Johnlaas

Carpe Regular

• Pip
  • 113 posts
  • TDM model: 2010

Posted 26 November 2014 - 01:59 pm

Hi All

The topic heading kind of says it all.

Heading home last night and went to give a myopic cage driver a blast of main beam only to find it wouldn't flash :dunno: . A check of the permanently on main beam proved the bulb was working.

Not knowing my way around a Niner's electrics I'm looking for a steer on what to investigate.

Is there a fuse that may be the problem?

Or am I looking at dismantling the switch?

Mtia

John

John

2012 plated model, Black - with black seat
Mods - Yamaha High Screen, Scott Oiler, Fenda Extender, Givi Top box and panniers, Yamaha Heated Grips, Barkbuster Hand Guards
The Wish List - a decent horn, crash bungs 

06 Model in Blue with Silver trim [GONE - But not forgotten
Mods - Yamaha High Screen, Scott Oiler, Fenda Extender, Givi Top Box and Panniers, LED running light. Acerbis Dual Road Hand Guards, HID, Yamaha heated grips
Wish List - Crash Bungs,

#2 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,747 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 26 November 2014 - 02:42 pm

A couple of screws to dismantle the switch, give it a good clean and spray, sounds like that's the problem, had the same in the past and that's how it got resolved  :good:

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#3 TinTin

TinTin

has been here 4ever

• 1,296 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 26 November 2014 - 04:12 pm

+1 :good:

#4 RolfieB

RolfieB

has been here 4ever

• 1,069 posts
  • TDM model: 2001

Posted 26 November 2014 - 06:29 pm

+2 :good: . Had this on the GPZ a few months ago. 

Now I just fly everywhere.

Be yourself, because everybody else is taken.

Gone to new owner.

Black Mk2a

PipeWerx Exhaust, Gold Spots, Goodridge Hoses, Scottoiler,Oil Pressure Indicator, Nippy Normans fuze box,Touratech Handguards,Oxford Heated Grips, Power Socket, Hard Wiring for Sat Nav, Gear Indicator built into the rev counter. Givi E50 Top box & E21 side cases, Bagster Tank Cover & Bag.

#5 TKH

TKH

full o shoite

• 2,199 posts
  • TDM model: 2008

Posted 30 November 2014 - 04:28 pm

:good: +3

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users