#1 apw99

apw99

has been here 4ever

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,316 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 11 April 2011 - 10:14 pm

In preparation for the June trip to Germany TeDeum, Stu and myself got together in the lovely town of Adare Co Limerick for sunday afternoon lunch and chocolate cake..

Sorry for the crappy quality..my phone is pre-historic.

Stu brought me by the scenic route by Killaloe which was a great trip for a sunny sunday afternoon - excellent!
The countdown is on...

Edited by apw99, 11 April 2011 - 10:18 pm.

Have you ever lent someone 20 quid and never seen it again? It was probably worth it.

Long Loved TDM is no longer with me...

#2 crispy

crispy

Carpe groupie

• PipPip
  • 212 posts
  • TDM model: 2007

Posted 12 April 2011 - 08:20 am

QUOTE(apw99 @ Mon 11th Apr 2011, 11:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
In preparation for the June trip to Germany TeDeum, Stu and myself got together in the lovely town of Adare Co Limerick for sunday afternoon lunch and chocolate cake..

Sorry for the crappy quality..my phone is pre-historic.

Stu brought me by the scenic route by Killaloe which was a great trip for a sunny sunday afternoon - excellent!
The countdown is on...

Well done lads on managing to get a few hours in on the bike in this lovely spell of weather we are getting. Unfortunately I had a very sad weekend as one of my friends lost his wife in a long battle against cancer on Friday. He's a biker aswell and we used to race back in the early 90's riding FZR600's

On a happier note i was looking at some of the german TDM clubs pages about the german tour. Makes for some funny reading using google translate when there is slang involved....

I was emailing Kang(Tom) and saying I must try and meet up for a spin. I'm going to see TT3D in Liffey Valley Vue Cinema on Wednesday 20th of this month, there's a good few coming from biker/IBF/Octane so hopefully we'll prove there may be demand for more than one showing. I can't remember the site but i also voted to bring over i-biker in the cinema's, I'm sure if you google you'll find an irish vote somewhere...

Edited by crispy, 12 April 2011 - 08:31 am.

I don't like YZ250's anymore.........check out my avatar, one literally kicked me in the ass

#3 paddy900

paddy900

roondaboot

• 1,246 posts
  • TDM model: 2010

Posted 12 April 2011 - 10:16 am

Is there no pictures of the chocolate cake ?
2003 TDM900 in Yellow....Best Colour, Fender extender, Oxford Heated Grips, Givi luggage, Mirror extenders, GS1150 Handguards, Matching seat cover, Belly Pan, R&G crash bungs, Touring screen, Meta alarm, K&N Air Filter,
Centre Stand, Scottoiler,Carbon Cans......really loud, Stainless steel Rad Guard, 12v Accessory socket,

Join us on Facebook

#4 apw99

apw99

has been here 4ever

• 1,316 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 12:38 pm

QUOTE(paddy900 @ Tue 12th Apr 2011, 11:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Paddy - there is not enough memory in my pre-historic camera for two photos rotflmmfao.gif so I had to stick the one, I even had to delete all those nice texts I got from Liz Hurley to free some memory wub.gif

Have you ever lent someone 20 quid and never seen it again? It was probably worth it.

#5 TeDeum

TeDeum

age(d) by almonds

• 1,736 posts
  • TDM model: 2001

Posted 12 April 2011 - 05:31 pm

QUOTE(paddy900 @ Tue 12th Apr 2011, 11:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Trust me the chocolate cake was excellent - smooth, rich and moist. A bit like Liz Hurley probably.

2001 TDM. 1990 Serow. 2004 DRZ400.  3 bikes, four cylinders. Who needs more?

Visit My Website

"Caelum non animum mutant qui trans mare current" Horace.

"A Pint of Plain is Your Only Man"

Founder of TSRMCMAS.

#6 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,104 posts
  • TDM model: 1990

Posted 12 April 2011 - 07:51 pm

OI LOIKE CAKE! ...but if its all scone oil settle for a piece o Hurley.
"Whats up", "Piston Broke", "Yeah me too...hic"

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#7 apw99

apw99

has been here 4ever

• 1,316 posts

Posted 12 April 2011 - 09:31 pm

QUOTE(crispy @ Tue 12th Apr 2011, 09:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
. I'm going to see TT3D in Liffey Valley Vue Cinema on Wednesday 20th of this month, there's a good few coming from biker/IBF/Octane so hopefully we'll prove there may be demand for more than one showing. I can't remember the site but i also voted to bring over i-biker in the cinema's, I'm sure if you google you'll find an irish vote somewhere...

Crispy - I'll be there too , the trailer is amazing. Looking forward to that.
APW

#8 apw99

apw99

has been here 4ever

• 1,316 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 10:27 pm

QUOTE(apw99 @ Tue 12th Apr 2011, 10:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Crispy - I'll be there too , the trailer is amazing. Looking forward to that.
APW

Crispy - what did you think of the TT3D? I was at the early one - seen Kelpies niner outside. I thought it was good but a bit depressing at the same time. It's amazing how Guy Martin survived that crash, unbelievable as he would not say himself!

APW

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users