No replies to this topic

#1 UncleSimon

UncleSimon

discovering Carpe

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 08 July 2006 - 04:39 pm

It looks as though I might have to let mine go.

1999 Black and blue TDM with Baglux bag, Scottoiler, heated grips, a BRAND NEW (May 2006) Yamaha stock zorst system, and fully restored fairings - they are immaculate. Recently serviced, new filter and plugs, sintered brake pads. Brand new Bridgestones fitted in May as well. Devil stainless front end pipes. Full Givi Wingrack II.

Bad bits? Flaking paint on the grab rail and minor scuffage where boots meet frame.

The bike has done 41000, but the engine has only done 25000 (I was a silly boy and blew up the original one).

I also have loads of extras, 'cos that's what happens when you break a bike to fix a bike.

Wiring loom, one fork, bars, rear hugger, discs, seat, air box, front brake system, nuts bolts etc. etc. And a couple of Hanes manuals as well (one oily, one very clean).

I want £2000, which I think is a fair price. For a few dollars more I may consider throwing in a pair of Kappa panniers.

Oh yes, and it has one of those 'magic' number plates wot disappears when GATSO'd. It was on when I bought it, officer.

Photos on request.

Attached Files

• Attached File  tdm.jpg   47.42KB   61 downloads

Edited by UncleSimon, 08 July 2006 - 07:49 pm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users