6 replies to this topic

#1 Latestarter

Latestarter

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 10 May 2018 - 04:14 pm

So, I may be looking to move on my 2003 9er after 6 years of ownership, its been looked after to the point of obsession and has loads of upgrades done. Ive even had the helmet hooks powder coated as they looked pants.

3 owners (me being the 3rd) - 40k miles - MOT expires on 10th April 2019 (last mot no adversaries) - Service history - HID headlight upgrade - Yamaha anniversary TDM graphics kit, all lacquered in - Clear indicator lens upgrade (will come with originals) - LED rear light upgrade (will come with original) - New Motobatt battery fitted (March 2018) - Simmi tri-oval carbon exhausts (will come with originals) - Quick release charger point with Oxford Oximiser charger - RM-G crash bars - Short brake leavers (will come with originals) - Cree DRLs mounted on RM-G light mounts - TDM 900 side stand shoe fitted - Oxford heated grips - Radiator grill powder coated blue - Rear grab handle powder coated blue - Yamaha touring screen - LED front parking light upgrade - Rear hangers powder coated black - Aftermarket wide foot pegs (will come with originals) - Blue Hel brake lines upgrade - Gloss black rear hugger (will come with original) - Renthal 755 handle bars with riser kit - KTM hand guards - Mirror extenders - Top Sellerie seat - Givi TRK46N 46lt alloy panniers with luggage liners (2 sets of keys), - Scottoiler Magnum HCR (high capacity system) - New set of Bridgestone Battlax tyres (600 miles ago) - Airbox mod - Rear bobbins - Front fender extender - Rear swing arm bearing replaced by Mr Henty (2016) - Mr Hentys full stainless-steel engine bolt up upgrade - Boot side frame protectors (will come with spares) - Cam chain tensioner recall done - Copy of Yamahas service and maintenance manuals on CD -   USB power point on handlebars - Treated by All Year Biker anti corrosion winter prepared - Garaged never left out in the elements - Crash bar travel bags.

I had a knee replacement back in 2016 and now I just cant get comfortable on the bike, the knee is too bent. Ive tried extended foot pages but those dont help either Im afraid, anyway Ive tried a KTM 990 SMT and liked it the ride position is much better in that the leg is more straight and less painful.

So, I want to move on the TDM complete, the dealer will do me a trade in on the KTM but its worth more than what hes offered. 

I know I could break it down and get more, but just want to sell complete.

Im looking for £2600 for the whole lot including the spares etc. Its comes with loads of paperwork and receipts for everything bought for it. 

Let me know if anyone is interested as I dont want to lose its replacement and Im loathed just to trade it in to a dealer who hasnt got a clue what hes getting. 

Apologies for the pictures as they were taken by my iphone :-( 

Wiltshire location.

Edited by Latestarter, 14 May 2018 - 06:54 pm.

2003 TDM900 in Galaxy Blue with 32k on the clock

Scottolier, TDM Gel Saddle, Blue HEL Brake Line Upgrade Feeding Blue Spot Callipers. Air Intake Mod,

Oxford Heated Grips, Polisport Handguards, RM-G Crash bars & Centre Stand, Givi
Touring & Double Bubble Screens, Bar Risers, Renthal 755 Riser Bars,
Givi E22N Panniers & Top Box, Clear Indicator Lens Conversation, Clear LED Rear Light Conversion, Mirror Extenders, TDM Stainless Radiator Cover and Stainless Screen Screws, SP Performance Carbon Tri-Oval Cans,
HID Headlight Upgrade, DRL Spotlights and Still Spending But Dont Tell The Wife!!

#2 PICARD

PICARD

has been here 4ever

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts
  • TDM model: 2004

Posted 10 May 2018 - 05:14 pm

WHAT!!
Almost wish mine would break so I could justify taking this off you!!
GLWS, someone's going to be very happy with that.
Lock onto my co-ordinates and beam me up !!

04 900 - 92 mk 1 - r 1150 rs - Z550 A1 - 2x bonnies - plastic slug -XL185 - ...not in that order !! (and one or two i don't want / dare to own up to !!)

#3 Shez

Shez

arrived on last train

• 8 posts
  • TDM model: 2002

Posted 10 May 2018 - 09:34 pm

I would have to go broke to get mine looking like that :) So tempted but I'd have to hide it in my mates garage!
I don't know about you but I am having a ball..

#4 Latestarter

Latestarter

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 13 May 2018 - 06:49 am

No interest guys, I’m loathed to just trade it in with the dealer ....

Scottolier, TDM Gel Saddle, Blue HEL Brake Line Upgrade Feeding Blue Spot Callipers. Air Intake Mod,

Givi E22N Panniers & Top Box, Clear Indicator Lens Conversation, Clear LED Rear Light Conversion, Mirror Extenders, TDM Stainless Radiator Cover and Stainless Screen Screws, SP Performance Carbon Tri-Oval Cans,
HID Headlight Upgrade, DRL Spotlights and Still Spending But Dont Tell The Wife!!

#5 Apache

Apache

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts
  • TDM model: 1997

Posted 13 May 2018 - 07:54 am

Too short notice LS. Peeps need time to mull over adding to the garage / offloading something to make room etc. Never had a niner but I might have made an exception there....

#6 Latestarter

Latestarter

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts

Posted 14 May 2018 - 06:53 pm

Sold to a new converted TDM owner....

#7 James

James

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
  • TDM model: 2004

Posted 14 May 2018 - 08:12 pm

Let us know what the SM-T is like. I fancy one of those myself :)

84 Honda XL600R  :)

04 TDM900  :good:

21 KTM 790 Adventure  ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users