Matlock

Carpe Citizen

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,913 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 28 November 2007 - 09:54 pm

QUOTE(TeDeum @ Wed 28th Nov 2007, 08:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Met with Jamie today and he is a bit distracted sorting stuff that has followed on from his recent problems. He is away again at the end of this week and after that he is off for a holiday until almost Christmas. It is unlikely that anything on the accommodation front will be sorted until the New Year. Jamie is a good mate who I have known for over 20 years and I am not going to push him while he is down.

My feeling is that there is no rush with this since the RTT will still be 7 months away even in January then so there will be plenty of time for me to sort an alternative solution if needed. Hope this meets with general agreement.

I've no problems with this at all TeDeum. Thanks.

2002 TDM900 in glorious yellowNOW SOLD  :( 

2012 Honda Crosstourer VFR1200X. Hyperspeed tourer.

1990 XTZ750 in black, standard apart from Micron silencer. Mechanical restoration complete, cosmetic restoration next on the agenda.. NOW SOLD  :( 

Follow me on twitter

#22 pete7

pete7

RTT10 manager

• 2,078 posts
  • TDM model: 2007

Posted 28 November 2007 - 10:20 pm

QUOTE(Matlock @ Wed 28th Nov 2007, 11:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I've no problems with this at all TeDeum. Thanks.

No probs - just looking forward to week away - and a jam session with some mean guitarists

pete

Keep music live!

YouTube: pete7kcu

#23 TeDeum

TeDeum

age(d) by almonds

• 1,736 posts
  • TDM model: 2001

Posted 29 November 2007 - 09:30 am

QUOTE(peter kelly @ Wed 28th Nov 2007, 10:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No probs - just looking forward to week away - and a jam session with some mean guitarists

pete

I'm mean and so is Emmett.

2001 TDM. 1990 Serow. 2004 DRZ400.  3 bikes, four cylinders. Who needs more?

Visit My Website

"Caelum non animum mutant qui trans mare current" Horace.

"A Pint of Plain is Your Only Man"

Founder of TSRMCMAS.

#24 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

seagull squadron leader & founding member of GoatTracKrew

• 9,336 posts
  • TDM model: 1991

Posted 29 November 2007 - 10:23 am

i dont see a problem as long as Jamie's staff know that the place is booked out for those dates
it can wait a few more months before we need to be concerned

there are a few good guitarists on carpe as we discovered in Germany cool.gif

"Never argue with an idiot. They just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
My TDM :
Black 1991 850 MK1, 160k+ miles(ish, best guess really, gave up trying to keep count after 3rd set of clocks and 3rd engine), PilotRoad2 tyres, custom stubby exhaust system, bluespot calipers & goodridge braided hoses with dunlopads, maxton forks, Ohlins shock, kedo handguards, stainless TDM grill, Scottoiler with lubetube & dual nozzle thingy, Givi Wingrack2 with E45 & 2xE36s, renntec crash bars, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider2, Optimate IIIsp, Bagster tank cover, anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led spotlights, heated grips, new braided lines and rear caliper that actually has bleed nipples
Silver-ish 2003 900, 70k miles, PilotRoad3 front tyre (new@65k) & PR2 rear(new at 69k), Renthal 755 bars with KTM handguards, oxford unheated grips, power commander 3usb, scorpion titanium exhausts, standard screen with vario winglet thingy, stainless grill, oem centre stand, bagster tank cover, givi monokey topplate mounted on grabrail with V46 topbox, Givi PL pannier rails with E21s, crash bungs, mirror extender thingys, Halfords Advanced Laser Blue brillance bulbs, 21w led spotlights, touring scottoiler with leehenty dual nozzle, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider3 Urban, winter style anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led brake light strip, replacement heated grips

current rides : TDM850 3vd/mk1=tourer&scratcher, TRX850=weekend twisty toy, 2003 TDM900=commuter, 2005 
TDM900=unmolested.  Gone but not forgotton : XTZ750=overland touring toy, GS500e, GS125
If a strange looking truck driver honks at you & gives you the thumbs up, its could be me  :good:

#25 wicklamulla

wicklamulla

is it Jizzy Rascal time yet.....?

• 12,211 posts
  • Location:Parish of Cruwys (pronounced 'Cruise' just loike Tom) Morchard, Mid Devon.
  • TDM model: 1999

Posted 29 November 2007 - 06:29 pm

QUOTE(TeDeum @ Thu 29th Nov 2007, 09:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm mean and so is Emmett.

and don't ferget AE of course laugh.gif banana.gif

spyball alarm/immob, bluespot brake calipers and Stainless hoses, Fournales air adjustable shock with Remote Resevoir, forks raised 10mm thru yokes, racetech linear fork springs in 15 wt oil, Kappa wingrack/luggage, heated grips, Kedo handguards, dual heat controller to power heated jacket liner and or pants!!, Stebel 136DB horn, K&N air filter, colour matched Baglux tank cover (magnetic tank bag modified to fit cover), osram +50% headloight bulbs, headlight protector,"NitramSpecial" parking loight, tail light indicators all running on LED's & incorporate "Lite Buddies", MK7 Scottoiler fitted, taller screen, 2-2 stainless steel CCC's, Devil stainless down pipes. MKI Renntec engine crash bars & sump guard.
engine changed july 2007 on a dyno run it made 79.1BHP / Torque 59.9Had a brief flirtation with a 1999 MKIIa but it blew an exaust valve on the M5 so was sold on to be repaired.

I loike tay and hang sangwiches !

www.kenhogantreeservices.co.uk

http://s33.photobuck...77/wickla/?sc=6

http://reg.imageshack.us/v_images.php

post-1-1150550733.gifpost-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gif

#26 Hartside Man

Hartside Man

Old Moaning Git !!

• RTT manager(RTT)
  • 3,247 posts
  • Location:On Hartside more often than not ! But Live in Carlisle UK

Posted 30 November 2007 - 10:13 pm

I am a mean guitarist

>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>

>
>
>
>
>
>

that MEAN i won't buy one tongue.gif

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I have a Ghost S and i'm not afraid to use it !

A Beast in Orange Called KaTie eM 

"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul".

"So you just ride somewhere, eat cake and then ride back".

"Normal people believe that if it ain't broken, don't fix it. Engineers believe that if it ain't broken, it doesn't have enough features yet."

" I We're Ridin so Fast , I we're sucking Rabbits from the Hedges "   {Guy Martin}

#27 catsbum

catsbum

Sponsored by AutoGlym

• 7,057 posts

Posted 01 December 2007 - 12:06 am

I dont play anything

I DRINK!!

#28 catsbum

catsbum

Sponsored by AutoGlym

• 7,057 posts

Posted 13 December 2007 - 10:55 pm

Always has to happen. The Saturday start day might be off for me as the Father in-law is having a 80th party and family are coming from the world over. I have been told that I am expected to be there (feeck off, I'm a big boy now)

Looks like I maybe travelling over on the Monday. sad.gif

#29 dandywarhol

dandywarhol

Carpe Citizen

• 5,324 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 14 December 2007 - 12:26 am

Bring the ol' fella too - he'll be good company for Pict.................. laugh.gif

1967 Yamaha TD1C 250, 2014 Kawasaki W800, 2011 Aprilia Tuono 1000 V4, 2020 Yamaha XSR900

"At the cutting edge of technophobia" Scotland_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif mccoy.gif

#30 catsbum

catsbum

Sponsored by AutoGlym

• 7,057 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 01:46 pm

I would and I'm sure he would too. But imagine the scene, just past Bristol on the M4. bike runnig well at around 90, look in mirror.....no Father in law. Nothing. He was there at Swindon unsure.gif

#31 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

• 9,336 posts

Posted 17 December 2007 - 11:10 am

QUOTE(CatsBum @ Thu 13th Dec 2007, 10:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Looks like I maybe travelling over on the Monday. sad.gif

maybe me too sad.gif
i'm at the HUBB meet the week before and one of my best mates is gettin married on the Sat and i'm best man unsure.gif
so not gonna be sober enough to ride any time sensible on the sunday rolleyes.gif
was thinking of riding down to Hereford area and staying with family on the sunday eve to make an early start on the monday good.gif

"Never argue with an idiot. They just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
My TDM :
Black 1991 850 MK1, 160k+ miles(ish, best guess really, gave up trying to keep count after 3rd set of clocks and 3rd engine), PilotRoad2 tyres, custom stubby exhaust system, bluespot calipers & goodridge braided hoses with dunlopads, maxton forks, Ohlins shock, kedo handguards, stainless TDM grill, Scottoiler with lubetube & dual nozzle thingy, Givi Wingrack2 with E45 & 2xE36s, renntec crash bars, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider2, Optimate IIIsp, Bagster tank cover, anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led spotlights, heated grips, new braided lines and rear caliper that actually has bleed nipples
Silver-ish 2003 900, 70k miles, PilotRoad3 front tyre (new@65k) & PR2 rear(new at 69k), Renthal 755 bars with KTM handguards, oxford unheated grips, power commander 3usb, scorpion titanium exhausts, standard screen with vario winglet thingy, stainless grill, oem centre stand, bagster tank cover, givi monokey topplate mounted on grabrail with V46 topbox, Givi PL pannier rails with E21s, crash bungs, mirror extender thingys, Halfords Advanced Laser Blue brillance bulbs, 21w led spotlights, touring scottoiler with leehenty dual nozzle, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider3 Urban, winter style anti-dazzle coating

current rides : TDM850 3vd/mk1=tourer&scratcher, TRX850=weekend twisty toy, 2003 TDM900=commuter, 2005 
TDM900=unmolested.  Gone but not forgotton : XTZ750=overland touring toy, GS500e, GS125
If a strange looking truck driver honks at you & gives you the thumbs up, its could be me  :good:

#32 catsbum

catsbum

Sponsored by AutoGlym

• 7,057 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 10:59 pm

QUOTE(TonyDevil @ Mon 17th Dec 2007, 10:55 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
maybe me too sad.gif
i'm at the HUBB meet the week before and one of my best mates is gettin married on the Sat and i'm best man unsure.gif
so not gonna be sober enough to ride any time sensible on the sunday rolleyes.gif
was thinking of riding down to Hereford area and staying with family on the sunday eve to make an early start on the monday good.gif

We maybe meeting up then sometime Monday

#33 Pict

Pict

Keep on keepin' on

• 6,257 posts
  • TDM model: 2006

Posted 28 December 2007 - 09:13 pm

Hoping to make it - prob. by scoot, though, so schedules and participation are - er - flexible at the moment. Hope there's still a B&B place as I'm not lugging camping gear..
QUOTE(dandywarhol @ Fri 14th Dec 2007, 12:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bring the ol' fella too - he'll be good company for Pict.................. laugh.gif
Nice that you assumed I'd be coming along - well, I might be... tongue.gif rolleyes.gif

Dinotrike.jpg "It's a TDM, Jim, but not as we know it"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAHmEWim3to

Diamond black TDM 900A TRIKE, 2006 ABS model converted by Trike Design (Caerphilly, South Wales) prior to first registration in March 2007.

#34 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

• 9,336 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 12:12 pm

me mate is no longer gettin married sad.gif women! dry.gif
he's got his CBT on 6th Jan, gonna try and help him thru his test so hopefully it'll be 2 of us, he'll be on either my XTZ or more likely the TRX (editted the first post)

we'll be coming from Essex so gonna aim for staying at my mates in PortSkewett on the Sat or Sun night(depends on the HUBB meet) and then head over the next day.....

My TDM :

#35 Matlock

Matlock

Carpe Citizen

• 3,913 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 12:51 pm

Just got a brief email from Jamie:

"Chris,

apologies for a slow response

i can confirm we have rooms available and will be in touch shortly regarding deposits

all the best
Jamie Knox Watersports
"

1990 XTZ750 in black, standard apart from Micron silencer. Mechanical restoration complete, cosmetic restoration next on the agenda.. NOW SOLD  :( 

Follow me on twitter

#36 wicklamulla

wicklamulla

is it Jizzy Rascal time yet.....?

• 12,211 posts
  • Location:Parish of Cruwys (pronounced 'Cruise' just loike Tom) Morchard, Mid Devon.
  • TDM model: 1999

Posted 07 January 2008 - 11:56 am

QUOTE(Matlock @ Sun 6th Jan 2008, 12:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just got a brief email from Jamie:

"Chris,

apologies for a slow response

i can confirm we have rooms available and will be in touch shortly regarding deposits

all the best
Jamie Knox Watersports
"

Hello Emmett C and Chris Larkin, is it time to advise people on sending deposits ??? doubtfull.gif

Edited by wicklamulla, 07 January 2008 - 11:58 am.

spyball alarm/immob, bluespot brake calipers and Stainless hoses, Fournales air adjustable shock with Remote Resevoir, forks raised 10mm thru yokes, racetech linear fork springs in 15 wt oil, Kappa wingrack/luggage, heated grips, Kedo handguards, dual heat controller to power heated jacket liner and or pants!!, Stebel 136DB horn, K&N air filter, colour matched Baglux tank cover (magnetic tank bag modified to fit cover), osram +50% headloight bulbs, headlight protector,"NitramSpecial" parking loight, tail light indicators all running on LED's & incorporate "Lite Buddies", MK7 Scottoiler fitted, taller screen, 2-2 stainless steel CCC's, Devil stainless down pipes. MKI Renntec engine crash bars & sump guard.
engine changed july 2007 on a dyno run it made 79.1BHP / Torque 59.9Had a brief flirtation with a 1999 MKIIa but it blew an exaust valve on the M5 so was sold on to be repaired.

I loike tay and hang sangwiches !

www.kenhogantreeservices.co.uk

http://s33.photobuck...77/wickla/?sc=6

http://reg.imageshack.us/v_images.php

post-1-1150550733.gifpost-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gif

#37 TeDeum

TeDeum

age(d) by almonds

• 1,736 posts
  • TDM model: 2001

Posted 07 January 2008 - 11:32 pm

QUOTE(wicklamulla @ Mon 7th Jan 2008, 11:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello Emmett C and Chris Larkin, is it time to advise people on sending deposits ??? doubtfull.gif

Can you please all check out the new topic RTT08 Update posted this evening.

2001 TDM. 1990 Serow. 2004 DRZ400.  3 bikes, four cylinders. Who needs more?

Visit My Website

"Caelum non animum mutant qui trans mare current" Horace.

"A Pint of Plain is Your Only Man"

Founder of TSRMCMAS.

#38 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

• 9,336 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 01:34 pm

guys&gals, i've amended the first post to remove the old details, can you please repost in here confirming where you are now staying as obviously the locations have changed good.gif
fanx muchly wink.gif

My TDM :

#39 Matlock

Matlock

Carpe Citizen

• 3,913 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 06:00 pm

I've booked four nights in the hostel (Dorren's place) from Saturday 5th July 2008 to Tuesday 8th July, departing on the morning of 9th July.

Follow me on twitter

#40 ChrisG

ChrisG

Resident vulture

• 8,275 posts
  • TDM model: 2009

Posted 23 January 2008 - 06:34 pm

Booked myself in to Dorren's place for the full week

1992 Mk1, 76k miles, Hagon springs, MTC exhaust, 4½ gears Gone now :(
2009 900 abs, 42k miles, Yamaha heated grips, double bubble screen, R&G crash bungs, scottoiler, Autocom, 1500 lumen LED spotlights.

post-1-1152402501.jpgpost-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users