#41 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,104 posts
  • TDM model: 1990

Posted 18 May 2006 - 09:38 am

Sorry I didnt realise this thread had some seedy sexual underbelly. I simply answered the question: "Dream Pillion, who would you like on the back"...answer Judge Judy......for any legal matters that might arise.

If I'd realised this was THAT sort of thread it would obviously have been Sandy Toksvig.

Boop
dapleb
"Whats up", "Piston Broke", "Yeah me too...hic"

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#42 Cavey

Cavey

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts
  • TDM model: 1999

Posted 18 May 2006 - 10:29 am

QUOTE(dapleb @ Thu 18th May 2006, 10:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If I'd realised this was THAT sort of thread it would obviously have been Sandy Toksvig.

Ummmm....you are aware, that she's not interested in.....ummmmmm....blokes?
It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you've got.

#43 tdm850rider

tdm850rider

Carpe Citizen

• 6,103 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 18 May 2006 - 10:39 am

QUOTE(dapleb @ Thu 18th May 2006, 04:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Boop
dapleb

QUOTE(Cavey @ Thu 18th May 2006, 05:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Maybe he's just very confident? rolleyes.gif
Posted Image

Always tell the truth, it will gratify some of the people and astonish the rest. (Mark Twain)
£

Stebel Nautilus air-horn, Corbin seat, MRA Touring screen, single Delkevic silencer.
"I see by your outfit that you are a spaceman"(MkI (3VD) TDM Review)
Hints for using Carpe-TDM. (photo's, links, etc).

#44 Nosaj

Nosaj

Carpe junky

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts
  • TDM model: 2005

Posted 18 May 2006 - 11:30 am

perhaps Sandy Tosvig on the back of BIG BIRDS Dyke.... eeeerrrrr i mean..errrrrr.....bike sad.gif

#45 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,104 posts
  • TDM model: 1990

Posted 18 May 2006 - 01:52 pm

QUOTE(Cavey @ Thu 18th May 2006, 11:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I was not aware of that....another dream shattered. sad.gif
"Whats up", "Piston Broke", "Yeah me too...hic"

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#46 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

seagull squadron leader & founding member of GoatTracKrew

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • 9,336 posts
  • TDM model: 1991

Posted 18 May 2006 - 02:18 pm

....and another created wink.gif

"Never argue with an idiot. They just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
My TDM :
Black 1991 850 MK1, 160k+ miles(ish, best guess really, gave up trying to keep count after 3rd set of clocks and 3rd engine), PilotRoad2 tyres, custom stubby exhaust system, bluespot calipers & goodridge braided hoses with dunlopads, maxton forks, Ohlins shock, kedo handguards, stainless TDM grill, Scottoiler with lubetube & dual nozzle thingy, Givi Wingrack2 with E45 & 2xE36s, renntec crash bars, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider2, Optimate IIIsp, Bagster tank cover, anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led spotlights, heated grips, new braided lines and rear caliper that actually has bleed nipples
Silver-ish 2003 900, 70k miles, PilotRoad3 front tyre (new@65k) & PR2 rear(new at 69k), Renthal 755 bars with KTM handguards, oxford unheated grips, power commander 3usb, scorpion titanium exhausts, standard screen with vario winglet thingy, stainless grill, oem centre stand, bagster tank cover, givi monokey topplate mounted on grabrail with V46 topbox, Givi PL pannier rails with E21s, crash bungs, mirror extender thingys, Halfords Advanced Laser Blue brillance bulbs, 21w led spotlights, touring scottoiler with leehenty dual nozzle, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider3 Urban, winter style anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led brake light strip, replacement heated grips

current rides : TDM850 3vd/mk1=tourer&scratcher, TRX850=weekend twisty toy, 2003 TDM900=commuter, 2005 
TDM900=unmolested.  Gone but not forgotton : XTZ750=overland touring toy, GS500e, GS125
If a strange looking truck driver honks at you & gives you the thumbs up, its could be me  :good:

#47 Billy B

Billy B

sticking around

• Members
  • 26 posts
  • TDM model: 2000

Posted 18 May 2006 - 05:36 pm

I'd get Heather Mills on the pillion, I would also get my mate to drive. My mate is a mad b*st*d that lost his right leg in a mining accident in South Africa. See if she thinks it's funny getting taken for a ride by a one legged gold digger !!!!!

#48 SteveGlover

SteveGlover

850 going for 900

• 857 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 18 May 2006 - 05:39 pm

QUOTE(dapleb @ Thu 18th May 2006, 10:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
it would obviously have been Sandy Toksvig.

I've had her, she's rubbish. She says I go too fast and don't take precautions.

#49 ChrisG

ChrisG

Resident vulture

• 8,275 posts
  • TDM model: 2009

Posted 18 May 2006 - 06:06 pm

[quote name='viper_biker' post='5434' date='Thu 18th May 2006, 12:34 AM']
Hey, it wasn't me who said I'd want her a pillion, I'm off the same opinion as you, I rather lick the sweat from a baboon's nut-sack... sorry, getting a bit defensive.

BEEP... 'Defensive mode now switched off'. smile.gif
[/quote]

Ooops, blame nosaj, he confused me by blaming you biggrin.gif

B)-->
QUOTE(Billy B @ Thu 18th May 2006, 06:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'd get Heather Mills on the pillion, I would also get my mate to drive. My mate is a mad b*st*d that lost his right leg in a mining accident in South Africa. See if she thinks it's funny getting taken for a ride by a one legged gold digger !!!!!
[/quote]

Which leg did she loose? Hopefully the left so she could do the brake while your mate changed gear.

Edited by ChrisG, 18 May 2006 - 06:09 pm.

1992 Mk1, 76k miles, Hagon springs, MTC exhaust, 4½ gears Gone now :(
2009 900 abs, 42k miles, Yamaha heated grips, double bubble screen, R&G crash bungs, scottoiler, Autocom, 1500 lumen LED spotlights.

post-1-1152402501.jpgpost-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gif

#50 RevvinKevin

RevvinKevin

enuff posts to fill a 50cc

• 53 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 06:29 pm

Sandra Bullock............................and we know she goes for bikers cos she married that cusomiser (customizer?) dude, Jesse James.

And if she ain't available....................Jessica Rabbit. She may be a cartoon, but phwoar, ain't she drawn well? jester2.gif
Honda SS50(4 speed), Honda CB 125S, Honda CB550K3, Laverda Mirage 1200, Kawasaki GPZ550, Kawasaki GPz550 (Unitrak), Yamaha 600 Diversion, Yamaha TDM 900, Yamaha XT660, Honda ST1300, Yamaha FZ6 Fazer

#51 dandywarhol

dandywarhol

Carpe Citizen

• 5,324 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 07:04 pm

QUOTE(ChrisG @ Thu 18th May 2006, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ooops, blame nosaj, he confused me by blaming you biggrin.gif
B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Billy B @ Thu 18th May 2006, 06:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->
Which leg did she loose? Hopefully the left so she could do the brake while your mate changed gear.

Did y'know that last xmas Sir Paul bought her a plane....................................and a ladyshave for the good leg................ laugh.gif

1967 Yamaha TD1C 250, 2014 Kawasaki W800, 2011 Aprilia Tuono 1000 V4, 2020 Yamaha XSR900

"At the cutting edge of technophobia" Scotland_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif mccoy.gif

#52 tdm850rider

tdm850rider

Carpe Citizen

• 6,103 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 18 May 2006 - 09:21 pm

QUOTE(dandywarhol @ Thu 18th May 2006, 01:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did y'know that last xmas Sir Paul bought her a plane....................................and a ladyshave for the good leg................ laugh.gif

I got that... I wish I hadn't but I did. tongue.gif
Posted Image

Always tell the truth, it will gratify some of the people and astonish the rest. (Mark Twain)
£

Stebel Nautilus air-horn, Corbin seat, MRA Touring screen, single Delkevic silencer.
"I see by your outfit that you are a spaceman"(MkI (3VD) TDM Review)
Hints for using Carpe-TDM. (photo's, links, etc).

#53 wicklamulla

wicklamulla

is it Jizzy Rascal time yet.....?

• 12,211 posts
  • Location:Parish of Cruwys (pronounced 'Cruise' just loike Tom) Morchard, Mid Devon.

Posted 19 May 2006 - 08:38 am

QUOTE(Nosaj @ Thu 18th May 2006, 10:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
noooooo way, she looks like Nancy Reagan, ive changed my mind, Nancy de lollipopillo

Svens Missus (thats the England football coaches missus ) those nice hairy italiano armpits yum

rotflmmfao.gif rotflmmfao.gif rotflmmfao.gif rotflmmfao.gif yahoo.gif wub.gif

spyball alarm/immob, bluespot brake calipers and Stainless hoses, Fournales air adjustable shock with Remote Resevoir, forks raised 10mm thru yokes, racetech linear fork springs in 15 wt oil, Kappa wingrack/luggage, heated grips, Kedo handguards, dual heat controller to power heated jacket liner and or pants!!, Stebel 136DB horn, K&N air filter, colour matched Baglux tank cover (magnetic tank bag modified to fit cover), osram +50% headloight bulbs, headlight protector,"NitramSpecial" parking loight, tail light indicators all running on LED's & incorporate "Lite Buddies", MK7 Scottoiler fitted, taller screen, 2-2 stainless steel CCC's, Devil stainless down pipes. MKI Renntec engine crash bars & sump guard.
engine changed july 2007 on a dyno run it made 79.1BHP / Torque 59.9Had a brief flirtation with a 1999 MKIIa but it blew an exaust valve on the M5 so was sold on to be repaired.

I loike tay and hang sangwiches !

www.kenhogantreeservices.co.uk

http://s33.photobuck...77/wickla/?sc=6

http://reg.imageshack.us/v_images.php

post-1-1150550733.gifpost-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gif

#54 bondy

bondy

850 going for 900

• 852 posts
  • TDM model: 1996

Posted 19 May 2006 - 08:51 pm

QUOTE(dandywarhol @ Thu 18th May 2006, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rotflmmfao.gif

#55 sumsmeister

sumsmeister

Carpe Regular

• Members
  • Pip
  • 109 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 07:45 pm

I can't believe no-one has mentioned Felicity Kendal yet.

Or am I still living in the past.......

#56 nitram

nitram

Carpe groupie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 272 posts
  • TDM model: 1998

Posted 20 May 2006 - 08:14 pm

QUOTE(RevvinKevin @ Thu 18th May 2006, 07:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And if she ain't available....................Jessica Rabbit. She may be a cartoon, but phwoar, ain't she drawn well? jester2.gif

Now if we are going for cartoons, then I would love Kim Possible, I know she's just a youngun, but she's hottttttt smile.gif

Kylie of course would get my vote, or Carol Smilie, Selma Hayak, Linda Fiorentino, Jenna Elfman (she was in EdTV, Dharma and Greg), blimey charlie, there are just too many to chose from......

#57 DeeDee

DeeDee

Carpe Regular

• Pip
  • 142 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 21 May 2006 - 10:39 am

QUOTE(sumsmeister @ Sat 20th May 2006, 08:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Joanna Lumley ....... worth it and likes a good bucket. I hear!

Edited by deeplydippy, 21 May 2006 - 10:39 am.

Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical, liberal minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."

- Some brilliant bastard

#58 wicklamulla

wicklamulla

is it Jizzy Rascal time yet.....?

• 12,211 posts
  • Location:Parish of Cruwys (pronounced 'Cruise' just loike Tom) Morchard, Mid Devon.

Posted 21 May 2006 - 07:44 pm

QUOTE(deeplydippy @ Sun 21st May 2006, 11:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Joanna Lumley ....... worth it and likes a good bucket. I hear!

D/D im goin to frame the above quote from ya and hang it on me living room wall !!

ps i'd like that Floella Benjamin on me pillion....

spyball alarm/immob, bluespot brake calipers and Stainless hoses, Fournales air adjustable shock with Remote Resevoir, forks raised 10mm thru yokes, racetech linear fork springs in 15 wt oil, Kappa wingrack/luggage, heated grips, Kedo handguards, dual heat controller to power heated jacket liner and or pants!!, Stebel 136DB horn, K&N air filter, colour matched Baglux tank cover (magnetic tank bag modified to fit cover), osram +50% headloight bulbs, headlight protector,"NitramSpecial" parking loight, tail light indicators all running on LED's & incorporate "Lite Buddies", MK7 Scottoiler fitted, taller screen, 2-2 stainless steel CCC's, Devil stainless down pipes. MKI Renntec engine crash bars & sump guard.
engine changed july 2007 on a dyno run it made 79.1BHP / Torque 59.9Had a brief flirtation with a 1999 MKIIa but it blew an exaust valve on the M5 so was sold on to be repaired.

I loike tay and hang sangwiches !

www.kenhogantreeservices.co.uk

http://s33.photobuck...77/wickla/?sc=6

http://reg.imageshack.us/v_images.php

post-1-1150550733.gifpost-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gif

#59 Nosaj

Nosaj

Carpe junky

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 413 posts

Posted 22 May 2006 - 08:06 am

QUOTE(sumsmeister @ Sat 20th May 2006, 08:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yep i could go for Felicity Kendall aswell (not sure about Pam Ferris though/ Rosemary and Thyme)

how bout Carol Vorderman smile.gif

#60 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

seagull squadron leader & founding member of GoatTracKrew

• 9,336 posts
  • TDM model: 1991

Posted 22 May 2006 - 02:27 pm

QUOTE(Nosaj @ Mon 22nd May 2006, 08:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yep i could go for Felicity Kendall aswell (not sure about Pam Ferris though/ Rosemary and Thyme)

how bout Carol Vorderman smile.gif

mmmm Carol Vorderman mmmmm

or how about Honor Blackman, i still would.....

"Never argue with an idiot. They just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
My TDM :
Black 1991 850 MK1, 160k+ miles(ish, best guess really, gave up trying to keep count after 3rd set of clocks and 3rd engine), PilotRoad2 tyres, custom stubby exhaust system, bluespot calipers & goodridge braided hoses with dunlopads, maxton forks, Ohlins shock, kedo handguards, stainless TDM grill, Scottoiler with lubetube & dual nozzle thingy, Givi Wingrack2 with E45 & 2xE36s, renntec crash bars, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider2, Optimate IIIsp, Bagster tank cover, anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led spotlights, heated grips, new braided lines and rear caliper that actually has bleed nipples
Silver-ish 2003 900, 70k miles, PilotRoad3 front tyre (new@65k) & PR2 rear(new at 69k), Renthal 755 bars with KTM handguards, oxford unheated grips, power commander 3usb, scorpion titanium exhausts, standard screen with vario winglet thingy, stainless grill, oem centre stand, bagster tank cover, givi monokey topplate mounted on grabrail with V46 topbox, Givi PL pannier rails with E21s, crash bungs, mirror extender thingys, Halfords Advanced Laser Blue brillance bulbs, 21w led spotlights, touring scottoiler with leehenty dual nozzle, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider3 Urban, winter style anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led brake light strip, replacement heated grips

current rides : TDM850 3vd/mk1=tourer&scratcher, TRX850=weekend twisty toy, 2003 TDM900=commuter, 2005 
TDM900=unmolested.  Gone but not forgotton : XTZ750=overland touring toy, GS500e, GS125
If a strange looking truck driver honks at you & gives you the thumbs up, its could be me  :good:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users