Help, Is There A Topic With Concise Details Of Rtt09?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Matt_G_*

Guest_Matt_G_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2009 - 09:34 am

I'm thinking of being a late addition as my mate who was coming to Spain with me has dropped out. I'm looking for the details of when, where and how! Can anybody point me in the right direction?

#2 Guest_Paddy900_*

Guest_Paddy900_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2009 - 09:38 am

[quote name='endo' date='Mon 18th Aug 2008, 10:32 PM' post='94572']
Hi guys

Why not FRANCE in the Dordogne in a bikers only camp site http://www.motocamp.com/motocamp.nsf
You wil have all the bases covered

Not to far away
Camping for those who want to camp
Rent a cabin (these are just posh garden sheds, but nice when you cant be bothered to put a tent up)
Rent a caravan for a bit more comfort
Excellent biking roads
A restaurant/bar on site (bar closes when you go to bed even if at 5am, food is good also)
Swimming pool

Disclamer here, I have no interest in the said camp site but have stayed here about 7 or 8 times and always had a good time and have always been made v welcome

If this is to far there is another bikers only campsite a bit closer to home in the north of france, but I dont know what its like as I have never been there

#3 TeDeum

TeDeum

age(d) by almonds

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,736 posts
  • TDM model: 2001

Posted 24 May 2009 - 08:35 pm

Dates are July 4th to July 11th. All the cabins are gone so it is just camping now. I don't think you need to book camping but contact them from the website to be sure, to be sure. You will have to trawl through loadsa stuff on the RTT09 posts to get info on who is travelling when and by what route if you want to link up with a group or just post when you want to travel and see who else might be on the same ferry. The more the merrier!

Just found the new topic by Guinness that should have a lot of details about who, how and when.

Edited by TeDeum, 24 May 2009 - 09:05 pm.

2001 TDM. 1990 Serow. 2004 DRZ400.  3 bikes, four cylinders. Who needs more?

Visit My Website

"Caelum non animum mutant qui trans mare current" Horace.

"A Pint of Plain is Your Only Man"

Founder of TSRMCMAS.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users