3 replies to this topic

#1 enoelaio

enoelaio

arrived on last train

• 5 posts
  • TDM model: 2002

Posted 24 May 2018 - 02:26 pm

Hi,

like to sell my unused, hence "Like new" Forcefield back protector Pro L2, size M (I am 1.78 m, just to give some indication).  Bought it ca. 6 years back and never used it.  Was only stored in the house/ flat.  Works well on bikes like TDM, or others, where you rather sit upright/ slightly bend forwards.

RRP: £115    Price: £65 + shipping costs; or suggest sth.

Contact ideally please via txt - 078 66 388 390 or "thomas.greis@web.de".

• Fully adjustable shoulder straps and double waist adjustment straps to hold the body snugly
  • Highest possible level 2 protection
  • Repeat performance technology means that the product can be used after impact, as opposed to hard shell protectors that must be discarded after a fall
  • Comfortable and non-restrictive
  • Reassuringly solid, yet with a slimline fit

Thank you and regards

Thomas

Attached Files

Edited by enoelaio, 29 May 2018 - 02:07 pm.

#2 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,202 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 24 May 2018 - 02:47 pm

Hi Thomas, where would the item be shipped from ?  Also, would it be possible for the buyer to collect ?  Cheers.

Mk2a 2000 in Silver. Top end Refurb @ 41100 miles, Scottoiler, Renthal Road High Bars, Up & Back Bar Risers, Bellypan, DL650 Handguards, Capt. Picard Bar Ends, House of Henty SS Wheel spacers, New Seat Cover Fitted. 58 MPG !!  Now owned by chrisbee !   Studley's mk2a Bloggerydoodaah !  Photos of my first MK1  Photos of my MK2a  TPLQHCSRSFC No. 1 Fan

#3 Nog

Nog

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 512 posts
  • TDM model: 2007

Posted 24 May 2018 - 03:57 pm

Looks like 'new' old stock to me - I bought one of those about 10 years ago the same colour.  The new versions are the Evo with yellow piping, which you can get for under 100 notes if you shop around - with guarantee. 

Sorry to "pee on your bonfire", I wouldn't normally do that but I don't want to see people being ripped off.

You seem to be suddenly selling a lot of 'new' items at once, which in itself isn't a problem, but seems a bit fishy if you ask me.  

Up to a buyer if they want to go ahead though.

#4 enoelaio

enoelaio

arrived on last train

• 5 posts
  • TDM model: 2002

Posted 25 May 2018 - 10:26 am

@ Studley Ramrod:  Shipment would be from London, E4 postcode area.  Yes it's a few yrs old, but "like new" as never used.  

Price can still be negotiated.  Just let me know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users