#1 AliG

AliG

has been here 4ever

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,444 posts
  • TDM model: 2010

Posted 29 December 2014 - 02:44 pm

Hi All,

Since I am going to the Picos at the end of May, I intend holding one of my famous fettle days in April. Planned for the 12th and if the weather gods are unkind, it can be delayed a week. Easter is the 5th. I am afraid to say that my old pal Joey will not be in attendance as he passed away last month. The house is empty without him.

Ali

Attached Files

Edited by AliG, 29 December 2014 - 05:24 pm.

2004 900 - Blue with lots of goodies

2012 900 - Still adding shiny bits. Was black, changed to white and now back to black again.

#2 Rallyist

Rallyist

Gettin to be an 'Old Bugger'

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • 3,250 posts
  • Location:Usually in a Hospital somewhere in the Birmingham area
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 29 December 2014 - 03:36 pm

Ali

Don't know which calender you are looking at but its not the UK 2015 edition Easter Sunday is the 5th, sorry for your loss, pets are hard to cope without

Edited by Rallyist, 29 December 2014 - 03:38 pm.

For a challenging summer try the

Round Britain Rally.....  

1993 TDM 850 Mk1 ..... 2008 TDM 900 ....  1975, 1979, 1982, 1992 Goldwings, Scott, AJS,  Triumph 5TA

#3 AliG

AliG

has been here 4ever

• 1,444 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 05:22 pm

Ali

Don't know which calender you are looking at but its not the UK 2015 edition Easter Sunday is the 5th, sorry for your loss, pets are hard to cope without

You are quite right. I misread it. It was the 18th this year, duh. OK date changed to Sunday 12th April.

2012 900 - Still adding shiny bits. Was black, changed to white and now back to black again.

#4 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• 10,735 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 29 December 2014 - 05:28 pm

Sorry for your loss Ali, my house is also empty these days..

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#5 TDMick

TDMick

TDMick

• 3,830 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 06:30 pm

Count me in.

Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional
Who dies with the most toys wins!

2010 'stealth' grey 900. '14 plate. engine bars, Centre stand, datatool alarm, datatag, E22s, Cree DRLs, Barkbuster handguards, Carpe sticker. Led running lights

#6 DaveM

DaveM

just half a litre to go

• 825 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 06:47 pm

As I need to get some practice in for doing a few miles a day for the Picos trip then this would be a good day out for me (430 mile round trip) and hopefully a chance meet up with some of you that are also going along.

So count me in (subject to semi-reasonable weather)

Dave 

#7 Matt101

Matt101

full o shoite

• 2,391 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 30 December 2014 - 12:42 am

Could be tempted! If I'm allowed! :hide:

#8 AliG

AliG

has been here 4ever

• 1,444 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 10:59 am

Could be tempted! If I'm allowed! :hide:

Since when did you need permission, Matt? Of course you're welcome.

Ali

#9 Matt101

Matt101

full o shoite

• 2,391 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 11:54 am

Sorry to hear about Joey as well matey.

#10 AliG

AliG

has been here 4ever

• 1,444 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 05:21 pm

As I need to get some practice in for doing a few miles a day for the Picos trip then this would be a good day out for me (430 mile round trip) and hopefully a chance meet up with some of you that are also going along.

So count me in (subject to semi-reasonable weather)

Dave 

You are more than welcome Dave. If you want to come down on the Saturday, I can put you up for the night..

Ali

#11 DaveM

DaveM

just half a litre to go

• 825 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 07:58 pm

You are more than welcome Dave. If you want to come down on the Saturday, I can put you up for the night..

Ali

Cheers Ali,

I'll bear that in mind and get in touch nearer to the date.

Dave

#12 dmmsta

dmmsta

supporter of the "Anti-Dazzle" Club

• 3,627 posts
  • TDM model: 2006

Posted 30 December 2014 - 10:52 pm

Really sorry to hear about Joey - just glad I got to meet him!

I may see if I can come along - family allowing...

MY06 TDM 900 Blue over Silver 354906_45.png
-----
Fuel Pipes
Givi Top Box
Renthal 758's
Grip Puppies
MRA Bubble
Dip & Hi HIDs

To-Do:
LED DRLs
Loobman
Powercoat Wheels
Hand Guards

-----
MY04 TDM 900 Blue over Silver Parts Bin
MY02 TDM 900 Yellow over Black RIP
post-1-1150550733.gif...post-1-1150559830.gif...copilot_zpsgezqc0xz.jpg...hids.jpg...

#13 JerryS

JerryS

Carpe Regular

• Pip
  • 136 posts
  • TDM model: 2002

Posted 08 January 2015 - 07:43 pm

I could be tempted to come if you let me

I've never met any fellow Carpedians yet. Having read the thread on rear gear linkage I think I better look at mine :(

Fuel Cans, Baglux tank cover, Givi E21 panniers, Givi Flow top box, Yamaha centre stand, Garmin Zumo SatNav,, Givi engine bars, Barkbuster S1 handguards, Powerbronze Fender Extender and Headlight guards.

#14 Matt101

Matt101

full o shoite

• 2,391 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 11:51 pm

Can't make this now. Got to work at Silverstone again!!  :sorry:

#15 AliG

AliG

has been here 4ever

• 1,444 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 07:15 am

I could be tempted to come if you let me

I've never met any fellow Carpedians yet. Having read the thread on rear gear linkage I think I better look at mine :(

You are more than welcome. I intend checking mine too and have the rawlbolt bolt and washers kit in readiness.
Ali
For all intending to come, can you let me know what jobs need done in preparation. Also, if you can give me a idea of attendees so I can make the necessary catering arrangements. I leave others to bring the cake, but will stock up with bacon, sausage, rolls, tea and coffee.
Hopefully, the weather gods will be kind.
Ali

#16 chrisr

chrisr

has been here 4ever

• 1,745 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 10:38 am

Rear tyre change please, I'll bring the rolls.

The Blue One : 2004 model owned 2010-2018 much loved, much missed and now living with a man in Scotland
The Black One : 2010 Model Registered 2013 owned 2018 - present.Beowulf Cans. Renthal 755s Grip Puppies,15w fork oil,DL650 handguards,givi engine bars,led spotlights,gipro gear indicator,shortened dogbones,LeeHenty CSM kit and stainless bits,Topsellerie seat,MRA Xcreen,grip puppies.PC III (dynoed). K&N airfilter,Fenda extenda.

#17 TDMick

TDMick

TDMick

• 3,830 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 10:43 am

I'll be there. Nothing to but eat cake and record the day.

;)

Growing old is compulsory, growing up is optional
Who dies with the most toys wins!

2010 'stealth' grey 900. '14 plate. engine bars, Centre stand, datatool alarm, datatag, E22s, Cree DRLs, Barkbuster handguards, Carpe sticker. Led running lights

#18 AliG

AliG

has been here 4ever

• 1,444 posts

Posted 14 March 2015 - 02:43 pm

I'll be there. Nothing to but eat cake and record the day.
;)

So that's the photos sorted then.
Ali

#19 leehenty

leehenty

Backstreet Mechanikin'

• 5,080 posts
  • TDM model: 2002

Posted 15 March 2015 - 04:23 pm

if all goes to plan, I should be able to make this. I'll be a bit slower on the work rate, but my tea drinking arm is in fine fettle.

2002 900 silver,oil pressure switch with brass 90 degree conversion, RG fork protectors. Wilburs custom made rear Shock with remote hydraulic preload and RG shocktube, Wilburs front springs. Scotoiler with a custom made swing arm delivery unit. Silicone radiator hoses.BMW 1150 handguards with Touratech extensions, Carbon Fibre yoke cover and fender extenda, MRA flip screen, Yamaha Engine bars, SW Motech Centre Stand, Kappa wingrack three box Luggage with E21's as option from the K960 boxes, Zumo 660 satnav on Touratech mount, Led Voltage monitor, Baglux tank cover, Clear LED Rear light, Aux LED brake light, BikeVis bullet LED's under front  nose,Stainless rear axle nut, stainless chain adjusters, stainless wheel spacers front and rear, Probolt Polished Stainless Flanged Hex engine screws, Polished stainless fairing screws, stainless disc bolts. Titanium brake pins front, Probolt Titanium Flanged Hex Front Caliper Bolts & Rear caliper slide pins Adventure Spec Tool tube under rear rack, left and right sides with custom alloy mounts.<p>Top Sellerie double gel pad seat. Carbon Fibre inner dash and side infill panels. Anodised black alloy swingarm pivot bolt covers and footpegs, Nano II Gear indicator.

#20 muddy

muddy

full o shoite

• 2,969 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 04:31 pm

if all goes to plan, I should be able to make this. I'll be a bit slower on the work rate, but my tea drinking arm is in fine fettle.

that's great news Lee. If I'm around I'll make the trip to pass the spanners to yer :)

Blue 04 TDM,PR2 rear Roadsmart front, Yamaha topox, Givi E360 panniers, PL pannier holders, BMW handguards, Yamaha touring screen, Scottoiler, 12v ciggie socket, carbon core HT leads

Gorn :sorry:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users