Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,113 posts
  • TDM model: 1990

Posted 27 July 2019 - 06:00 pm

HB HK
"Whats up", "Piston Broke", "Yeah me too...hic"

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#3 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,211 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 28 July 2019 - 12:42 pm

Belated birthday wishes Harv. :drinks:

Mk2a 2000 in Silver. Top end Refurb @ 41100 miles, Scottoiler, Renthal Road High Bars, Up & Back Bar Risers, Bellypan, DL650 Handguards, Capt. Picard Bar Ends, House of Henty SS Wheel spacers, New Seat Cover Fitted. 58 MPG !!  Now owned by chrisbee !   Studley's mk2a Bloggerydoodaah !  Photos of my first MK1  Photos of my MK2a  TPLQHCSRSFC No. 1 Fan

#4 harvey krumpet

harvey krumpet

full o shoite

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • 2,050 posts
  • TDM model: 1997

Posted 29 July 2019 - 09:05 pm

Thank you all.

I dislocated and shattered my shoulder in March and have been bikeless since. Following the advice given for looking after the battery I fired up the bike on Saturday, no chores!

Unfortunately the intended ride was foiled by a dog attacking my cat and my dog attacking the cat attacking dog. Interesting day and the new vet is a honey. Luckily no serious damage.

I have permission for birthday 2.0 this coming weekend. Will that make me 2 years older..?

Hope I can still remember how to ride.

TDM 850 Loud and unusual. CRM 250r Woo hoo! DT 230 Lanza Fiddled with.... Bloody hell, is that legal? GG Randonee AKA "I didn't think that was possible".

#5 PICARD

PICARD

has been here 4ever

• 1,741 posts
  • TDM model: 2004

Posted 30 July 2019 - 12:18 pm

Belated many happy returns and a happy return.
Lock onto my co-ordinates and beam me up !!

04 900 - 92 mk 1 - r 1150 rs - Z550 A1 - 2x bonnies - plastic slug -XL185 - ...not in that order !! (and one or two i don't want / dare to own up to !!)

#6 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,211 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 31 July 2019 - 08:57 am

Thank you all.

I dislocated and shattered my shoulder in March and have been bikeless since. Following the advice given for looking after the battery I fired up the bike on Saturday, no chores!

Unfortunately the intended ride was foiled by a dog attacking my cat and my dog attacking the cat attacking dog. Interesting day and the new vet is a honey. Luckily no serious damage.

I have permission for birthday 2.0 this coming weekend. Will that make me 2 years older..?

Pretty sure it means 2 x cake and beer. :D

Mk2a 2000 in Silver. Top end Refurb @ 41100 miles, Scottoiler, Renthal Road High Bars, Up & Back Bar Risers, Bellypan, DL650 Handguards, Capt. Picard Bar Ends, House of Henty SS Wheel spacers, New Seat Cover Fitted. 58 MPG !!  Now owned by chrisbee !   Studley's mk2a Bloggerydoodaah !  Photos of my first MK1  Photos of my MK2a  TPLQHCSRSFC No. 1 Fan

#7 shadowjack

shadowjack

Carpe fan

• Pip
  • 173 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 08 August 2019 - 06:41 am

Thank you all.

I dislocated and shattered my shoulder in March and have been bikeless since......

Kia ora, HK,

And belated HB wishes from the frozen South. Sorry to hear about the shoulder - that sounds reasonably serious; here's hoping for a good recovery.

D

#8 harvey krumpet

harvey krumpet

full o shoite

• 2,050 posts
  • TDM model: 1997

Posted 08 August 2019 - 09:20 pm

Kia ora, HK,

And belated HB wishes from the frozen South. Sorry to hear about the shoulder - that sounds reasonably serious; here's hoping for a good recovery.

D

Cheers D.

I'm just waiting for a dry-ish weekend to fire myself at the scenery now. Shoulder is healed and back to normal, amazingly. The Surgeon said it would be a year to 18 months for full use due to my, er, vintage. That was a worry but I was back to work in 3 months and I've been at the gym for the last month, barely see the scar now. Looks like you're in for another cold blast!

TDM 850 Loud and unusual. CRM 250r Woo hoo! DT 230 Lanza Fiddled with.... Bloody hell, is that legal? GG Randonee AKA "I didn't think that was possible".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users