Having just begun the process of clearing out my garage, I stumbled across a few bits and pieces... All of these are going free to a good home, all I ask for is the postage cost. As a bit of background, many of these parts were replaced after my crash in 2006 and have been sitting in the garage ever since.
In no particular order...
1. OEM screen - replaced after a couple of months (*) of use, so in almost perfect condition, although there's a bit of residue from where the alarm light was stuck onto the inside. Could use a clean.
2. OEM handlebar + OEM bar weights. Replaced with a Renthal bar after a few months (*) of use, so in good condition.
3. What appears to be the headlamp, instrument and fairing mounting bracket - replaced on insurance, no idea why as it looks perfectly fine to me.
4. Headlamp unit - perfectly ok, as far as I can see aside from a minor scuff, see photo.
5. Clutch cover - as per 4.
6. Main fairing - large crack on the left hand side, and a scuff right above it. Crack is clean and likely repairable. See photo.
7. LHS front panel - one large crack, but it's a clean break and likely repairable. Plastic is filthy in the photo, but will clean up easily.
8. Gear lever - probably slightly bent, but looks serviceable to me.
9. Side stand - no idea why this was replaced, it looks fine.. possibly slightly bent.
10. Lower yoke (i think) - the fork stanchions were bent so those were replaced, as was this.. I don't see why.
11. LHS footrest assembly - looks ok, probably slightly bent.
12. OEM shock absorber - this was replaced by a Nitron after 20k+ miles of fun. It's likely beyond reasonable use at this point, but maybe it can be rebuilt.. no idea. Cosmetically it's fine.
13. LHS rear cowling - very clean, just has a minor scuff - see photo.
(*) - a few months of me having the bike. I bought it at 2 years old with only 5k on the clock.
Edited by v8guy, 11 November 2018 - 09:04 am.