#41 paddy900

paddy900

roondaboot

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,246 posts
  • TDM model: 2010

Posted 12 September 2012 - 02:27 pm

QUOTE(Matlock @ Wed 12th Sep 2012, 12:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Isn't the RTT usually the 1st week of July? The last two haven't been, due to 2010 being at the German MTT and 2011 coinciding with some Northern Ireland rambling activities? But apart from them I though 1st week July was the norm.

Surely you mean 2011 was the German RTT and 2012 was The Northern Ireland RTT....

Has it been that long ago Chris, you forgot the years rotflmmfao.gif
2003 TDM900 in Yellow....Best Colour, Fender extender, Oxford Heated Grips, Givi luggage, Mirror extenders, GS1150 Handguards, Matching seat cover, Belly Pan, R&G crash bungs, Touring screen, Meta alarm, K&N Air Filter,
Centre Stand, Scottoiler,Carbon Cans......really loud, Stainless steel Rad Guard, 12v Accessory socket,

Join us on Facebook

#42 stu

stu

full o shoite

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • 2,060 posts
  • TDM model: 2002

Posted 12 September 2012 - 07:01 pm

QUOTE(Studley Ramrod @ Wed 12th Sep 2012, 12:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
miles from London.

That's relevant how?
Do we have many members in London ? rolleyes.gif laugh.gif tongue.gif

Stu

#43 dandywarhol

dandywarhol

Carpe Citizen

• 5,324 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 12 September 2012 - 07:24 pm

QUOTE(stu @ Wed 12th Sep 2012, 20:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's relevant how?

Didn't you know that everything in the UK revolves around London Stu - unless Alex Salmond has his way.................... unsure.gif

1967 Yamaha TD1C 250, 2014 Kawasaki W800, 2011 Aprilia Tuono 1000 V4, 2020 Yamaha XSR900

"At the cutting edge of technophobia" Scotland_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif mccoy.gif

#44 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• 10,732 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 12 September 2012 - 09:20 pm

I like the idea of going to Matts latest holibob escape cos it's been awhile since i went back to the Fatherland proper,, and on to France possibly,,,,but thats just wishing at the moment,,, and if all else fails North Wales will still be around lads biggrin.gif

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#45 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,202 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 12 September 2012 - 09:36 pm

Fatherland ? Is that 'cos it's father away than yer motherland North Wales then Cliff ? tongue.gif

Mk2a 2000 in Silver. Top end Refurb @ 41100 miles, Scottoiler, Renthal Road High Bars, Up & Back Bar Risers, Bellypan, DL650 Handguards, Capt. Picard Bar Ends, House of Henty SS Wheel spacers, New Seat Cover Fitted. 58 MPG !!  Now owned by chrisbee !   Studley's mk2a Bloggerydoodaah !  Photos of my first MK1  Photos of my MK2a  TPLQHCSRSFC No. 1 Fan

#46 TDMick

TDMick

TDMick

• 3,830 posts

Posted 12 September 2012 - 09:46 pm

QUOTE(stu @ Wed 12th Sep 2012, 20:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's relevant how?

Oi !

rotflmmfao.gif

Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional
Who dies with the most toys wins!

2010 'stealth' grey 900. '14 plate. engine bars, Centre stand, datatool alarm, datatag, E22s, Cree DRLs, Barkbuster handguards, Carpe sticker. Led running lights

#47 Matlock

Matlock

Carpe Citizen

• 3,912 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 13 September 2012 - 07:45 am

QUOTE(paddy900 @ Wed 12th Sep 2012, 15:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Surely you mean 2011 was the German RTT and 2012 was The Northern Ireland RTT....

Has it been that long ago Chris, you forgot the years rotflmmfao.gif

Senility is a terrible thing cuckoo.gif

2002 TDM900 in glorious yellowNOW SOLD  :( 

2012 Honda Crosstourer VFR1200X. Hyperspeed tourer.

1990 XTZ750 in black, standard apart from Micron silencer. Mechanical restoration complete, cosmetic restoration next on the agenda.. NOW SOLD  :( 

Follow me on twitter

#48 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• 10,732 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 13 September 2012 - 09:35 pm

QUOTE(Studley Ramrod @ Wed 12th Sep 2012, 22:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fatherland ? Is that 'cos it's father away than yer motherland North Wales then Cliff ? tongue.gif

laugh.gif ................................................................................
.......................... punishment.gif

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#49 Pict

Pict

Keep on keepin' on

• 6,257 posts
  • TDM model: 2006

Posted 14 September 2012 - 06:18 am

QUOTE(dandywarhol @ Wed 12th Sep 2012, 20:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Didn't you know that everything in the UK revolves around London.................... unsure.gif

Yup - that's the M25 on a July weekend, for sure....... rolleyes.gif

Dinotrike.jpg "It's a TDM, Jim, but not as we know it"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAHmEWim3to

Diamond black TDM 900A TRIKE, 2006 ABS model converted by Trike Design (Caerphilly, South Wales) prior to first registration in March 2007.

#50 Pict

Pict

Keep on keepin' on

• 6,257 posts
  • TDM model: 2006

Posted 14 September 2012 - 06:29 am

['Studley Ramrod' post='251415' date='Mon 3rd Sep 2012, 16:33 PM'] Where's yer sense of adventure Ali ! laugh.gif Granted, Albertville is a fair way, and would cost more for fuel, but getting there is the bit where ya ride yer bike, and you don't have to get there in one go as it were.

a) You could have a 'proper' RTT, as in, one that actually Rolled & Toured. For example, spend a few nights in the Vosges and then Thunder on down to Albertville for a few days there.

b) Anywhere else that peeps would like to be considered ?

a) Good idea

b) Dordogne? Poland? (TDM club contacts for both)

Edited by Pict, 14 September 2012 - 06:40 am.

Dinotrike.jpg "It's a TDM, Jim, but not as we know it"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAHmEWim3to

Diamond black TDM 900A TRIKE, 2006 ABS model converted by Trike Design (Caerphilly, South Wales) prior to first registration in March 2007.

#51 Limbo

Limbo

Carpe junky

• PipPipPipPip
  • 486 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 11:41 am

How's it going planning the RTT13?
Your works quietly in the background to the plan and places us in a few days before the whole concept with Loation and list of participants?
Or take the wishes of the interested parties have so required, that there is no appropriate planning.

I would just remind you that it is difficult to find too late for accommodation for 20 participants, and that the hotels in Switzerland are already fully booked. In addition, hotels in Switzerland are very expensive.

In France, there are affordable hotels, but now can be found there in July, not so many free beds for an entire group.

Limbo
without stockings and shoes I can count up to twenty wonderful

#52 TKH

TKH

full o shoite

• 2,199 posts
  • TDM model: 2008

Posted 21 October 2012 - 12:21 pm

Sounds good, time to get on SWMBO's good side. I'm also with Maximus re hotel.

#53 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,202 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 12:53 pm

I can throw up a poll or two if anyone's interested.

Suggest doing a poll for date and another for location/type of accomodation ? :unsure2:

Mk2a 2000 in Silver. Top end Refurb @ 41100 miles, Scottoiler, Renthal Road High Bars, Up & Back Bar Risers, Bellypan, DL650 Handguards, Capt. Picard Bar Ends, House of Henty SS Wheel spacers, New Seat Cover Fitted. 58 MPG !!  Now owned by chrisbee !   Studley's mk2a Bloggerydoodaah !  Photos of my first MK1  Photos of my MK2a  TPLQHCSRSFC No. 1 Fan

#54 Matt101

Matt101

full o shoite

• 2,391 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 21 October 2012 - 01:17 pm

I'm still happy to go with the Monschau and area idea. Some stunning roads around there. Just need an idea of dates so we can look at a few options Patrick & I have found.

Do most people want to go in school holiday time or when the kids are back in?

Get a poll up Studders!!

#55 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,202 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 01:20 pm

Done Matt :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users