RTT 08

• Please log in to reply
187 replies to this topic

Poll: RTT 08

RTT '08 location?????????

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#161 Guest_Emmett_*

Guest_Emmett_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2007 - 09:30 pm

I dunno, it is 9 months away, you don't wanna cut it too close. wink.gif

#162 Guest_lucky 1_*

Guest_lucky 1_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2007 - 10:14 pm

My mate rides fazer 1000 would he be allowed to come along. Very witty but by God he can clear a room when he farts!!!! cool.gif

#163 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

seagull squadron leader & founding member of GoatTracKrew

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,336 posts
  • TDM model: 1991

Posted 20 October 2007 - 10:46 pm

QUOTE(lucky 1 @ Sat 20th Oct 2007, 10:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My mate rides fazer 1000 would he be allowed to come along. Very witty but by God he can clear a room when he farts!!!! cool.gif

he'll fit right in good.gif

"Never argue with an idiot. They just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
My TDM :
Black 1991 850 MK1, 160k+ miles(ish, best guess really, gave up trying to keep count after 3rd set of clocks and 3rd engine), PilotRoad2 tyres, custom stubby exhaust system, bluespot calipers & goodridge braided hoses with dunlopads, maxton forks, Ohlins shock, kedo handguards, stainless TDM grill, Scottoiler with lubetube & dual nozzle thingy, Givi Wingrack2 with E45 & 2xE36s, renntec crash bars, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider2, Optimate IIIsp, Bagster tank cover, anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led spotlights, heated grips, new braided lines and rear caliper that actually has bleed nipples
Silver-ish 2003 900, 70k miles, PilotRoad3 front tyre (new@65k) & PR2 rear(new at 69k), Renthal 755 bars with KTM handguards, oxford unheated grips, power commander 3usb, scorpion titanium exhausts, standard screen with vario winglet thingy, stainless grill, oem centre stand, bagster tank cover, givi monokey topplate mounted on grabrail with V46 topbox, Givi PL pannier rails with E21s, crash bungs, mirror extender thingys, Halfords Advanced Laser Blue brillance bulbs, 21w led spotlights, touring scottoiler with leehenty dual nozzle, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider3 Urban, winter style anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led brake light strip, replacement heated grips

current rides : TDM850 3vd/mk1=tourer&scratcher, TRX850=weekend twisty toy, 2003 TDM900=commuter, 2005 
TDM900=unmolested.  Gone but not forgotton : XTZ750=overland touring toy, GS500e, GS125
If a strange looking truck driver honks at you & gives you the thumbs up, its could be me  :good:

#164 TeDeum

TeDeum

age(d) by almonds

• 1,736 posts
  • TDM model: 2001

Posted 21 October 2007 - 09:53 am

QUOTE(lucky 1 @ Sat 20th Oct 2007, 10:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There is a granny with "nice legs" (quote wicky) in Castlegregory who rides a yellow Fazer, Emmett has a Fazer (haven't seen his legs) so bring your mate on, the more the merrier.

Catsbum, I don't think Jamie's office works over the weekend. If you don't hear by Monday evening pm me and I'll check it out.

2001 TDM. 1990 Serow. 2004 DRZ400.  3 bikes, four cylinders. Who needs more?

Visit My Website

"Caelum non animum mutant qui trans mare current" Horace.

"A Pint of Plain is Your Only Man"

Founder of TSRMCMAS.

#165 dandywarhol

dandywarhol

Carpe Citizen

• 5,324 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 21 October 2007 - 11:49 am

Nicer legs than Raquel??

1967 Yamaha TD1C 250, 2014 Kawasaki W800, 2011 Aprilia Tuono 1000 V4, 2020 Yamaha XSR900

"At the cutting edge of technophobia" Scotland_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif mccoy.gif

#166 danceswithmopeds

danceswithmopeds

full o shoite

• 2,425 posts
  • TDM model: 1999

Posted 21 October 2007 - 01:27 pm

I booked yesterday as well, no reply so far. If I have'nt heard anything by Monday I'll let you know.

#167 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

• 9,336 posts

Posted 21 October 2007 - 07:07 pm

i booked on friday and not had a reply so dont worry too much wink.gif

"Never argue with an idiot. They just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
My TDM :
Black 1991 850 MK1, 160k+ miles(ish, best guess really, gave up trying to keep count after 3rd set of clocks and 3rd engine), PilotRoad2 tyres, custom stubby exhaust system, bluespot calipers & goodridge braided hoses with dunlopads, maxton forks, Ohlins shock, kedo handguards, stainless TDM grill, Scottoiler with lubetube & dual nozzle thingy, Givi Wingrack2 with E45 & 2xE36s, renntec crash bars, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider2, Optimate IIIsp, Bagster tank cover, anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led spotlights, heated grips, new braided lines and rear caliper that actually has bleed nipples
Silver-ish 2003 900, 70k miles, PilotRoad3 front tyre (new@65k) & PR2 rear(new at 69k), Renthal 755 bars with KTM handguards, oxford unheated grips, power commander 3usb, scorpion titanium exhausts, standard screen with vario winglet thingy, stainless grill, oem centre stand, bagster tank cover, givi monokey topplate mounted on grabrail with V46 topbox, Givi PL pannier rails with E21s, crash bungs, mirror extender thingys, Halfords Advanced Laser Blue brillance bulbs, 21w led spotlights, touring scottoiler with leehenty dual nozzle, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider3 Urban, winter style anti-dazzle coating

current rides : TDM850 3vd/mk1=tourer&scratcher, TRX850=weekend twisty toy, 2003 TDM900=commuter, 2005 
TDM900=unmolested.  Gone but not forgotton : XTZ750=overland touring toy, GS500e, GS125
If a strange looking truck driver honks at you & gives you the thumbs up, its could be me  :good:

#168 catsbum

catsbum

Sponsored by AutoGlym

• 7,057 posts
  • TDM model: 2007

Posted 21 October 2007 - 08:21 pm

Thanks

Here's my list of things to be done before the RTT
(I know its a long time but time does fly)

1) New Tyres. Road Pilots I think Chris
2) Chain n Sprockets
3) Do the Sheepskin thing properly
4) Baggage. Not forgotton you Calum, pay day looming
5) Tubes. Emulsion day revealed worn tubes. And she still runs a little rough on low revs
6) Guinness Funding smile.gif

#169 ChrisG

ChrisG

Resident vulture

• 8,276 posts
  • TDM model: 2009

Posted 22 October 2007 - 09:28 am

QUOTE(CatsBum @ Sun 21st Oct 2007, 09:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
1) New Tyres. Road Pilots I think Chris Soon I will convert them all evillaff.gif
2) Chain n Sprockets Did we mention about genuine yam sprockets?
3) Do the Sheepskin thing properly Baaa!
4) Baggage. Not forgotton you Calum, pay day looming
5) Tubes. Emulsion day revealed worn tubes. And she still runs a little rough on low revs Eh? do you mean tubes or needles?
6) Guinness Funding smile.gif Good of you to offer, I'll have a pack of ready salted as well please.

1992 Mk1, 76k miles, Hagon springs, MTC exhaust, 4½ gears Gone now :(
2009 900 abs, 42k miles, Yamaha heated grips, double bubble screen, R&G crash bungs, scottoiler, Autocom, 1500 lumen LED spotlights.

post-1-1152402501.jpgpost-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gif

#170 wicklamulla

wicklamulla

is it Jizzy Rascal time yet.....?

• 12,211 posts
  • Location:Parish of Cruwys (pronounced 'Cruise' just loike Tom) Morchard, Mid Devon.

Posted 22 October 2007 - 09:55 am

QUOTE(danceswithmopeds @ Sun 21st Oct 2007, 02:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I booked yesterday as well, no reply so far. If I have'nt heard anything by Monday I'll let you know.

same here i'm just sitting toight and awaiting a reply, i booked 5th-11th. that burd had flantastic legs, soooooooo smooth looking and soooooooooooo lickable. wub.gif

spyball alarm/immob, bluespot brake calipers and Stainless hoses, Fournales air adjustable shock with Remote Resevoir, forks raised 10mm thru yokes, racetech linear fork springs in 15 wt oil, Kappa wingrack/luggage, heated grips, Kedo handguards, dual heat controller to power heated jacket liner and or pants!!, Stebel 136DB horn, K&N air filter, colour matched Baglux tank cover (magnetic tank bag modified to fit cover), osram +50% headloight bulbs, headlight protector,"NitramSpecial" parking loight, tail light indicators all running on LED's & incorporate "Lite Buddies", MK7 Scottoiler fitted, taller screen, 2-2 stainless steel CCC's, Devil stainless down pipes. MKI Renntec engine crash bars & sump guard.
engine changed july 2007 on a dyno run it made 79.1BHP / Torque 59.9Had a brief flirtation with a 1999 MKIIa but it blew an exaust valve on the M5 so was sold on to be repaired.

I loike tay and hang sangwiches !

www.kenhogantreeservices.co.uk

http://s33.photobuck...77/wickla/?sc=6

http://reg.imageshack.us/v_images.php

post-1-1150550733.gifpost-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gif

#171 danceswithmopeds

danceswithmopeds

full o shoite

• 2,425 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 06:36 pm

No reply, bloke is probably taking a few days off after a long wet "Summer". I can't believe that for the very first time in my life I have booked something more than a day in advance. Must be old age creeping up.

#172 TeDeum

TeDeum

age(d) by almonds

• 1,736 posts

Posted 22 October 2007 - 09:00 pm

QUOTE(danceswithmopeds @ Mon 22nd Oct 2007, 07:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No reply, bloke is probably taking a few days off after a long wet "Summer". I can't believe that for the very first time in my life I have booked something more than a day in advance. Must be old age creeping up.

Just come back from meeting Jamie and you are rightish! The guy who does the bookings is off until Thursday so don't expect any confirmations of bookings until then.

Visit My Website

Founder of TSRMCMAS.

#173 danceswithmopeds

danceswithmopeds

full o shoite

• 2,425 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 02:58 pm

Got a reply today, an acknowledgement really, he has'nt got booking forms ready for '08 yet. Says he'll get back to me when they're ready.

#174 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

• 9,336 posts

Posted 23 October 2007 - 03:52 pm

QUOTE(danceswithmopeds @ Tue 23rd Oct 2007, 03:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Got a reply today, an acknowledgement really, he has'nt got booking forms ready for '08 yet. Says he'll get back to me when they're ready.

i had the same reply, i wonder if the level of early interest suprised them laugh.gif

My TDM :

#175 fightingirish

fightingirish

seems to like Carpe

• 41 posts
  • TDM model: 1995

Posted 23 October 2007 - 05:00 pm

Hey all. I am interested in going on this. What do I have to do. I wanna camp, so do I have to pay up front for this?

#176 big dave

big dave

has been here 4ever

• 1,462 posts
  • TDM model: 2002

Posted 23 October 2007 - 06:35 pm

That's me booked for the 5th to the 11th. Will probably be travelling from Holyhead. Anyone else planning the same ferry?

MOTO GUZZI T3 with Le Mans engine, frisky for an old girl
YAMAHA Tracer 700 

RE Himalayan
Down to 3 toys at the moment, need to go shopping I think

I DON'T DO EXERCISE - if God had wanted me to bend over, he would have put cake on the floor

#177 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

• 9,336 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 09:16 am

QUOTE(fightingirish @ Tue 23rd Oct 2007, 05:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey all. I am interested in going on this. What do I have to do. I wanna camp, so do I have to pay up front for this?

i've asked for camping and breaky wink.gif
email the guys and ask for camping on teh dates you require..... good.gif

My TDM :

#178 TeDeum

TeDeum

age(d) by almonds

• 1,736 posts

Posted 24 October 2007 - 06:00 pm

I met Jamie today at a funeral(!) and he said that he hopes to have a separate booking form on his webpage just for the RTT. His office manager is back at work tomorrow so he thought it should be working by Friday.

Visit My Website

Founder of TSRMCMAS.

#179 fightingirish

fightingirish

seems to like Carpe

• 41 posts
  • TDM model: 1995

Posted 24 October 2007 - 07:12 pm

Excellent. Will look that up over the weekend and get me self booked in.

#180 catsbum

catsbum

Sponsored by AutoGlym

• 7,057 posts
  • TDM model: 2007

Posted 28 October 2007 - 10:02 am

ChrisG Of course I meant Needles. As usual, I'm gonna blame jht for this error.

Sunday morning and no mail from the Guest House. Might mail him later

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users