10 replies to this topic

#1 RevvinKevin

RevvinKevin

enuff posts to fill a 50cc

• 53 posts
  • TDM model: 2005

Posted 31 January 2008 - 10:21 pm

They can't read Beadle's will....................It's in shorthand huh.gif

The cremation will be televised.....................You've been flamed laugh.gif

The ceremony will be followed by a small finger buffet tongue.gif

A 2 minute silence will happen when the big hand meets the little hand wink.gif

An applause will be requested at the funeral...........the vicar will ask for everyone to give him a big hand smile.gif

Honda SS50(4 speed), Honda CB 125S, Honda CB550K3, Laverda Mirage 1200, Kawasaki GPZ550, Kawasaki GPz550 (Unitrak), Yamaha 600 Diversion, Yamaha TDM 900, Yamaha XT660, Honda ST1300, Yamaha FZ6 Fazer

#2 catsbum

catsbum

Sponsored by AutoGlym

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,057 posts
  • TDM model: 2007

Posted 31 January 2008 - 11:22 pm

Funny!

#3 cupasoop

cupasoop

Carpe Addict

• PipPipPip
  • 367 posts
  • TDM model: 2001

Posted 01 February 2008 - 07:46 am

#4 ChrisG

ChrisG

Resident vulture

• 8,276 posts
  • TDM model: 2009

Posted 01 February 2008 - 09:02 am

Always remembering him as the annoying prankster I was impressed reading his obituary they reckon he's raised over £100m for various charities, mainly for kids with lukemia. Good on him.

Anyway, back on topic...

Playing cards with the missus one night and she looks over and says "that's a shit hand you've got there Jeremy"

1992 Mk1, 76k miles, Hagon springs, MTC exhaust, 4½ gears Gone now :(
2009 900 abs, 42k miles, Yamaha heated grips, double bubble screen, R&G crash bungs, scottoiler, Autocom, 1500 lumen LED spotlights.

post-1-1152402501.jpgpost-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gif

#5 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

seagull squadron leader & founding member of GoatTracKrew

• 9,336 posts
  • TDM model: 1991

Posted 01 February 2008 - 09:18 am

he aint dead, its a prank rolleyes.gif
at his own funeral he'll turn up dressed as a copper wearing a false beard tongue.gif

"Never argue with an idiot. They just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
My TDM :
Black 1991 850 MK1, 160k+ miles(ish, best guess really, gave up trying to keep count after 3rd set of clocks and 3rd engine), PilotRoad2 tyres, custom stubby exhaust system, bluespot calipers & goodridge braided hoses with dunlopads, maxton forks, Ohlins shock, kedo handguards, stainless TDM grill, Scottoiler with lubetube & dual nozzle thingy, Givi Wingrack2 with E45 & 2xE36s, renntec crash bars, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider2, Optimate IIIsp, Bagster tank cover, anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led spotlights, heated grips, new braided lines and rear caliper that actually has bleed nipples
Silver-ish 2003 900, 70k miles, PilotRoad3 front tyre (new@65k) & PR2 rear(new at 69k), Renthal 755 bars with KTM handguards, oxford unheated grips, power commander 3usb, scorpion titanium exhausts, standard screen with vario winglet thingy, stainless grill, oem centre stand, bagster tank cover, givi monokey topplate mounted on grabrail with V46 topbox, Givi PL pannier rails with E21s, crash bungs, mirror extender thingys, Halfords Advanced Laser Blue brillance bulbs, 21w led spotlights, touring scottoiler with leehenty dual nozzle, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider3 Urban, winter style anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led brake light strip, replacement heated grips

current rides : TDM850 3vd/mk1=tourer&scratcher, TRX850=weekend twisty toy, 2003 TDM900=commuter, 2005 
TDM900=unmolested.  Gone but not forgotton : XTZ750=overland touring toy, GS500e, GS125
If a strange looking truck driver honks at you & gives you the thumbs up, its could be me  :good:

#6 big dave

big dave

has been here 4ever

• 1,462 posts
  • TDM model: 2002

Posted 02 February 2008 - 09:37 am

Beadle……on the one hand, he had a big ••••, on the other hand, he had a small one.

Anyone fancy joining me in business and start making 'Beadle memorial clocks’, each with a big hand and a little hand just like Jezza.

As a mark of respect Jeremy Beadle’s family have requested all messages of condolence to be written in short hand.

What’s Jeremy Beadle and a fake Rolex watch got in common? - One big hand, one small hand and they have both stopped ticking!

What with having liver cancer and then dying of pneumonia at 59, it’s fair to say that Beadle was dealt a bad hand.

Jeremy Beadle was never any good at poker - he always had a rubbish hand.

The sad thing is he would still be alive today if only he could have got the lid off of his tablets.

In a change to our schedule, a tribute to Jeremy Beadle will be screen after News at Ten – ‘Watch out, Beadle’s conked out’

Jeremy Beadle was found next to a single glove. Detectives have yet to establish cause of death but believe the glove may have had a small hand in it

Mrs Beadle was going to go for a big spread at the wake but opted for a small finger buffet.

MOTO GUZZI T3 with Le Mans engine, frisky for an old girl
YAMAHA Tracer 700 

RE Himalayan
Down to 3 toys at the moment, need to go shopping I think

I DON'T DO EXERCISE - if God had wanted me to bend over, he would have put cake on the floor

#7 Daveb

Daveb

has been here 4ever

• 1,907 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 02 February 2008 - 03:23 pm

1999 TDM850 MKII Black, Silver (Sold)
2007 Triumph Tiger 955i

#8 JollyGiant

JollyGiant

Crap Citizen

• 3,406 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 02 February 2008 - 03:54 pm

QUOTE(Daveb @ Sat 2nd Feb 2008, 03:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That's the best yet good.gif banana.gif banana.gif rotflmmfao.gif rotflmmfao.gif

My Super Modded TDM has gone to a new home :(

I'm now a carbon whore!

#9 RevvinKevin

RevvinKevin

enuff posts to fill a 50cc

• 53 posts
  • TDM model: 2005

Posted 02 February 2008 - 07:14 pm

Rather than be buried or cremated he wanted to be composted and spread on the garden.
A spokesman for ITV has said he will return to our screens in the autumn, in "Watch out. Beadles a sprout" smile.gif
Honda SS50(4 speed), Honda CB 125S, Honda CB550K3, Laverda Mirage 1200, Kawasaki GPZ550, Kawasaki GPz550 (Unitrak), Yamaha 600 Diversion, Yamaha TDM 900, Yamaha XT660, Honda ST1300, Yamaha FZ6 Fazer

#10 Guest_celticbiker_*

Guest_celticbiker_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2008 - 11:11 pm

My two peneth worth

According to his family, Jeremy Beadle caught pneumonia after staying too long in the sea. No matter how hard he tried he couldn't swim back to the shore as he kept going round in circles.

CB

#11 Zorst

Zorst

Carpe fan

• Pip
  • 161 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 10 February 2008 - 06:33 pm

I notice thats its funny to take the piss out of a man with a deformity who apparantly raised money for charity, which i didn't know.

Yet remember when it didn't seem to be funny to take the piss outta Colin McCrae on here and whats he done.

Hmm.... huh.gif
Zorst/Ken

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users