6 replies to this topic

#1 Yellowasp

Yellowasp

Carpe junky

• PipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 02 April 2006 - 06:54 pm

Yep spotted you on the A34 going north on Saturday 1st April , just before the roadworks near Kidlingon. You had the missus on the back.

I was in my truck on the outside lane and you filtered past me.

Recognise that bike anywhere.

Were you going anywhere nice ?
Yellow Tdm 900 with lots of bits added

#2 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,105 posts
  • TDM model: 1990

Posted 02 April 2006 - 07:56 pm

Lol not like you need to do a "red and blue striped TDM without fairing, very shiney parts and a tiger on the tank....was it you?". tongue.gif
"Whats up", "Piston Broke", "Yeah me too...hic"

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#3 Chris TDM

Chris TDM

Carpe Addict

• PipPipPip
  • 328 posts
  • TDM model: 1999

Posted 02 April 2006 - 07:58 pm

he would been of to the easter egg run at Arncot, Funnly i saw him at 11.45 lurking around me cage
Ridgeway mcc

GSF400
ER500
TDM850
CBR1100xx

But only one working at a time!!

#4 Guest_Emmett_*

Guest_Emmett_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 April 2006 - 05:09 am

Why's he not posting?

It's good to have such an independent thinker, someone who realises tht Yamaha don't always know best huh.gif

#5 wicklamulla

wicklamulla

is it Jizzy Rascal time yet.....?

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,211 posts
  • Location:Parish of Cruwys (pronounced 'Cruise' just loike Tom) Morchard, Mid Devon.
  • TDM model: 1999

Posted 04 April 2006 - 11:01 pm

he's away with the fairies, but to get there he had to lasso puff the magic dragon and hog tie him first so as he cud get the saddle made from jelly onto his firey back !!!

spyball alarm/immob, bluespot brake calipers and Stainless hoses, Fournales air adjustable shock with Remote Resevoir, forks raised 10mm thru yokes, racetech linear fork springs in 15 wt oil, Kappa wingrack/luggage, heated grips, Kedo handguards, dual heat controller to power heated jacket liner and or pants!!, Stebel 136DB horn, K&N air filter, colour matched Baglux tank cover (magnetic tank bag modified to fit cover), osram +50% headloight bulbs, headlight protector,"NitramSpecial" parking loight, tail light indicators all running on LED's & incorporate "Lite Buddies", MK7 Scottoiler fitted, taller screen, 2-2 stainless steel CCC's, Devil stainless down pipes. MKI Renntec engine crash bars & sump guard.
engine changed july 2007 on a dyno run it made 79.1BHP / Torque 59.9Had a brief flirtation with a 1999 MKIIa but it blew an exaust valve on the M5 so was sold on to be repaired.

I loike tay and hang sangwiches !

www.kenhogantreeservices.co.uk

http://s33.photobuck...77/wickla/?sc=6

http://reg.imageshack.us/v_images.php

post-1-1150550733.gifpost-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gif

#6 Guest_Emmett_*

Guest_Emmett_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2006 - 05:59 am

QUOTE(wicklamulla @ Tue 4th Apr 2006, 11:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
he's away with the fairies, but to get there he had to lasso puff the magic dragon and hog tie him first so as he cud get the saddle made from jelly onto his firey back !!!

He'll have to paint that on 'prowler now too. good.gif

#7 laughin in a windstorm

laughin in a windstorm

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts
  • TDM model: none yet

Posted 12 April 2006 - 07:52 am

QUOTE(Yellowasp @ Sun 2nd Apr 2006, 07:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yep spotted you on the A34 going north on Saturday 1st April , just before the roadworks near Kidlingon. You had the missus on the back.

I was in my truck on the outside lane and you filtered past me.

Recognise that bike anywhere.

Were you going anywhere nice ?

sorry to have taken so long to respond, the fairies wouldn't let me go until I mated with the female ones to make them give birth to super inteligent and obnoxious wand waving mad science induced fairies, anyway yes as ChrisTDM says, I was there that day doing some lurking, I'm the King of lur, no I will not paint puff the magic dragon on my bike 'cause I'm going to eat that fire breathing rascal.
it's not my time to go, it's not my time to die
the last thing I want is for my family to cry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users