Photo
- - - - -

Tdm 850 3Vd '94 - The Original And The Best, In The Fastest Colour!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 michaeldouglas72

michaeldouglas72

really likes Carpe

• 85 posts
  • TDM model: 1994

Posted 12 September 2014 - 09:05 pm

Forum regulars will know my pride and joy! I was extremely lucky to find this bike 3 years ago as a one owner bike with an engineer as the sole owner. She has cover 18,000 miles but I don't have a recorded history. I have changed oil and filters twice a year and the chap before me clearly looked after the bike, his garage was kitted out superbly and he was extremely knowledgable about the TDM. The bike was lightly modified with exhausts and screens etc. I have restored it to original condition and she is a beauty! All the tricky bits have been sorted with new fork seals, emulsion tubes, water proofed, x-ring chain and sprockets and top notch Continental Attack 2 tyres. The mechanicals are first class and the bike is a joy to ride. If I had the space my TDM would be staying but she's currently in my chums garage and the favour will run out eventually!

I have loads of photos in my gallery. I'm looking for circa £2,100 but for genuine enthusiasts of the TDM I would be happy to discuss price for a good home. This is a fantastic bike and I wouldn't want it to become a commuter hack, it's far too good for that. Genuine enquiries welcome.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users