#1 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,242 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 28 September 2010 - 04:10 am

Time to call it a day with this biking lark methinks !

Bike has been stolen again, this time it was between 10.35pm and 2am.

Had an hour driving around the ususal chav haunts but no joy. Just as well I didn't find the thief as I'd probably be going to prison if I had.

I had 2 chains and a movement alarm fitted this time.

To be honest I'm that pissed off with it all I don't really care if it turns up or not, I just want to find out who nicked it.

Edited by Studley Ramrod, 30 September 2010 - 02:04 pm.

Mk2a 2000 in Silver. Top end Refurb @ 41100 miles, Scottoiler, Renthal Road High Bars, Up & Back Bar Risers, Bellypan, DL650 Handguards, Capt. Picard Bar Ends, House of Henty SS Wheel spacers, New Seat Cover Fitted. 58 MPG !!  Now owned by chrisbee !   Studley's mk2a Bloggerydoodaah !  Photos of my first MK1  Photos of my MK2a  TPLQHCSRSFC No. 1 Fan

#2 Moose

Moose

Master Cake Baker

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • 3,312 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 28 September 2010 - 04:15 am

Nooooo i'm so sorry mate, just be careful and don't do anything too rash

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carpe-TDM.net - A place where everyone can have their cake and eat it!!!!!

TDM900/A 2007 Black, DL650 XTZ1200 Super Ten Handguards, Oxford Heated Grips, Double Bubble Screen, Fenda Extenda, Pipe Werx Oval Black SL Zorsts, R+G Crash Bungs, Mirror Extenders, Wilbers Rear Shock with Remote Hydraulic Preload, Wilbers Progressive Fork Springs, Scottoiler Touring Kit, Clear LED Rear Light Unit, Clear Indicators, PUIG Bellypan, V46 + 2 x E41 Keyless Luggage, Black Renthal 755 Medium Road Bars with Brace, 3 x 12v Accessory Socket, Beowolf Rad Guard.

TDM has moved on, i now own a Black 2009 Honda VFR 800 VTEC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Without cake, we are merely just people who ride bikes

#3 Trotski

Trotski

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • TDM model: 2010

Posted 28 September 2010 - 04:51 am

i hope they hang the barstards up by the nuts when they're caught
Trotski

All ways remember, A Pessimist Is Never Disappointed

'98 CT200P AutoAg , '93 Purple Kawasaki ZZR 250, 2004 Black Kawasaki ZZR 250 2005 Black Kawasaki ZZR 250
1999 Baltic Blue TDM 850 2010 Black TDM900

#4 SelinaXC

SelinaXC

Carpe groupie

• PipPip
  • 264 posts
  • TDM model: none yet

Posted 28 September 2010 - 05:25 am

Oh ffs that's proper sh1te news ranting.gif

Sorry Studley *hug*

Tiger 800XC in black & WR400F rider, cohabiting with two TeDiuMs, a Mk1 and a Mk3.

#5 Onanist

Onanist

Carpe junky

• PipPipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 05:28 am

I'm actually fookin speechless...

I really feel for ya Studley.
My life in bikes (with the random oddity) Made it to 48 with no car licence : Yamaha DT50M, Yamaha RD250E, Honda Melody (stupid law changes), Honda NS125F, Yamaha FZ600, Yamaha TDM850 MKI, CZ 125, GSXR1100WP, Aprilia RS250, Yamaha TDM850 MKII, Yamaha YZF750, Honda FT500, Reliant Rialto, Suzuki DR250, Suzuki DR650, Sukida 200, Yamaha Thunderace, Yamaha TDM900 2003, Yamaha TDM850 MKI, Triumph Tiger 1050, Triumph Tiger Explorer

#6 roys

roys

Carpe fan

• Pip
  • 173 posts
  • TDM model: 2006

Posted 28 September 2010 - 06:17 am

SO sorry to hear this.

Profesionals take apart chanins in seconds. Dogs I think are best solution if bike is parked in private yard.

My 62kg SA Boerboel (google them) does the trick for me - I also feel very safe with the kids alone for a few hours in afternoon after school.

Again so sorry for you this is most annoying.

Roy

Thank you,
Roy
1987 K100 (2v)
2006 TDM 900

post-19792-0-23739400-1358674634_thumb.j

#7 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,183 posts
  • TDM model: 1990

Posted 28 September 2010 - 06:18 am

Were hopin this was a reaLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLy bad joke. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mad.gif

EDIT: http://www.carpe-tdm...showtopic=18652
EDIT2: http://www.carpe-tdm...showtopic=18653

SR, can you edit yer post to include details again please? ....I know ya probably can't be rissoled but....
"Whats up", "Piston Broke", "Yeah me too...hic"

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#8 JollyGiant

JollyGiant

Crap Citizen

• 3,406 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 07:04 am

That is a real fucker and lets see who's in favor of This Threadnow???

You can guarantee it's the same ***************scumbags...

Feel real gutted for you mate, hope they find it again for ya!

My Super Modded TDM has gone to a new home :(

I'm now a carbon whore!

#9 idlebloke

idlebloke

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts
  • TDM model: 1991

Posted 28 September 2010 - 07:08 am

Bloody Hell!!!

Unbefockinglievible......

Complete Bastards....I know it sounds obvious, but wonder if it was the same group of fockers as last time??

Mate, I know we can't do much, but will of course have my eyes open (as all others will I am sure) for any parts etc. that may start turning up on the usual places.....altho' that doesn't of course help you personally in the short term

This is an aside comment and of course may be complete BS.

Do 'we' tell the outside world too much about ourselves on here? I know that we don't actually expose our names and addresses for all to see, but we do talk about our mods, condition of machines and have photos for all to see.

In the short time I have been here, I have come to see many of you as friends (albeit in the virtual world) and would act accordingly towards you as I would any other mates. 'Others' may just lurk and abserve?? Apologies to all for this potential slur, but I can be a cynical Bar Steward

EDIT - JG. Was thinking the same thing re para 1, altho' I will still hold my comments on that one to myself.

Edited by idlebloke, 28 September 2010 - 07:10 am.

#10 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,183 posts
  • TDM model: 1990

Posted 28 September 2010 - 07:33 am

QUOTE(idlebloke @ Tue 28th Sep 2010, 08:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
EDIT - JG. Was thinking the same thing re para 1, altho' I will still hold my comments on that one to myself.

Thank you. Was hoping to keep an eye on this thread whilst at work (breaks only of course) and it will probably now get filtered. rolleyes.gif

"Whats up", "Piston Broke", "Yeah me too...hic"

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#11 Matlock

Matlock

Carpe Citizen

• 3,913 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 07:35 am

Jeez SR, really sorry to hear this, hope they find it again and the fookers that took it ranting.gif

2002 TDM900 in glorious yellowNOW SOLD  :( 

2012 Honda Crosstourer VFR1200X. Hyperspeed tourer.

1990 XTZ750 in black, standard apart from Micron silencer. Mechanical restoration complete, cosmetic restoration next on the agenda.. NOW SOLD  :( 

Follow me on twitter

#12 idlebloke

idlebloke

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 554 posts
  • TDM model: 1991

Posted 28 September 2010 - 07:42 am

Daps. Can't you as mod, edit that 1 word? Assuming it's just the one that will be the issue!!

Or JG....sure you won't mind. Of course we all understand the strength of feeling....

#13 dmmsta

dmmsta

supporter of the "Anti-Dazzle" Club

• 3,627 posts
  • TDM model: 2006

Posted 28 September 2010 - 07:50 am

Dude - this is ridiculous!!

It almost sounds like someone has a vendetta against you??

Fingers crossed for it's return...think we need to start a SR fund to help with the return costs...
MY06 TDM 900 Blue over Silver 354906_45.png
-----
Fuel Pipes
Givi Top Box
Renthal 758's
Grip Puppies
MRA Bubble
Dip & Hi HIDs

To-Do:
LED DRLs
Loobman
Powercoat Wheels
Hand Guards

-----
MY04 TDM 900 Blue over Silver Parts Bin
MY02 TDM 900 Yellow over Black RIP
post-1-1150550733.gif...post-1-1150559830.gif...copilot_zpsgezqc0xz.jpg...hids.jpg...

#14 Bobajob

Bobajob

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts
  • TDM model: 1997

Posted 28 September 2010 - 07:59 am

Very sorry to hear this Studley, you must be extremely pissed off.
Will keep an eye out on Ebay.

1997 TDM850 MKII - Yamaha/Krauser panniers, Nexxus,cut down screen No Screen!, Osram nightbreakers, PR2s, Interphone F4. Missing her already and on the hunt for a newbie!

#15 ChrisG

ChrisG

Resident vulture

• 8,277 posts
  • TDM model: 2009

Posted 28 September 2010 - 08:27 am

Sorry to hear this, as you said, it's probably best that you didn't find the scrotes yourself.

1992 Mk1, 76k miles, Hagon springs, MTC exhaust, 4½ gears Gone now :(
2009 900 abs, 42k miles, Yamaha heated grips, double bubble screen, R&G crash bungs, scottoiler, Autocom, 1500 lumen LED spotlights.

post-1-1152402501.jpgpost-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gif

#16 JollyGiant

JollyGiant

Crap Citizen

• 3,406 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 08:34 am

Once you've had a couple of bikes go missing you will soon come round to my way of thinking!!

Another good one is a piece of copper pipe shoved up the rectum then barbed wire inserted and the pipe with drawn leaving the wire in place blink.gif blink.gif

So Studley has hard the heart ache TWICE in as many weeks and the cost of replacing the damaged bits, hassle of picking it up and the cunts just a slap on the wrist and told not to do it again!!! What kind os justice system do we have in the cuntry!!

The last person who stole a bike of mine had his hands broken by 2 house bricks (one above and one below!!) when we some people I don't know saw him riding into his garage... We They went round asked him nicely if he knew anything about it he denied it so we 'Opened' his garage door and there it was so they (Got it right at last!!) did his hands laid the bike on top of his legs and rang the police and informed them of where the bike might be!!

The c*** said he took it because he was bored and liked it FFS!!

They didn't even ask if knew what happened to him but said they had caught him and were prosecuting him!! He obviously realised why it happened.... Bet I rekon he hasn't done it again!!

This was 18 yrs ago and I hung around with some eerr undesirables but I do believe it served him right!!

Please note he was caught red handed and not just hear say!!

Edited by dapleb, 28 September 2010 - 03:09 pm.

My Super Modded TDM has gone to a new home :(

I'm now a carbon whore!

#17 Guest_LDRider_*

Guest_LDRider_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 September 2010 - 09:29 am

Oh man, no way. That's brutal news SR; really sorry to hear this.

#18 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,242 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 10:01 am

Thanks for the messages y'all, I've been out again driving around the usual dumping spots in the hope I'd find it before the police but no joy.

I'm convinced it has something to do with someone who can see my house from theirs and I also think it's the same people/person.

I've had my bike parked in the same place for over 3 yrs and nothing happened in that time, then it gets nicked twice in as many weeks.

Feels like it's me against the world at the moment, thieves are having a field day and it's just not right.

I was just ready to book her in for an MOT, next week and then I was gonna strip the bike down for winter and all that. I even bought a car to do the running about in.

I get the feeling the thieves had stalked the bike and then stole it at a later date, equipped with the necessary tools. So, keep an eye on your sheds, locks, etc and look out for anything you think might have been moved.

Mk2a 2000 in Silver. Top end Refurb @ 41100 miles, Scottoiler, Renthal Road High Bars, Up & Back Bar Risers, Bellypan, DL650 Handguards, Capt. Picard Bar Ends, House of Henty SS Wheel spacers, New Seat Cover Fitted. 58 MPG !!  Now owned by chrisbee !   Studley's mk2a Bloggerydoodaah !  Photos of my first MK1  Photos of my MK2a  TPLQHCSRSFC No. 1 Fan

#19 stelladragon

stelladragon

Carpe Regular

• Pip
  • 144 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 28 September 2010 - 11:50 am

Really sorry to here about your bike. :-(

#20 jdelfino

jdelfino

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts
  • Location:Benalmadena Spain no more, The Hague no more, now Hampshire
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 28 September 2010 - 11:57 am

QUOTE(Studley Ramrod @ Tue 28th Sep 2010, 12:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm convinced it has something to do with someone who can see my house from theirs and I also think it's the same people/person.

You are probably right SR, sorry about all these shit happening to you.. went through a similar experienced a few years back that end up changing my life and the way I look at things now... not nice! Good luck!

drinks.gif

Sent from my secret Dick Tracy watch

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users