• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Pj180

Pj180

discovering Carpe

• 10 posts
  • TDM model: 1996

Posted 16 July 2022 - 05:50 pm

Just come back from a jaunt around the coast with a mate on V-Strom 1000 .. started in Winchcombe over the Gospel Pass punted over to Trewern Arms in Nevern taking in many fine roads between the two. Next day off to Anglsea up the coast, stonking roads, good hooning and met and saw loads of bikes/bikers .. top weekend of fun and the 850mk2 was ace apart from the seat !!!
So what to do about the arse numbing excuse fur a seat ???
Pete

#2 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,747 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 16 July 2022 - 08:03 pm

Bit of wool does it for me, a sheepie or summit of ebay, all trial and error.

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#3 LAURENCEAUX

LAURENCEAUX

Carpe fan

• Pip
  • 192 posts
  • TDM model: 2009

Posted 16 July 2022 - 08:17 pm

Just come back from a jaunt around the coast with a mate on V-Strom 1000 .. started in Winchcombe over the Gospel Pass punted over to Trewern Arms in Nevern taking in many fine roads between the two. Next day off to Anglsea up the coast, stonking roads, good hooning and met and saw loads of bikes/bikers .. top weekend of fun and the 850mk2 was ace apart from the seat !!!
So what to do about the arse numbing excuse fur a seat ???
Pete

Put on some weight. As my bum gets bigger the damn seat gets better. Easy.

#4 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,114 posts
  • TDM model: 1990

Posted 16 July 2022 - 08:38 pm

Try an air hawk/sheeps or both.
"Whats up", "Piston Broke", "Yeah me too...hic"

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#5 Pj180

Pj180

discovering Carpe

• 10 posts
  • TDM model: 1996

Posted 17 July 2022 - 08:26 pm

I'll check them out .. cheers
more pies could be an option but then the extra cost of bigger trousers .. choices choices 😅

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users