194 replies to this topic

#61 tone

tone

Carpe fan

• Pip
  • 179 posts
  • TDM model: 2006

Posted 09 April 2017 - 08:58 pm

More than welcome Studders ! Just to put some miles on lad.

I'll even ride to Sams to meet you for breakfast and ride home and back again! Haha

Better get the bulk pack of bacon Sammy !

Tone

#62 TinTin

TinTin

has been here 4ever

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,296 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 10 April 2017 - 08:11 am

I'll be there. :good:   Even worked out a route.  Set off at 9am get to Sam's for a full brekky, then onwards up North to arrive at Toni's for lunch. Back down to Sam's for tee and tiffin then back to base fer a piss up.  :D

You underestimate the time laddie. It would be brunch at mine & teatime at Tones & you would need to camp in his garden. :P 

I'll be there provided our house move doesent go pear shaped

#63 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • 10,735 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 10 April 2017 - 08:57 am

You underestimate the time laddie. It would be brunch at mine & teatime at Tones & you would need to camp in his garden. :P

I'll be there provided our house move doesent go pear shaped

How nice Sam, moving to a bigger house to accomodate me an Studs, save on the camping cost that will  ;)

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#64 TinTin

TinTin

has been here 4ever

• 1,296 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 12:17 pm

How nice Sam, moving to a bigger house to accomodate me an Studs, save on the camping cost that will  ;)

If all goes to plan there may be a stable with a bucket ensuite at a very reasonable rate :P 

#65 dablik

dablik

• 10,735 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 07:20 pm

Bucket will suit us just fine mucka, nowt grandiose about us two  :)

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#66 Matt101

Matt101

full o shoite

• 2,391 posts

Posted 15 April 2017 - 07:27 pm

Bugger I'm working that weekend. Mind you getting paid to sit at Silverstone and watch the F1 isn't a bad way to spend the time!!

#67 Matlock

Matlock

Carpe Citizen

• 3,913 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 04:14 pm

Mind you getting paid to sit at Silverstone and watch the F1 isn't a bad way to spend the time!!

F1? Zzzzzzzz. I'm decorating the spare bedroom next weekend Matt, you're welcome to come round and watch the paint dry if you want  :rotflmmfao:

2002 TDM900 in glorious yellowNOW SOLD  :( 

2012 Honda Crosstourer VFR1200X. Hyperspeed tourer.

1990 XTZ750 in black, standard apart from Micron silencer. Mechanical restoration complete, cosmetic restoration next on the agenda.. NOW SOLD  :( 

Follow me on twitter

#68 Matlock

Matlock

Carpe Citizen

• 3,913 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 04:43 pm

Please book yourselves at Haggsbank.com quoting the tdm group.

Hi Dave, thanks for sorting this mate. I'm just awaiting clearance from SWMBO, who is away mid July, so I potentially have some airport chauffeuring responsibilities to fit in. I see on http://haggsbank.com/ that there's a choice of rooms. Is there any particular one to pick? Or avoid?

1990 XTZ750 in black, standard apart from Micron silencer. Mechanical restoration complete, cosmetic restoration next on the agenda.. NOW SOLD  :( 

Follow me on twitter

#69 Matlock

Matlock

Carpe Citizen

• 3,913 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 05:39 pm

I have clearance, but I'll have to be up early on the Sunday to collect Mrs Matlock and her chum from Liverpool airport at noon. If I go on the Crosstourer, I'll do it in an hour  :yahoo:

Follow me on twitter

#70 DaveM

DaveM

just half a litre to go

• 825 posts
  • TDM model: 2010

Posted 16 April 2017 - 05:51 pm

Not sure yet as potentially having to work either sat / sun or both!

Hope to be able to get up there for a day at least, even if not to stay over.

Dave

#71 Matt101

Matt101

full o shoite

• 2,391 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 07:59 pm

F1? Zzzzzzzz. I'm decorating the spare bedroom next weekend Matt, you're welcome to come round and watch the paint dry if you want  :rotflmmfao:

Match my pay for the day and I'm there

#72 dablik

dablik

• 10,735 posts

Posted 16 April 2017 - 08:13 pm

I have clearance, but I'll have to be up early on the Sunday to collect Mrs Matlock and her chum from Liverpool airport at noon. If I go on the Crosstourer, I'll do it in an hour  :yahoo:

Well your gonna have to pop a side car onnit Chris, it's illegal 3 oop  :D

#73 big dave

big dave

has been here 4ever

• 1,462 posts
  • TDM model: 2002

Posted 17 April 2017 - 01:12 pm

Matlock, re rooms.
I was hoping to get the requisite number of attendees to block book a set room but most folk appear to want to camp, so I had to let Haggsbank free reign to allocate bunk space to all other customers. If you book over the phone speak to Helen or Danny and ask if any other carpedians have booked in the bunkhouse and request the same room.
Earplugs advisory!

MOTO GUZZI T3 with Le Mans engine, frisky for an old girl
YAMAHA Tracer 700 

RE Himalayan
Down to 3 toys at the moment, need to go shopping I think

I DON'T DO EXERCISE - if God had wanted me to bend over, he would have put cake on the floor

#74 Matlock

Matlock

Carpe Citizen

• 3,913 posts

Posted 19 April 2017 - 11:11 am

Matlock, re rooms.
I was hoping to get the requisite number of attendees to block book a set room but most folk appear to want to camp, so I had to let Haggsbank free reign to allocate bunk space to all other customers. If you book over the phone speak to Helen or Danny and ask if any other carpedians have booked in the bunkhouse and request the same room.
Earplugs advisory!

Will Do, thanks Dave. Are the earplugs for me or the others? Or both?

Follow me on twitter

#75 jono49

jono49

has been here 4ever

• 1,183 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 09 May 2017 - 09:23 pm

Is there a rideout on the Saturday and where will it be heading?

Don't get confused between my personality
and my attitude. My personality is who I am,
my attitude depends on who YOU are!

Skinny people are easy to kidnap.....Stay safe and eat cake!!!!!

#76 TinTin

TinTin

has been here 4ever

• 1,296 posts

Posted 10 May 2017 - 12:21 pm

If its anything like the last couple of years we split into smaller groups & go our own way but since I live in the area so to speak I will go for quality & join one headed for the best cake. :cake eating: 

Dablik likes to cover every inch of the county so his will trip be a biggie

#77 big dave

big dave

has been here 4ever

• 1,462 posts
  • TDM model: 2002

Posted 10 May 2017 - 07:30 pm

Re. Saturday ride outs

There are a couple of routes attached, what do you think?

Both about 160 miles

Attached Files

Edited by big dave, 10 May 2017 - 07:32 pm.

MOTO GUZZI T3 with Le Mans engine, frisky for an old girl
YAMAHA Tracer 700 

RE Himalayan
Down to 3 toys at the moment, need to go shopping I think

I DON'T DO EXERCISE - if God had wanted me to bend over, he would have put cake on the floor

#78 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • 19,202 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 10 May 2017 - 08:18 pm

Looks good to meeeeeeee. :)  Quite fancy the northern route myself, then I can say I made it to Scotland. :D

Mk2a 2000 in Silver. Top end Refurb @ 41100 miles, Scottoiler, Renthal Road High Bars, Up & Back Bar Risers, Bellypan, DL650 Handguards, Capt. Picard Bar Ends, House of Henty SS Wheel spacers, New Seat Cover Fitted. 58 MPG !!  Now owned by chrisbee !   Studley's mk2a Bloggerydoodaah !  Photos of my first MK1  Photos of my MK2a  TPLQHCSRSFC No. 1 Fan

#79 jono49

jono49

has been here 4ever

• 1,183 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 10 May 2017 - 09:17 pm

I'll lead the northern one if you wish I know that like the back of my hand :good: the last bit before hawick is a peach of a road!

Don't get confused between my personality
and my attitude. My personality is who I am,
my attitude depends on who YOU are!

Skinny people are easy to kidnap.....Stay safe and eat cake!!!!!

#80 dablik

dablik

• 10,735 posts

Posted 11 May 2017 - 08:14 am

Oh gods, ya mean i have to look at your fat bum again Jono  :huh: tag a few extra miles onnit eh. 

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users