#21 Matt101

Matt101

full o shoite

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,391 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 13 August 2017 - 06:44 pm

I have a Spada which was waterproof for two years only. (mind you it was a cheapo).
I now have a £200+ Held touring and the zip is coming away at the bottom after only 6 months. Not recommended.
Sorry for being negative but I thought I'd mention it in case you were looking at these brands

Find that amazing matey. I have had my Held Touring for nearly 2 years and have to say one of the best I've ever owned. Still wearing it and it has stayed dry through many a downpour. I would heartily recommend them.

#22 Latestarter

Latestarter

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 14 August 2017 - 08:59 am

finally ordered the Oxford Montreal jacket it's got great reviews has a lot of stuff more expensive jackets have and it was only £110 from Sportsbikeshop hope it performs well 😎

I went for an Oxford Montreal and its a great jacket. Make sure you register it with Oxford as you get a two year warranty. Had mine 18 months & a vent zip fails on one of the sleeves & Oxford replaced it no questions with a new one - 5 Stars

Edited by Latestarter, 14 August 2017 - 09:02 am.

2003 TDM900 in Galaxy Blue with 32k on the clock

Scottolier, TDM Gel Saddle, Blue HEL Brake Line Upgrade Feeding Blue Spot Callipers. Air Intake Mod,

Oxford Heated Grips, Polisport Handguards, RM-G Crash bars & Centre Stand, Givi
Touring & Double Bubble Screens, Bar Risers, Renthal 755 Riser Bars,
Givi E22N Panniers & Top Box, Clear Indicator Lens Conversation, Clear LED Rear Light Conversion, Mirror Extenders, TDM Stainless Radiator Cover and Stainless Screen Screws, SP Performance Carbon Tri-Oval Cans,
HID Headlight Upgrade, DRL Spotlights and Still Spending But Dont Tell The Wife!!

#23 davytdm

davytdm

Carpe Addict

• PipPipPip
  • 349 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 18 August 2017 - 09:21 pm

I went for an Oxford Montreal and its a great jacket. Make sure you register it with Oxford as you get a two year warranty. Had mine 18 months & a vent zip fails on one of the sleeves & Oxford replaced it no questions with a new one - 5 Stars

thanks mate how do I go about registering it do I just go to Oxford web page 🤔

#24 Latestarter

Latestarter

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 18 August 2017 - 09:23 pm

thanks mate how do I go about registering it do I just go to Oxford web page

With the jacket comes a large tag, on it will be the website address .... easy.

2003 TDM900 in Galaxy Blue with 32k on the clock

Scottolier, TDM Gel Saddle, Blue HEL Brake Line Upgrade Feeding Blue Spot Callipers. Air Intake Mod,

Oxford Heated Grips, Polisport Handguards, RM-G Crash bars & Centre Stand, Givi
Touring & Double Bubble Screens, Bar Risers, Renthal 755 Riser Bars,
Givi E22N Panniers & Top Box, Clear Indicator Lens Conversation, Clear LED Rear Light Conversion, Mirror Extenders, TDM Stainless Radiator Cover and Stainless Screen Screws, SP Performance Carbon Tri-Oval Cans,
HID Headlight Upgrade, DRL Spotlights and Still Spending But Dont Tell The Wife!!

#25 davytdm

davytdm

Carpe Addict

• PipPipPip
  • 349 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 19 August 2017 - 04:37 pm

With the jacket comes a large tag, on it will be the website address .... easy.

thanks mate 😎

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users