2 replies to this topic

#1 Riggers

Riggers

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 531 posts
  • TDM model: 2009

Posted 17 December 2018 - 01:16 pm

A man with three kids had lost his job at Christmas. He had no money for presents for the kids and just didn't know what to do. 

Then in a moment of inspiration he thought 'I know! I'll write to Father Christmas, tell him my predicament  and ask him for 50 quid to buy the kids a small present each for Christmas'.

So he wrote the letter and addressed it to 'Father Christmas, Lapland', stamped it and posted it off.

When the guy in the sorting office saw it he didn't know what to do. He asked his work mates and no one knew what to do. So they opened the letter and read it. They were all so overcome with pity for the poor man that they had a whip round the sorting office and together raised £25, which they put in an envelope with a note saying it was from Father Christmas and duly posted it back to the poor man.

When the man received it he couldn't believe that his idea had worked, and thought he must reply and say thank you.

So he sat down and wrote, " Dear Father Christmas, I am so, so grateful to you for your generosity in sending me £25 for my children's presents. I know I asked for £50, but I'll bet the thieving bastards at the post office pinched the other 25".

#2 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,202 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 17 December 2018 - 04:27 pm

:lol:

Mk2a 2000 in Silver. Top end Refurb @ 41100 miles, Scottoiler, Renthal Road High Bars, Up & Back Bar Risers, Bellypan, DL650 Handguards, Capt. Picard Bar Ends, House of Henty SS Wheel spacers, New Seat Cover Fitted. 58 MPG !!  Now owned by chrisbee !   Studley's mk2a Bloggerydoodaah !  Photos of my first MK1  Photos of my MK2a  TPLQHCSRSFC No. 1 Fan

#3 Gdogg

Gdogg

has been here 4ever

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,160 posts
  • TDM model: 2000

Posted 17 December 2018 - 06:10 pm

Brill  :good:  :rotflmmfao:

<p> Now Sold 😔......850 MK2A 4TX6 in Silver, Stainless steel hand rolled slip on end can, stainless 2into1 headers, K&N air filter, Hagon progressive front springs, Gdogg modified rear shock, Else Made "Ridgeback" Gel Seat, Gdogg under seat fender extender, Powrspark leads, Carbon fiber effect vinyl wrap fairing decals & logos, Michelin Pilot Road2's, V-Strom hand guards, Givi monorack & box (colour matched side rails).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users