dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,117 posts
  • TDM model: 1990

Posted 20 April 2006 - 05:14 pm

Details here: http://www.stordvd.c...t&subpage=about

Only 3 squids if ordered online. I got a freebie copy, so if anyone's interested I'll post, so long as they agree to post to next interested party etc.

Cheers
dapleb
"Whats up", "Piston Broke", "Yeah me too...hic"

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#2 Andy R

Andy R

Carpe fan

• Pip
  • 192 posts
  • TDM model: 1999

Posted 20 April 2006 - 07:27 pm

QUOTE(dapleb @ Thu 20th Apr 2006, 05:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Details here: http://www.stordvd.c...t&subpage=about

Only 3 squids if ordered online. I got a freebie copy, so if anyone's interested I'll post, so long as they agree to post to next interested party etc.

Cheers
dapleb

Won't arrive in time for me....

I start a 4 week Advanced Motorcycle Course on Monday banana.gif
www.myspace.com/andyrothers

#3 Guest_Emmett_*

Guest_Emmett_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 April 2006 - 09:44 pm

Looks interesting dappers, if no one else wants it I wouldn't mind a look, and I'd be more than happy to pass it on. I'll even copy it and pass it on to a few peeps if ya like wink.gif

#4 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,117 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 09:47 pm

no probs Emmett...PM me an addy and I'll post off.

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#5 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,117 posts

Posted 20 April 2006 - 11:09 pm

DVD on its way tomorrow mornin Emmett.

For those strugglin with linky dink (apparently its a bit temperamental), ere's a lille clip of text:

"Throughout the footage you will see our 3 riders on a variety of bikes and in different environments. Each of these riders are experts in their own field. So, Chris Walker has to provide instruction to Bob McMillan, (ex-Head of Motorcycles for Honda and rural riding expert) and Steve Manning (ex-courier), in the art of track riding. Chris then has to become a courier for a day under Steve's tuition and participate in a rural ride out as directed by Bob. They weren’t told what to say or do, you will see them riding as they would normally ride. They all tell me that they have learned something from making this program and they hope that you will by watching it too!

The point of this DVD is not to make you question your confidence and take enjoyment away from you, but to encourage you, whoever you are and whatever you ride to try something new, or improve your already established riding skills. You will enjoy your bike more each time you learn something new, so what are you waiting for? Get out there, try something different, contact your local motorcycle trainer or motorcycle group and get more out of your passion for motorcycling!"

#6 tdm850rider

tdm850rider

Carpe Citizen

• 6,103 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 20 April 2006 - 11:33 pm

That reminds me... I must get into the MSF advanced course. Been putting it off way too long.
Posted Image

Always tell the truth, it will gratify some of the people and astonish the rest. (Mark Twain)
£

Stebel Nautilus air-horn, Corbin seat, MRA Touring screen, single Delkevic silencer.
"I see by your outfit that you are a spaceman"(MkI (3VD) TDM Review)
Hints for using Carpe-TDM. (photo's, links, etc).

#7 Guest_Emmett_*

Guest_Emmett_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2006 - 09:10 pm

I watched the DVD PK, pretty good, that courier was a nut-job.

Any one else interested in seeing it? Gimme a PM and I'll send it on.

#8 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,117 posts

Posted 08 May 2006 - 09:33 pm

Yeah pretty good is a good description.

The London stuff was a bit funky!!! You ARE gonna have an accident riding like that every day....just a matter of when.

Boop
dapleb

#9 Guest_Emmett_*

Guest_Emmett_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 May 2006 - 09:49 pm

I watched a tv show following a courier in London, same kinda riding, he crashed on camera, on a 650 bros with a lovely sounding exhaust.

#10 dandywarhol

dandywarhol

Carpe Citizen

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • 5,324 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 09 May 2006 - 12:07 am

Anything with Suzie Perry in it is worth 3 quid even as wank fodder...............

1967 Yamaha TD1C 250, 2014 Kawasaki W800, 2011 Aprilia Tuono 1000 V4, 2020 Yamaha XSR900

"At the cutting edge of technophobia" Scotland_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif mccoy.gif

#11 Guest_Emmett_*

Guest_Emmett_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 May 2006 - 12:10 am

QUOTE(dandywarhol @ Tue 9th May 2006, 12:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Anything with Suzie Perry in it is worth 3 quid even as wank fodder...............

I'll bring it over to ya tomorrow if you want a wank look

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users