#1 leehenty

leehenty

Backstreet Mechanikin'

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • TDM model: 2002

Posted 27 April 2014 - 07:27 pm

Nice ride, only slight rain today. Stopped in Staffordshire for a cuppa on the way home from the show.

Got myself a new kneeling mat as me knee caps are getting past it.

DSCN0473_zps7a1f7f23.jpg

Edited by leehenty, 27 April 2014 - 07:28 pm.

2002 900 silver,oil pressure switch with brass 90 degree conversion, RG fork protectors. Wilburs custom made rear Shock with remote hydraulic preload and RG shocktube, Wilburs front springs. Scotoiler with a custom made swing arm delivery unit. Silicone radiator hoses.BMW 1150 handguards with Touratech extensions, Carbon Fibre yoke cover and fender extenda, MRA flip screen, Yamaha Engine bars, SW Motech Centre Stand, Kappa wingrack three box Luggage with E21's as option from the K960 boxes, Zumo 660 satnav on Touratech mount, Led Voltage monitor, Baglux tank cover, Clear LED Rear light, Aux LED brake light, BikeVis bullet LED's under front  nose,Stainless rear axle nut, stainless chain adjusters, stainless wheel spacers front and rear, Probolt Polished Stainless Flanged Hex engine screws, Polished stainless fairing screws, stainless disc bolts. Titanium brake pins front, Probolt Titanium Flanged Hex Front Caliper Bolts & Rear caliper slide pins Adventure Spec Tool tube under rear rack, left and right sides with custom alloy mounts.<p>Top Sellerie double gel pad seat. Carbon Fibre inner dash and side infill panels. Anodised black alloy swingarm pivot bolt covers and footpegs, Nano II Gear indicator.

#2 masterbrewer

masterbrewer

has been here 4ever

• 1,553 posts
  • TDM model: 1991

Posted 27 April 2014 - 09:33 pm

Nice ride, only slight rain today. Stopped in Staffordshire for a cuppa on the way home from the show.
Got myself a new kneeling mat as me knee caps are getting past it.
DSCN0473_zps7a1f7f23.jpg

Was the new pad for when you have to ask swmbo for a new tool for the workshop :)

I'd love to catch up in July when I'm over.

Cheers

#3 jono49

jono49

has been here 4ever

• 1,183 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 27 April 2014 - 10:17 pm

Now then Mr Henty..........Is that rack on the topbox lid a home made jobbie....Or did tha purchase it?????

Don't get confused between my personality
and my attitude. My personality is who I am,
my attitude depends on who YOU are!

Skinny people are easy to kidnap.....Stay safe and eat cake!!!!!

#4 leehenty

leehenty

Backstreet Mechanikin'

• 5,089 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 12:59 am

Now then Mr Henty..........Is that rack on the topbox lid a home made jobbie....Or did tha purchase it?????

it's a genuine kappa item, but with a mod cos I didn't like how it fitted. The original idea of fixing it was four self tappers into the nylon through the lid of the box. Drilled it out to 4mm, it's now fixed with 4mm stainless cap screws, small stainless penny washers  and nylocs inside the case.

bought it here prices have gone up since I bought mine though.

http://www.motorbike...k961-k9911.html

Edited by leehenty, 29 April 2014 - 09:40 am.

2002 900 silver,oil pressure switch with brass 90 degree conversion, RG fork protectors. Wilburs custom made rear Shock with remote hydraulic preload and RG shocktube, Wilburs front springs. Scotoiler with a custom made swing arm delivery unit. Silicone radiator hoses.BMW 1150 handguards with Touratech extensions, Carbon Fibre yoke cover and fender extenda, MRA flip screen, Yamaha Engine bars, SW Motech Centre Stand, Kappa wingrack three box Luggage with E21's as option from the K960 boxes, Zumo 660 satnav on Touratech mount, Led Voltage monitor, Baglux tank cover, Clear LED Rear light, Aux LED brake light, BikeVis bullet LED's under front  nose,Stainless rear axle nut, stainless chain adjusters, stainless wheel spacers front and rear, Probolt Polished Stainless Flanged Hex engine screws, Polished stainless fairing screws, stainless disc bolts. Titanium brake pins front, Probolt Titanium Flanged Hex Front Caliper Bolts & Rear caliper slide pins Adventure Spec Tool tube under rear rack, left and right sides with custom alloy mounts.<p>Top Sellerie double gel pad seat. Carbon Fibre inner dash and side infill panels. Anodised black alloy swingarm pivot bolt covers and footpegs, Nano II Gear indicator.

#5 jono49

jono49

has been here 4ever

• 1,183 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 29 April 2014 - 08:16 am

Cheers Lee :good:

Don't get confused between my personality
and my attitude. My personality is who I am,
my attitude depends on who YOU are!

Skinny people are easy to kidnap.....Stay safe and eat cake!!!!!

#6 leehenty

leehenty

Backstreet Mechanikin'

• 5,089 posts

Posted 29 April 2014 - 09:48 am

Was the new pad for when you have to ask swmbo for a new tool for the workshop :)

I'd love to catch up in July when I'm over.

Cheers

no need to grovel, she is always very 'understanding' when it comes to tools, a bunch of flowers goes a long way prior to setting out an expensive proposed purchase though. :unsure2:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users