James

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts
  • TDM model: 2004

Posted 13 May 2018 - 09:43 pm

https://youtu.be/EZmnrBnR47c

http://www.vango.co....-omega-350.html

Due to ongoing back problems I need a tent I can stand in. I just cant crawl in and out of the buggers any more, so relunctantly Ive decided to sell my Omega 350. Its the second of these tents that Ive owned. Its only ever been pitched twice, both times in my back garden, never slept in, so basically new! Its a quality tent with a great spec (see below), loads of space for two (with luggage) and at 5kgs and less than 49 x 20 cm packed, its not too bulky or heavy to pack on the bike.

[b]£Sold

Edited by Jim, 17 May 2018 - 05:08 pm.

84 Honda XL600R  :)

04 TDM900  :good:

21 KTM 790 Adventure  ;)

#2 PICARD

PICARD

has been here 4ever

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 18 May 2018 - 02:05 pm

Ahh....was just going to say that if you're anywhere near the Westmorland show near Kendal next month..drop in and I'll get you a brew and a cake and have the tent off you...but looks like just a brew and cake now! I'm there showing sheep.....yeah really!!

Edit....that really is "showing", not a typo or predictive txt error...(Cliff)

Edited by PICARD, 18 May 2018 - 02:08 pm.

Lock onto my co-ordinates and beam me up !!

04 900 - 92 mk 1 - r 1150 rs - Z550 A1 - 2x bonnies - plastic slug -XL185 - ...not in that order !! (and one or two i don't want / dare to own up to !!)

#3 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• 10,735 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 18 May 2018 - 05:56 pm

:lol: who'd a thunk it eh, good job i know all about you and them sheep. 

Edit......er camping Pete !! really, did'nt know you liked camping, when we going then :)

Edited by dablik, 18 May 2018 - 05:57 pm.

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#4 James

James

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 570 posts

Posted 19 May 2018 - 07:19 pm

Ahh....was just going to say that if you're anywhere near the Westmorland show near Kendal next month..drop in and I'll get you a brew and a cake and have the tent off you...but looks like just a brew and cake now! I'm there showing sheep.....yeah really!!

Edit....that really is "showing", not a typo or predictive txt error...(Cliff)

Ah, sorry about that, it sold quicker than I imagined. Its being used this weekend at the GSer rally at Dent, Steve (an old pal) collected it on the way. Its not all bad though, he was going to a BMW rally on his V-Strom 1000 :)

What breed of sheep are you showing?

Edited by Jim, 19 May 2018 - 07:20 pm.

84 Honda XL600R  :)

04 TDM900  :good:

21 KTM 790 Adventure  ;)

#5 PICARD

PICARD

has been here 4ever

• 1,741 posts

Posted 20 May 2018 - 07:14 am

No problem him, it was just a thought. I'm there with the school I "work" for and we camp overnight. We have North Ronaldsays, part of rare breeds programme.
And Cliff...only camp out now when I really have to mate..like when I'm being paid!
Lock onto my co-ordinates and beam me up !!

04 900 - 92 mk 1 - r 1150 rs - Z550 A1 - 2x bonnies - plastic slug -XL185 - ...not in that order !! (and one or two i don't want / dare to own up to !!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users