#1382 KevW

KevW

arrived on last train

• 6 posts
  • TDM model: 2005

Posted 21 August 2014 - 04:26 pm

Cheers guys!

Extras???
I have added some already but I was hoping to add some type of Adventure style engine bars and spotlights but can only find the smaller type bars.
I've seen a guy on youtube with the type I was looking for!
I have a screenshot, should I start a new thread for it?

#1383 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,202 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 21 August 2014 - 05:10 pm

Yup, fill yer boots in the All About TDM section. :)

Mk2a 2000 in Silver. Top end Refurb @ 41100 miles, Scottoiler, Renthal Road High Bars, Up & Back Bar Risers, Bellypan, DL650 Handguards, Capt. Picard Bar Ends, House of Henty SS Wheel spacers, New Seat Cover Fitted. 58 MPG !!  Now owned by chrisbee !   Studley's mk2a Bloggerydoodaah !  Photos of my first MK1  Photos of my MK2a  TPLQHCSRSFC No. 1 Fan

#1384 KevW

KevW

arrived on last train

• 6 posts

Posted 21 August 2014 - 05:21 pm

Yup, fill yer boots in the All About TDM section. :)

I'll head there now!

#1385 EeeTea

EeeTea

really likes Carpe

• 87 posts
  • TDM model: none yet

Posted 16 September 2014 - 06:33 pm

Hi every one. I'm back!

ET is now EeeTea. Seems I'm not allowed my old name back as its too short.

Riding a GS these days...but considering another TDM...or a MTDM-09....if they make one. Cologne will reveal all!

#1386 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,202 posts

Posted 16 September 2014 - 07:12 pm

:welcome:  back ET !

Mk2a 2000 in Silver. Top end Refurb @ 41100 miles, Scottoiler, Renthal Road High Bars, Up & Back Bar Risers, Bellypan, DL650 Handguards, Capt. Picard Bar Ends, House of Henty SS Wheel spacers, New Seat Cover Fitted. 58 MPG !!  Now owned by chrisbee !   Studley's mk2a Bloggerydoodaah !  Photos of my first MK1  Photos of my MK2a  TPLQHCSRSFC No. 1 Fan

#1387 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,105 posts
  • TDM model: 1990

Posted 16 September 2014 - 07:13 pm

:welcome: back :badgerrock:

"Whats up", "Piston Broke", "Yeah me too...hic"

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#1388 EeeTea

EeeTea

really likes Carpe

• 87 posts
  • TDM model: none yet

Posted 17 September 2014 - 05:18 am

thanks guys....how many of the oldies are still about.  Where Eccles? is he still TDMerating? Wickaloon? JBX ...well and everyone really?  I have missed you lot TBH...feck knows why :huh:     The GS forum is a bit grim in comparison.

Anyway. The prodical son has returned. All I need now is a TDM.

#1389 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,105 posts

Posted 17 September 2014 - 09:10 am

They is all still ear ET, just snot as often. 

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#1390 devnull

devnull

sticking around

• 21 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 12:20 pm

Right on, there goes my official introduction.

Originally from Northern Poland, 9 years ago decided to invade British Isles and create some havoc here, like many of my fellow countrymen did. Since then living in beautiful and stimulating city of Birmingham.

I bought my first big bike here on my 30th birthday, it was Yamaha XJ600, it turned out to be a good and predictable workhorse. Managed to stay alive even though people are using the wrong side of the road here, 2 years later swapped it to R6. Oh my - this thingy pulls your socks off, easily. Enjoyed riding it a lot but almost went bankrupt due to the cost of replacing socks so sold it 2 years later (note a patern, 2y again!).

Then I had almost 2 year long break from biking as I was busy trying to figure out why the hell there are two taps in my bathroom. Also couldn't decide if I love or hate Marmite. After solving those two issues I told wife that my No Claim Bonus is about to expire so I do need another bike. After quick research of available Yamaha models (only Yamaha!!! as you may already noticed) in February this year I parked on my driveway 2005 blue TDM900. It came with carpe-tdm.net sticker on the tank (thanks DazzerB!), so there you go, here I am.  It's a great bike, comfy and powerful enough but because my head produces brainfarts on 2 year intervals then don't get angry seeing me on different yamaha in Feb 2016!

Forum is plainly awesome, so much info and so many friendly folks from all over the world.

See you on the road, Lewa W Gore!

Edited by devnull, 10 October 2014 - 08:29 am.

Ad astra per aspera.

#1391 Robodene

Robodene

Robodene

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • 1,508 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 09 October 2014 - 02:30 pm

Welcome to this much-prized forum.

1940s Ariel 350 (ex-military) Khaki > Black & White '56' Kymco Venox 250 Metallic Grey '56' TDM 900/A (ABS) Silver[b] '56' Yamaha MT-03 White <p>[b] '14' Yamaha MT-07 Matt Grey[b] '17' Honda Rebel 500 

#1392 krispa

krispa

sticking around

• 38 posts
  • TDM model: 1994

Posted 09 October 2014 - 04:25 pm

Welcome, fellow invader! :drinks:

#1393 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,202 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 05:51 pm

:welcome:  to da club !

Yes, we drive on the left side, which, of course, is the right side to drive on. ;)

#1394 devnull

devnull

sticking around

• 21 posts

Posted 09 October 2014 - 09:22 pm

Welcome, fellow invader! :drinks:

Siema :-)

:welcome:  to da club !

Yes, we drive on the left side, which, of course, is the right side to drive on. ;)

Well, ~ 80% of Earth population may disagree :-)

Seriously though, I like driving/riding here, great network of the free roads, good tarmac, relaxed drivers /mostly/ and weather that lets your ride for the most of the year.

Oh, and I've just remind myself - a couple of years ago I took part on my r6 in Guinness Record attempt, TDM longest parade or something like that. Does it ring a bell, anyone remember that? Anyway, that must have been subconscious trigger of some sort, to swap R6 to TDM :-)

Edited by devnull, 10 October 2014 - 08:42 am.

Ad astra per aspera.

#1395 RogerD

RogerD

Carpe groupie

• PipPip
  • 241 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 07 November 2014 - 05:28 pm

Hi there and welcome!

Roger

2004 Silver TDM 900, Scorpion cans, MRA screen, Heated Grips, Piramid Fender Extenda. Mitchelin PR3's, Oxford Soft luggage.  Now living with Sidestand

2015 BMW R1200GS , in Frost Blue, Adventure screen, cruise control, quickshifter, heated grips, ESA , BM panniers but Givi topbox.                                                          

#1396 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,105 posts

Posted 07 November 2014 - 06:43 pm

Oh, and I've just remind myself - a couple of years ago I took part on my r6 in Guinness Record attempt, TDM longest parade or something like that. Does it ring a bell, anyone remember that? Anyway, that must have been subconscious trigger of some sort, to swap R6 to TDM :-)

Yes, I think dandywarhol from here was part of it. :badgerrock:

QUOTE(markallinson @ Sun 9th Aug 2009, 02:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Count me in!
I'll be taking my son with me. I would camp but it'd be a pain dragging the tent etc. all that way, so B&B / Hostel cheap hotel (~£50 all per night) is fine by me.

Could we set a new world record and beat the Italian one set in 2003 of 206 TDMs?????

.............and what a weekend that was - I was No. 191, in yellow
203tdm.jpg

Agememisano.jpg

#1397 Denystan69

Denystan69

really likes Carpe

• 91 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 02 December 2014 - 06:05 pm

Hi, my names Dennis, originally from Bristol, England, now living in Westmost Walesland and ride a '92 (imported 2000), bought in June 2014, loving every mile I've ridden.
Sprayed black by a previous owner, only other mods are headlight bulb upgrade, clear indicators and hand protectors.

#1398 Favs

Favs

Sir Cumference

• 4,391 posts
  • TDM model: 2008

Posted 02 December 2014 - 06:20 pm

Greetings - if you have oil and/or cake tou will ave maynee frend. Enjoy the chatter. :)

Single-handedly reviving the Wave.

2008 reg. Black TDM 900 ABS

#1399 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,202 posts

Posted 03 December 2014 - 08:46 am

:welcome:  to da club Dennis !

#1400 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• 10,735 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 03 December 2014 - 09:25 am

Eh up Dennis from near Walesland  :good:

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users