Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,202 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 28 August 2012 - 12:21 pm

Here's my uploaded pic

Attached File  myfirstoff.jpg   69.81KB   10 downloads

Now, will it still be available in my attachments after I've posted this ? unsure.gif

Mk2a 2000 in Silver. Top end Refurb @ 41100 miles, Scottoiler, Renthal Road High Bars, Up & Back Bar Risers, Bellypan, DL650 Handguards, Capt. Picard Bar Ends, House of Henty SS Wheel spacers, New Seat Cover Fitted. 58 MPG !!  Now owned by chrisbee !   Studley's mk2a Bloggerydoodaah !  Photos of my first MK1  Photos of my MK2a  TPLQHCSRSFC No. 1 Fan

#2 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,202 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:48 pm

NOPE ! blink.gif

The piccy has now vanished from my attachments fer some reason. Even though my attachment space shows 69.81k being used.

EDIT: Went to 'manage your attachments' and it's there. Wonder why it's not showing in the attachments section when compiling a message ? It's loike the attachment is no longer current.

The piccy properties show this ipb/uploads/monthly_08_2012/post-2809-1346156354_thumb.jpg so I'm wondering if the monthly bit has anything to do with it.

'scuse me fer talking to myself, I'm not really goin' mad !

oh yes you are !

Oh no I'm not ! tongue.gif

Mk2a 2000 in Silver. Top end Refurb @ 41100 miles, Scottoiler, Renthal Road High Bars, Up & Back Bar Risers, Bellypan, DL650 Handguards, Capt. Picard Bar Ends, House of Henty SS Wheel spacers, New Seat Cover Fitted. 58 MPG !!  Now owned by chrisbee !   Studley's mk2a Bloggerydoodaah !  Photos of my first MK1  Photos of my MK2a  TPLQHCSRSFC No. 1 Fan

#3 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,104 posts
  • TDM model: 1990

Posted 28 August 2012 - 01:57 pm

Are yeh sure? My "test_donk" is still there.
"Whats up", "Piston Broke", "Yeah me too...hic"

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#4 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,202 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:10 pm

Yep. It says Manage Current Attachments (0)

Have a look yerself Daps. Just click on the edit full edit and you'll see my empty folder.

Just checked your donk post using above method and yours is still in your folder.

Cats and Rallyist wans have also disappeared.

#5 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,104 posts
  • TDM model: 1990

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:18 pm

QUOTE(Studley Ramrod @ Tue 28th Aug 2012, 14:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wonder why it's not showing in the attachments section when compiling a message ?

That sounds normal to me. It only stays there until the message is sendifried. If I click on Edit/Full Edit mine has an empty folder too, its always been loike that. Now I'm wondering how you seed me donkey using that method. Maybe its because E-awww E-awww E-awwwwways appear there.

Haa: EDIT: can see your attachment now in EDIT/Full edit and donk.
"Whats up", "Piston Broke", "Yeah me too...hic"

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#6 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,202 posts

Posted 28 August 2012 - 02:27 pm

What an Ass I am, yeah, after Muleing it over, jobs carroty !

It only shows in the current attachment if you click the full edit in the original post.

#7 dmmsta

dmmsta

supporter of the "Anti-Dazzle" Club

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • 3,627 posts
  • TDM model: 2006

Posted 03 October 2012 - 08:44 am

Just want to test the attachments myself, and this seems like a good place to test it, as the thread is called "Attachments Test"

Attached File  a95f11.jpg   46.79KB   5 downloads
MY06 TDM 900 Blue over Silver 354906_45.png
-----
Fuel Pipes
Givi Top Box
Renthal 758's
Grip Puppies
MRA Bubble
Dip & Hi HIDs

To-Do:
LED DRLs
Loobman
Powercoat Wheels
Hand Guards

-----
MY04 TDM 900 Blue over Silver Parts Bin
MY02 TDM 900 Yellow over Black RIP
post-1-1150550733.gif...post-1-1150559830.gif...copilot_zpsgezqc0xz.jpg...hids.jpg...

#8 tdm850rider

tdm850rider

Carpe Citizen

• 6,103 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 03 October 2012 - 01:27 pm

Easy to upload and also to delete the upload.
This was uploaded to the 'New Look' thread and then deleted and replaced with a photobucket version.

Attached Files

Posted Image

Always tell the truth, it will gratify some of the people and astonish the rest. (Mark Twain)
£

Stebel Nautilus air-horn, Corbin seat, MRA Touring screen, single Delkevic silencer.
"I see by your outfit that you are a spaceman"(MkI (3VD) TDM Review)
Hints for using Carpe-TDM. (photo's, links, etc).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users