Photo

Unable To Attach And Upload Rideout Vid - Help!

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 toddyboy

toddyboy

Carpe Regular

• Pip
  • 121 posts
  • TDM model: 2005

Posted 02 August 2021 - 06:32 pm

Just been for a blast round the Kent Countryside on the ol, 850. Gotta say this bike really is the nuts!

Unfortunately, cant upload the vid onto this post. Anyone know the trick of how to do that. It's definitely worth a watch. 

#2 chrisbee

chrisbee

Carpe Addict

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPip
  • 391 posts
  • TDM model: 2000

Posted 02 August 2021 - 06:56 pm

I cant even upload pics, so good luck 🤞🤞🤞

#3 toddyboy

toddyboy

Carpe Regular

• Pip
  • 121 posts

Posted 02 August 2021 - 07:45 pm

I figured a way around it. This is the facebook embed code for it. Click on this link and it'll take you to the video

<iframe src="https://www.facebook...&width=560&t=0"width="560" height="308" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true" allow="autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

Edited by toddyboy, 02 August 2021 - 07:47 pm.

#4 PICARD

PICARD

has been here 4ever

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts
  • TDM model: 2004

Posted 03 August 2021 - 07:04 am

Nice ridin' there Toddy, and a very nice looking bike. Can't be many looking that Good!
Lock onto my co-ordinates and beam me up !!

04 900 - 92 mk 1 - r 1150 rs - Z550 A1 - 2x bonnies - plastic slug -XL185 - ...not in that order !! (and one or two i don't want / dare to own up to !!)

#5 toddyboy

toddyboy

Carpe Regular

• Pip
  • 121 posts

Posted 03 August 2021 - 09:29 am

Nice ridin' there Toddy, and a very nice looking bike. Can't be many looking that Good!

There's definitely something special about this bike. I bought it as a doer-upper but with only 14K genuine miles on the clock. I've done several things since then to improve it (listed below) All of these tweaks have turned it into an absolutely lovely bike and it's never, ever let me down, though I did have to replace the upper carb seals after they started weeping fuel during a trip round Europe in 2017. Never broke down on the road though!

I've ridden to Southern Spain on it, to Germany, France and around a lot of the UK. I can confidently go out and start it even after a few months layup and it'll just fire up first prod and and settle into a nice tickover within a few seconds.

The sound from the Delkevik end can is sublime, the torque would pull a shed down and the throttle response is instant. The Custom made Gel seat looks good and is incredibly comfortable. Ya just don't want to get off once you get going. The brakes are strong, responsive and have great "feel". It has a slight whine in third gear but its had that since I got it and hasn't got any louder. The DID silent sprockets and chain made a massive difference in terms of smoothness and gear changing. Pirelli Angels give it extra poise and cornering ability. I surprised a rider on one of those new retro Z900's not long ago. He was going for it and I whipped his ass on the twisties.

Everything about this bike feels familiar, easy and welcoming. I can whip round to the shops on it or just as easily ride to Scotland at a moments notice and it'll willingly oblige without breaking a sweat.

What more could you want from a bike?

MODS since purchase:

• Two into one Delkevic sports exhaust
  • Short reach adjustable sports clutch and brake levers
  • 12v phone/satnav front charger socket 
  • Custom made gel seat
  • K&N air filter 
  • S/S yellow braided brake hoses 
  • DID heavy duty chain & sprockets
  • Touring tinted high screen 
  • Centre stand 
  • New Motad Gel battery 
  • Oxford Intelligent heated grips                                               
  • 52 litre Top Box (Takes two full face helmets)  with RING double charger point fitted inside 
  • Click-on tank bag  
  • New carb seals & gaskets  
  • Upgraded headlight and dip beam bulbs 
  • LED spotlights (light up with main beam only)   
  • Carbon fibre belly-pan

#6 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• 10,735 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 03 August 2021 - 10:02 am

Lovely, that Delkevic does sound really nice  :good:

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#7 hallrob1

hallrob1

has been here 4ever

• 1,098 posts
  • TDM model: 2009

Posted 04 August 2021 - 11:54 am

I figured a way around it. This is the facebook embed code for it. Click on this link and it'll take you to the video

<iframe src="https://www.facebook...&width=560&t=0"width="560" height="308" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen="true" allow="autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

Where's the cafe you start from? I've been there with my neighbour but can't remember the name of the village down the road.

One of the advantages of having a serving copper as a riding partner is all the cafes and coffee stops he knows!

1999 Gilera Runner 125SP, 2002 Piaggio X9 250, 2004 Bandit 600, 2005 TDM 900, 2007 Honda CB1300S, 2008 Tiger 1050, 1996 Triumph Sprint 900, 2006 Tiger 955i, 2018 Triumph Tiger Sport,  2023 Triumph Tiger 900, XJR1300, 2011 (2009) TDM 900, 

Farkles - Laser Duo Techs, MTC Stainless Exhausts, Laser Duo Techs, Power Commander and custom map, Tenere 1200 Handguards, Yamaha Heated Grips, MRA Vario screen, SW Motech Alurack,  Givi and Hepco and Becker top boxes, Givi Engine bars, Garmin Zumo XT

#8 toddyboy

toddyboy

Carpe Regular

• Pip
  • 121 posts

Posted 05 August 2021 - 01:12 pm

Taywell Farm, near Goudhurst

#9 hallrob1

hallrob1

has been here 4ever

• 1,098 posts
  • TDM model: 2009

Posted 06 August 2021 - 10:27 am

Taywell Farm, near Goudhurst

:tup:

1999 Gilera Runner 125SP, 2002 Piaggio X9 250, 2004 Bandit 600, 2005 TDM 900, 2007 Honda CB1300S, 2008 Tiger 1050, 1996 Triumph Sprint 900, 2006 Tiger 955i, 2018 Triumph Tiger Sport,  2023 Triumph Tiger 900, XJR1300, 2011 (2009) TDM 900, 

Farkles - Laser Duo Techs, MTC Stainless Exhausts, Laser Duo Techs, Power Commander and custom map, Tenere 1200 Handguards, Yamaha Heated Grips, MRA Vario screen, SW Motech Alurack,  Givi and Hepco and Becker top boxes, Givi Engine bars, Garmin Zumo XT

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users