September 2006 - 08:34 pm

QUOTE(andy3? @ Fri 29th Sep 2006, 05:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ahhhhhh I now see how that could have been misunderstood don't want to offend our 900 riding friends rotflmmfao.gif

rotflmmfao.gif

#7 Pict

Pict

Keep on keepin' on

• 6,257 posts
  • TDM model: 2006

Posted 29 September 2006 - 10:21 pm

As in "Only the KKK knows how to light up a fag in style"? dry.gif

QUOTE(andy3? @ Fri 29th Sep 2006, 05:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not at all: I'd propose to set up an exclusive branch of Carpe, as the "Packet of Fags"

Dinotrike.jpg "It's a TDM, Jim, but not as we know it"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAHmEWim3to

Diamond black TDM 900A TRIKE, 2006 ABS model converted by Trike Design (Caerphilly, South Wales) prior to first registration in March 2007.

#8 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,114 posts
  • TDM model: 1990

Posted 30 September 2006 - 07:34 am

Someone threw out a mucky-D's cup infront of me once in Swindonia in a slow moving traffic jam (the lille mini roundabout by tesco's and the big building supplies shop)........I picked it up and shoved it back through their window.....I think they would have liked to hit me. smile.gif

I also had a (half full) litre bottle of coke (with lid off) thrown in my face whilst motorboiking past a bunch of yooofes.....near George Whites....in Swindonia rolleyes.gif . There were five of the little bassads...they all scarpered...by the time I'd turned around they had gone down side streets......thinking of the lack of brain power of chavs....I sat out of view and looked down the main street....they reappeared......I went on foot....grabbed the charming lad who threw the bottle, in a head lock, and marched him towards the newsagents (for a 2litre bottle of coke shampoo for him tongue.gif )....before I got there a copper drove along....thought I might get in trouble....but he just looked at yooofes face under my pit and said "ahhh I've been looking for you".....at which point he was deposited in the back of the car.

Boop
"Whats up", "Piston Broke", "Yeah me too...hic"

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#9 dandywarhol

dandywarhol

Carpe Citizen

• 5,324 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 30 September 2006 - 08:49 am

I was coming home one night many yonks ago after a few beverages and as I crossed the road to my flat a NED chucked a half finished kebab onto the street from his car window. I picked up the dripping remains and chucked it back into his car and him. A lot of expletives I hadn't heard before were hurled at me and he was ready for a square go - fortunately (for me!) a plod car drove by and NED suddenly quietened down, giving me time to escape to my hoose good.gif

1967 Yamaha TD1C 250, 2014 Kawasaki W800, 2011 Aprilia Tuono 1000 V4, 2020 Yamaha XSR900

"At the cutting edge of technophobia" Scotland_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif mccoy.gif

#10 Pict

Pict

Keep on keepin' on

• 6,257 posts
  • TDM model: 2006

Posted 30 September 2006 - 09:30 am

QUOTE(dapleb @ Sat 30th Sep 2006, 08:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Someone threw out a mucky-D's cup infront of me once in Swindonia in a slow moving traffic jam (the lille mini roundabout by tesco's and the big building supplies shop)........I picked it up and shoved it back through their window.....I think they would have liked to hit me. smile.gif

I also had a (half full) litre bottle of coke (with lid off) thrown in my face whilst motorboiking past a bunch of yooofes.....near George Whites....in Swindonia rolleyes.gif . There were five of the little bassads...they all scarpered...by the time I'd turned around they had gone down side streets......thinking of the lack of brain power of chavs....I sat out of view and looked down the main street....they reappeared......I went on foot....grabbed the charming lad who threw the bottle, in a head lock, and marched him towards the newsagents (for a 2litre bottle of coke shampoo for him tongue.gif )....before I got there a copper drove along....thought I might get in trouble....but he just looked at yooofes face under my pit and said "ahhh I've been looking for you".....at which point he was deposited in the back of the car.

Boop

yahoo.gif banana.gif good.gif

Dinotrike.jpg "It's a TDM, Jim, but not as we know it"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAHmEWim3to

Diamond black TDM 900A TRIKE, 2006 ABS model converted by Trike Design (Caerphilly, South Wales) prior to first registration in March 2007.

#11 tdm850rider

tdm850rider

Carpe Citizen

• 6,103 posts

Posted 30 September 2006 - 01:49 pm

QUOTE(dapleb @ Sat 30th Sep 2006, 03:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
....before I got there a copper drove along....thought I might get in trouble....but he just looked at yooofes face under my pit and said "ahhh I've been looking for you".....at which point he was deposited in the back of the car.

Boop

So the is a god! rotflmmfao.gif
Posted Image

Always tell the truth, it will gratify some of the people and astonish the rest. (Mark Twain)
£

Stebel Nautilus air-horn, Corbin seat, MRA Touring screen, single Delkevic silencer.

#12 v8guy

v8guy

Carpe junky

• PipPipPipPip
  • 420 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 09:15 am

Many years ago I was strolling down my road on the way to catch my train to work, and as I was halfway across the road, a BMW comes flying round the corner at a speed seriously inappropriate for the available vision, nearly running me over. As I was just coming to the end of my cigarette, I angrily flicked the butt at the car as it passed and carried on about my way... but no, the car slams on the brakes and reverses round the blind bend and onto the main road at a speed that immediately identified the driver as someone with very little to lose. I begin to panic as a rather burly chap jumps out of the car and begins to chase me down the street. As he pins me against the wall he explains that the fag end had passed through his open window and landed squarly on his lap.. some humble apologies manage to convince him not to beat the shit out of me. blink.gif

v8guy; 2003 TDM900 with added bling: Nitron shock, Racetech fork internals, 17" front wheel, K&amp;amp;amp;N filter, Fuel silencers, PC3, Renthal handle bar, Oxford hot hands, Polisport handguards, Scottoiler (kinda..), Baglux, Givi monorack + pannier rails
My TDM: http://www.gtv8.org/tdm/

Current: 2003 Yamaha TDM900, 2015 BMW R1200RS
Past: Honda CLR125, Honda CB500, Triumph Sprint Sport, Honda VFR750FS, Suzuki DRZ400SM, Triumph Speed Triple 955i, 2015 Honda VFR800X

"Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube" - HST

#13 tdm850rider

tdm850rider

Carpe Citizen

• 6,103 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 01:53 pm

QUOTE(ChrisG @ Fri 29th Sep 2006, 12:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Two countries seperated by a common language rotflmmfao.gif

Now after reading Wick and Emmetts posts shouldn't that be

'The UK, one country seperated by a common language'? cool.gif
Posted Image

£

#14 ChrisG

ChrisG

Resident vulture

• 8,276 posts

Posted 01 October 2006 - 05:25 pm

QUOTE(tdm850rider @ Sun 1st Oct 2006, 02:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now after reading Wick and Emmetts posts shouldn't that be

'The UK, one country seperated by a common language'? cool.gif

Nah, the UK is 4 countries, 3 of which are united by a hatred of the English rotflmmfao.gif

#15 wicklamulla

wicklamulla

is it Jizzy Rascal time yet.....?

• 12,211 posts
  • Location:Parish of Cruwys (pronounced 'Cruise' just loike Tom) Morchard, Mid Devon.
  • TDM model: 1999

Posted 02 October 2006 - 08:02 am

QUOTE(ChrisG @ Sun 1st Oct 2006, 06:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nah, the UK is 4 countries, 3 of which are united by a hatred of the English rotflmmfao.gif

rotflmmfao.gif im staying oot of this !!!

spyball alarm/immob, bluespot brake calipers and Stainless hoses, Fournales air adjustable shock with Remote Resevoir, forks raised 10mm thru yokes, racetech linear fork springs in 15 wt oil, Kappa wingrack/luggage, heated grips, Kedo handguards, dual heat controller to power heated jacket liner and or pants!!, Stebel 136DB horn, K&N air filter, colour matched Baglux tank cover (magnetic tank bag modified to fit cover), osram +50% headloight bulbs, headlight protector,"NitramSpecial" parking loight, tail light indicators all running on LED's & incorporate "Lite Buddies", MK7 Scottoiler fitted, taller screen, 2-2 stainless steel CCC's, Devil stainless down pipes. MKI Renntec engine crash bars & sump guard.
engine changed july 2007 on a dyno run it made 79.1BHP / Torque 59.9Had a brief flirtation with a 1999 MKIIa but it blew an exaust valve on the M5 so was sold on to be repaired.

I loike tay and hang sangwiches !

www.kenhogantreeservices.co.uk

http://s33.photobuck...77/wickla/?sc=6

http://reg.imageshack.us/v_images.php

post-1-1150550733.gifpost-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gif

#16 stu

stu

full o shoite

• 2,060 posts
  • TDM model: 2002

Posted 02 October 2006 - 10:33 am

Three countries and a province rolleyes.gif

Stu

#17 MarkyMark

MarkyMark

900 going for ... 1000cc?

• 981 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 10:45 am

4 countries,

But officially one is refered to as a principality

Does anybody believe AE would throw back a free meal - well half a free meal.

XT1200Z - Big and bouncy

GTR1400 - Chaufer the wife.
XT660Z - Fun and commute.
TDM900 - Yellow.

#18 Difflock

Difflock

really likes Carpe

• 90 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 02 October 2006 - 12:26 pm

Which is why, as an Englishman I always put English for my nationality, not British. Also, why can't it say English instead of British on my passport? After all, I'm not Welsh, Scottish or Irish (Northern). laugh.gif

Diff.
It isn't how fast you ride, It's how you ride fast..

#19 dandywarhol

dandywarhol

Carpe Citizen

• 5,324 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 02:00 pm

Awww...............we Brits all luv ya Diffy wub.gif

1967 Yamaha TD1C 250, 2014 Kawasaki W800, 2011 Aprilia Tuono 1000 V4, 2020 Yamaha XSR900

"At the cutting edge of technophobia" Scotland_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif mccoy.gif

#20 wicklamulla

wicklamulla

is it Jizzy Rascal time yet.....?

• 12,211 posts
  • Location:Parish of Cruwys (pronounced 'Cruise' just loike Tom) Morchard, Mid Devon.
  • TDM model: 1999

Posted 02 October 2006 - 03:47 pm

QUOTE(dandywarhol @ Mon 2nd Oct 2006, 02:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Awww...............we Brits all luv ya Diffy wub.gif

do ye ?

i do agree withy Diffy though on the Passport thing

spyball alarm/immob, bluespot brake calipers and Stainless hoses, Fournales air adjustable shock with Remote Resevoir, forks raised 10mm thru yokes, racetech linear fork springs in 15 wt oil, Kappa wingrack/luggage, heated grips, Kedo handguards, dual heat controller to power heated jacket liner and or pants!!, Stebel 136DB horn, K&N air filter, colour matched Baglux tank cover (magnetic tank bag modified to fit cover), osram +50% headloight bulbs, headlight protector,"NitramSpecial" parking loight, tail light indicators all running on LED's & incorporate "Lite Buddies", MK7 Scottoiler fitted, taller screen, 2-2 stainless steel CCC's, Devil stainless down pipes. MKI Renntec engine crash bars & sump guard.
engine changed july 2007 on a dyno run it made 79.1BHP / Torque 59.9Had a brief flirtation with a 1999 MKIIa but it blew an exaust valve on the M5 so was sold on to be repaired.

I loike tay and hang sangwiches !

www.kenhogantreeservices.co.uk

http://s33.photobuck...77/wickla/?sc=6

http://reg.imageshack.us/v_images.php

post-1-1150550733.gifpost-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users