No replies to this topic

#1 ProudViking

ProudViking

needs a 2nd hobby

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 780 posts
  • TDM model: 2010

Posted 28 May 2016 - 09:35 am

Attached File  IMG_0218.JPG   74.63KB   0 downloads Bought these little puppies off Ebay for £52.99. Mainly to use for town riding.

Comfort: Very, very comfortable! Get the right size and they feel like another layer of skin.

Safety: Lacking the gauntlet bit I thought I would feel exposed but no, Even riding on motorways I had no concerns, I know nothing about modern textiles but these gloves just exude confidence. Something about them just says "I know I'm not leather but trust me" and you do. The carbon knuckle guard is a nice touch.

Attached File  IMG_0220.JPG   122.33KB   0 downloads Attached File  IMG_0219.JPG   65.57KB   0 downloads Attached File  IMG_0221.JPG   107.96KB   0 downloads

Weather: Now its obvious these things aren't meant for snow or Artic cold but I haven't suffered from any windchill whilst using them. Again, I thought they might not be up to motorways but they're fine. Your hands get neither cold nor sweaty.

Quality: They're ALPINESTARS!

Verdict: For summertime they're perfect and can see myself using them loads and the price is very fair, verging on bargain if you ask me.

Score: 10/10

P.S. Also found it quite funny that they gave black gloves the code SMX!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users