#41 copey

copey

Carpe Regular

• Pip
  • 113 posts
  • TDM model: 2004

Posted 26 May 2011 - 04:41 am

QUOTE(Coxylaad @ Wed 25th May 2011, 10:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That lower bit is actually part of the full nose cone, correct me if I am wrong, and the nose cone on mine has a chunk out of one side of it, so you can have cheap, for what good it is. i think you mean the top of the said nose cone? thats the main cockpit frame - 30 quid.The handlebars are replacement renthal items, very sturdy and nice, 20 quid any good to ya?tenner?

Tenner for the side stand is a done deal, thanks good.gif

PM me your paypal addy and i'll pay you today.

Reagrds Dave

#42 Chris B

Chris B

just half a litre to go

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 827 posts
  • TDM model: 2002

Posted 26 May 2011 - 09:39 am

£60+£60 sounds good for the forks and headlight, How does another £10 sound for the clamp and the clutch lever? Let me know how much postage would be and PM me your paypal addy good.gif

02 TDM 900, Silver. 85k miles 

Givi Box + panniers, Baglux Cover, Baglux Bag, R&Gs, Remus Cans, PC3, Air Box Mod, DL handguards, Hel Hoses, Heated Grips, LED Lights on handguards, Scottoiler, Scorpion Rad guard, Top Sellerie Seat, Gear Indicator, Stebel Nautilus, Wilbers Rear Shock, MCT reworked forks.

#43 Coxylaad

Coxylaad

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 02:21 pm

QUOTE(Chris B @ Thu 26th May 2011, 10:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
£60+£60 sounds good for the forks and headlight, How does another £10 sound for the clamp and the clutch lever? Let me know how much postage would be and PM me your paypal addy good.gif
you can have the clutch lever for a tenner but I need the big clamp for my TRX
QUOTE(copey @ Thu 26th May 2011, 05:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tenner for the side stand is a done deal, thanks good.gif PM me your paypal addy and i'll pay you today.Reagrds Dave
I will have to add postage on that but it wont be much. also I am not sure how quick I can get it to you as the bike is currently using it to remain upright!

#44 copey

copey

Carpe Regular

• Pip
  • 113 posts
  • TDM model: 2004

Posted 26 May 2011 - 03:00 pm

Thats ok about the postage, and i did wonder if you'd be able to spare the side stand straight away.

No probs, let me know when you're ready and we can sort out how much i owe you.

Regards Dave

#45 Chris B

Chris B

just half a litre to go

• 827 posts

Posted 26 May 2011 - 04:10 pm

QUOTE(Coxylaad @ Thu 26th May 2011, 04:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you can have the clutch lever for a tenner but I need the big clamp for my TRXI will have to add postage on that but it wont be much. also I am not sure how quick I can get it to you as the bike is currently using it to remain upright!

OK let me know your paypal addy and how much postage will be.

Cheers

Chris

Givi Box + panniers, Baglux Cover, Baglux Bag, R&Gs, Remus Cans, PC3, Air Box Mod, DL handguards, Hel Hoses, Heated Grips, LED Lights on handguards, Scottoiler, Scorpion Rad guard, Top Sellerie Seat, Gear Indicator, Stebel Nautilus, Wilbers Rear Shock, MCT reworked forks.

#46 tony_tony

tony_tony

Carpe groupie

• PipPip
  • 213 posts
  • TDM model: 2005

Posted 26 May 2011 - 08:59 pm

QUOTE(Coxylaad @ Wed 25th May 2011, 11:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That lower bit is actually part of the full nose cone, correct me if I am wrong, and the nose cone on mine has a chunk out of one side of it, so you can have cheap, for what good it is. i think you mean the top of the said nose cone? thats the main cockpit frame - 30 quid.The handlebars are replacement renthal items, very sturdy and nice, 20 quid any good to ya?tenner?

Cheers i'll take the cockpit frame thanks, did you have a photo of the nosecone? I'll pass on the bars thanks as I'm looking for originals (have my gs handguards and bar ends machined etc). And how much for postage?
Tony

It can't rain all the time!

#47 dandywarhol

dandywarhol

Carpe Citizen

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • 5,324 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 26 May 2011 - 09:34 pm

QUOTE(dandywarhol @ Tue 24th May 2011, 09:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Coxylaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad - I'd like the black bits of shitty plastic which goes between the tank and seat and the frame, or just the right one if it still has it's lugs attached

Cheers, Alan

BUMP badgrock.gif

1967 Yamaha TD1C 250, 2014 Kawasaki W800, 2011 Aprilia Tuono 1000 V4, 2020 Yamaha XSR900

"At the cutting edge of technophobia" Scotland_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif mccoy.gif

#48 Coxylaad

Coxylaad

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 27 May 2011 - 08:45 pm

QUOTE(dandywarhol @ Thu 26th May 2011, 10:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
BUMP badgrock.gif
Soz Mr E, I definitely replied to you but its disapeared somewhere. Yes I have both sides, but the right hand one has a jack plug in it all lugs are present and intact. might work if you are running an intercom, but otherwise not much good with a hole in it.
QUOTE(tony_tony @ Thu 26th May 2011, 09:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cheers i'll take the cockpit frame thanks, did you have a photo of the nosecone? I'll pass on the bars thanks as I'm looking for originals (have my gs handguards and bar ends machined etc). And how much for postage?Tony
i am struggling to get postage for a tenner, unless you can point me in the direction of a good courier?no photos of the nose cone just yet, I will sort one out tomorrow for you.

#49 Matlock

Matlock

Carpe Citizen

• 3,913 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 27 May 2011 - 09:04 pm

Cheap courier goodness right here sir.

2002 TDM900 in glorious yellowNOW SOLD  :( 

2012 Honda Crosstourer VFR1200X. Hyperspeed tourer.

1990 XTZ750 in black, standard apart from Micron silencer. Mechanical restoration complete, cosmetic restoration next on the agenda.. NOW SOLD  :( 

Follow me on twitter

#50 tony_tony

tony_tony

Carpe groupie

• PipPip
  • 213 posts
  • TDM model: 2005

Posted 27 May 2011 - 10:07 pm

QUOTE(Coxylaad @ Fri 27th May 2011, 10:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Soz Mr E, I definitely replied to you but its disapeared somewhere. Yes I have both sides, but the right hand one has a jack plug in it all lugs are present and intact. might work if you are running an intercom, but otherwise not much good with a hole in it.i am struggling to get postage for a tenner, unless you can point me in the direction of a good courier?no photos of the nose cone just yet, I will sort one out tomorrow for you.
cheers for that
QUOTE(Matlock @ Fri 27th May 2011, 11:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cheap courier goodness right here sir.
good man yourself!
It can't rain all the time!

#51 joekia

joekia

arrived on last train

• 4 posts
  • TDM model: none yet

Posted 30 May 2011 - 06:40 am

Hi,

How about the front cowl plus shipping to Singapore?

ahxue2001@gmail.com

#52 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• 10,735 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 30 May 2011 - 03:47 pm

Coxy do ya have the 2 bungee hooks on the back of the bike and the 2 that slide out from the side please and ow mush fella

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#53 Coxylaad

Coxylaad

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 10:14 pm

QUOTE(dablik @ Mon 30th May 2011, 04:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Coxy do ya have the 2 bungee hooks on the back of the bike and the 2 that slide out from the side please and ow mush fella

I *may* do. Chris B has asked for the bit that holds the rear light, if thats the same part then sorry its sold, if its not then yes I have it biggrin.gif

look at whats left of the bike you pack of vultures!

#54 dablik

dablik

• 10,735 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 09:11 am

If there part of Chris's bits no worries otherwise let me know please Coxy.

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#55 celticbiker

celticbiker

has been here 4ever

• 1,726 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 10:59 am

What are we doing about the front wheel Coxy?
Do you want me to wait until you know if you will need the discs?

(\__/) This is bunny. Copy and paste

(x'.'x) bunny onto your page to help

(")-(") him gain world domination!

#56 Coxylaad

Coxylaad

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 12:13 pm

QUOTE(celticbiker @ Tue 31st May 2011, 11:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What are we doing about the front wheel Coxy?
Do you want me to wait until you know if you will need the discs?

The front wheel you can have mate, I don't need that, but I am going to hang onto the discs for now. I may let them go in the future, but I think I am going to need them for the project.

I will give you a shout if I do come to sell them.

The shock is available also.

Edited by Coxylaad, 31 May 2011 - 12:15 pm.

#57 Chris B

Chris B

just half a litre to go

• 827 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 04:37 pm

QUOTE(dablik @ Tue 31st May 2011, 11:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If there part of Chris's bits no worries otherwise let me know please Coxy.
I am 99% sure it isn't.

Edit

Part 42

The hooks are separate. good.gif

Edited by Chris B, 31 May 2011 - 04:37 pm.

#58 Coxylaad

Coxylaad

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 509 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 09:34 pm

QUOTE(Chris B @ Tue 31st May 2011, 05:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am 99% sure it isn't.
Edit

Part 42

The hooks are separate. good.gif

You are right mate. I have all your gear ready to send off. Jesus I think its going to cost a fortune to send, its masssive and it weighs a ton!

#59 Chris B

Chris B

just half a litre to go

• 827 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 08:32 am

QUOTE(Coxylaad @ Tue 31st May 2011, 11:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You are right mate. I have all your gear ready to send off. Jesus I think its going to cost a fortune to send, its masssive and it weighs a ton!

I thought so, let me know how much extra is is and I will send you the money.

#60 dablik

dablik

• 10,735 posts

Posted 01 June 2011 - 11:51 am

Chris B,,, Coxy,, cheers fella's,,, also after number 47 and 45 if there seperate or ya dont need them Chris,,, dunno why they were missing on my bike.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users