• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 wicklamulla

wicklamulla

is it Jizzy Rascal time yet.....?

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,211 posts
  • Location:Parish of Cruwys (pronounced 'Cruise' just loike Tom) Morchard, Mid Devon.
  • TDM model: 1999

Posted 09 May 2006 - 07:21 pm

Paul S shudda came on ere and said that though, at least V8 had the manners to post up his version of events.

spyball alarm/immob, bluespot brake calipers and Stainless hoses, Fournales air adjustable shock with Remote Resevoir, forks raised 10mm thru yokes, racetech linear fork springs in 15 wt oil, Kappa wingrack/luggage, heated grips, Kedo handguards, dual heat controller to power heated jacket liner and or pants!!, Stebel 136DB horn, K&N air filter, colour matched Baglux tank cover (magnetic tank bag modified to fit cover), osram +50% headloight bulbs, headlight protector,"NitramSpecial" parking loight, tail light indicators all running on LED's & incorporate "Lite Buddies", MK7 Scottoiler fitted, taller screen, 2-2 stainless steel CCC's, Devil stainless down pipes. MKI Renntec engine crash bars & sump guard.
engine changed july 2007 on a dyno run it made 79.1BHP / Torque 59.9Had a brief flirtation with a 1999 MKIIa but it blew an exaust valve on the M5 so was sold on to be repaired.

I loike tay and hang sangwiches !

www.kenhogantreeservices.co.uk

http://s33.photobuck...77/wickla/?sc=6

http://reg.imageshack.us/v_images.php

post-1-1150550733.gifpost-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gif

#22 v8guy

v8guy

Carpe junky

• PipPipPipPip
  • 419 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 09 May 2006 - 08:27 pm

QUOTE(Toneski @ Tue 9th May 2006, 05:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
V8, i wasnt getting at you mate, sorry if it came across that way.

Hehe, no worries; it didn't. good.gif

v8guy; 2003 TDM900 with added bling: Nitron shock, Racetech fork internals, 17" front wheel, K&amp;amp;amp;N filter, Fuel silencers, PC3, Renthal handle bar, Oxford hot hands, Polisport handguards, Scottoiler (kinda..), Baglux, Givi monorack + pannier rails
My TDM: http://www.gtv8.org/tdm/

Current: 2003 Yamaha TDM900, 2015 BMW R1200RS
Past: Honda CLR125, Honda CB500, Triumph Sprint Sport, Honda VFR750FS, Suzuki DRZ400SM, Triumph Speed Triple 955i, 2015 Honda VFR800X

"Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube" - HST

#23 dandywarhol

dandywarhol

Carpe Citizen

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • 5,324 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 09 May 2006 - 09:37 pm

banana.gif ....this is better than Coronation Street banana.gif

1967 Yamaha TD1C 250, 2014 Kawasaki W800, 2011 Aprilia Tuono 1000 V4, 2020 Yamaha XSR900

"At the cutting edge of technophobia" Scotland_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif mccoy.gif

#24 Hartside Man

Hartside Man

Old Moaning Git !!

• RTT manager(RTT)
  • 3,247 posts
  • Location:On Hartside more often than not ! But Live in Carlisle UK
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 09 May 2006 - 09:44 pm

QUOTE(v8guy @ Tue 9th May 2006, 04:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
For whatever reason [1], PaulS decided not to sell to amarko5 but to me instead. I phoned him and suggested that amarko5 had beaten me to saying yes and should have first refusal, but he insisted he wasn't going there... at which point, I wasn't gonna turn it down.

amarko5; As noted, I agree with your sentiments entirely... I made the effort, but PaulS didn't want to play.

*shrug*
[1] cost and effort of postage primarily, AFAICT.

I kinda guessed you would have got it dry.gif

still a pissa for me sad.gif (so cheers for that)

lesson learned not all carpedians are alike ehh dry.gif

some guys are really really helpful and some are not. personally if i had been in your situation I would have turned it down . just me and principals again. huh.gif

to paulS I hope your GS blows up tongue.gif and 4Q rotflmmfao.gif

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I have a Ghost S and i'm not afraid to use it !

A Beast in Orange Called KaTie eM 

"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul".

"So you just ride somewhere, eat cake and then ride back".

"Normal people believe that if it ain't broken, don't fix it. Engineers believe that if it ain't broken, it doesn't have enough features yet."

" I We're Ridin so Fast , I we're sucking Rabbits from the Hedges "   {Guy Martin}

#25 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,104 posts
  • TDM model: 1990

Posted 09 May 2006 - 09:45 pm

QUOTE(dandywarhol @ Tue 9th May 2006, 10:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
banana.gif ....this is better than Coronation Street banana.gif

So is watching paint dry.

Anyways. Everyone involved seems to have been mature about this. I shall let yas know if I hear of an Abba goin cheap amarko.

Boop
dapleb
"Whats up", "Piston Broke", "Yeah me too...hic"

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#26 tdm850rider

tdm850rider

Carpe Citizen

• 6,103 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 10 May 2006 - 12:13 am

I'm still not sure who got what... and don't even try to explain. RIP
Posted Image

Always tell the truth, it will gratify some of the people and astonish the rest. (Mark Twain)
£

Stebel Nautilus air-horn, Corbin seat, MRA Touring screen, single Delkevic silencer.
"I see by your outfit that you are a spaceman"(MkI (3VD) TDM Review)
Hints for using Carpe-TDM. (photo's, links, etc).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users