#61 Matt101

Matt101

full o shoite

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,391 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 23 July 2010 - 12:52 pm

Yep fill in the form with the german tdm guys as they have block booked the hotel so the Linder group have locked out that week
The hotel will e-mail you direct after receiving your booking via the german site.

Matt

#62 bigboat0

bigboat0

Carpe groupie

• PipPip
  • 289 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 12:55 pm

QUOTE(Paddy900 @ Fri 23rd Jul 2010, 11:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As far as i know you dont contact the hotel directly, the bookings are being made through the German TDM forum,

Try this link http://www.tdm-forum...ooking_mt11.php.

Hi Paddy, I just received confirmation from the hotel for my booking but will book through the TDM site with comments that I have already made a reservation so all are happy. Arriving 23rd & leaving 26th.

Now to decide on the ferry route, anyone else going from Scotland?
06 TDM 900 - gone but not forgotten.

Triumph Sprint ST1050

#63 pete7

pete7

RTT10 manager

• 2,078 posts
  • TDM model: 2007

Posted 23 July 2010 - 04:03 pm

I have just filled in the form on the German Forum to book a double room for myself and Clare(Mrs Pete7) from Thursday to Monday and received a reponse to say:

Die Buchung wurde verschickt...

Besten Dank für die 'Bestellung'. Neben dem Mail an das Haus Lindner wurde auch eine Mail an die Adresse des Bestellers sowie an die Adressen der anderen hiermit angemeldeten Personen verschickt (sofern welche angegeben wurden).

not sure what this says ............can anyone help please?

as long as we are OK to get in we will be arranging ferry etc in next couple of days

Pete

Keep music live!

YouTube: pete7kcu

#64 Geordie Guy

Geordie Guy

Carpe Citizen

• 3,502 posts
  • TDM model: 2010

Posted 23 July 2010 - 04:21 pm

QUOTE(pete7 @ Fri 23rd Jul 2010, 05:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Besten Dank für die 'Bestellung'. Neben dem Mail an das Haus Lindner wurde auch eine Mail an die Adresse des Bestellers sowie an die Adressen der anderen hiermit angemeldeten Personen verschickt (sofern welche angegeben wurden).

Yes Pete is says,

" Best wishes but "You are fookin joking", You want a double room for you and your Mrs'. Do you know the Hotel Lindner is booked that week by a bunch of hairy arsed Bikers, who will be "angemeldeten each other " all week. Find some where else. ( unless you are into angegeben yourselves).

Any way thats what Bable fish makes of it. blink.gif

I'm a TDM SNOB !!!!     "Adventure before Dementia"  

Kawasaki GT550, XJ900 Diversion, 2002 TDM 900 , 2008 TDM 900a, 2010 TDM 900a.

#65 Guest_Paddy900_*

Guest_Paddy900_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 July 2010 - 04:23 pm

QUOTE(pete7 @ Fri 23rd Jul 2010, 05:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Pete

Thank you for the 'order'. Beside the mail to house Lindner a mail was also sent to the address of the customer as well as to the addresses of the other herewith announced persons (provided that which were given).

#66 pete7

pete7

RTT10 manager

• 2,078 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 04:40 pm

QUOTE(Geordie Guy @ Fri 23rd Jul 2010, 05:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes Pete is says,

" Best wishes but "You are fookin joking", You want a double room for you and your Mrs'. Do you know the Hotel Lindner is booked that week by a bunch of hairy arsed Bikers, who will be "angemeldeten each other " all week. Find some where else. ( unless you are into angegeben yourselves).

Any way thats what Bable fish makes of it. blink.gif

Haha- yah daft buggah!!!!!!

Keep music live!

#67 pete7

pete7

RTT10 manager

• 2,078 posts

Posted 23 July 2010 - 04:49 pm

QUOTE(Paddy900 @ Fri 23rd Jul 2010, 05:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thank you for the 'order'. Beside the mail to house Lindner a mail was also sent to the address of the customer as well as to the addresses of the other herewith announced persons (provided that which were given).

many thanks Paddy - just had email from them - looks like we are in!

first time Mrs K has been on TDM outing so I hope everyone will behave (haha)

Clare will keep me organised, give me my pills on time, mash my food for me and steer me away from endless rambling coversations with strangers

roll on next June!

Pete

Keep music live!

#68 apw99

apw99

has been here 4ever

• 1,316 posts

Posted 24 July 2010 - 08:12 pm

Got my confirmation from the hotel...need to start polishing the bike... laugh.gif

Have you ever lent someone 20 quid and never seen it again? It was probably worth it.

Long Loved TDM is no longer with me...

#69 Matlock

Matlock

Carpe Citizen

• 3,913 posts

Posted 04 August 2010 - 09:24 pm

Right, permssion granted by the lovely Mrs Matlock. I've booked a 'classic' single room (for those that snore like a Manx Norton?); arrive Thurs, depart Monday. I'm either going via Dunkirk or Eurotunnel. Never used the tunnel so if the price is right I'll do that. I'll be breaking the journey up, hotel not camping - the 900-friendly hotel in Liege sounds fun rolleyes.gif :wub:Belgian beer wub.gif . But I'll fit in with everyone else if there's a mid-journey g2g to be had good.gif

2002 TDM900 in glorious yellowNOW SOLD  :( 

2012 Honda Crosstourer VFR1200X. Hyperspeed tourer.

1990 XTZ750 in black, standard apart from Micron silencer. Mechanical restoration complete, cosmetic restoration next on the agenda.. NOW SOLD  :( 

Follow me on twitter

#70 Guest_Paddy900_*

Guest_Paddy900_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 August 2010 - 10:35 pm

Thats great to hear Matlock,

We will have our very own Carpe Tour de Europe

#71 Geordie Guy

Geordie Guy

Carpe Citizen

• 3,502 posts
  • TDM model: 2010

Posted 05 August 2010 - 07:10 am

QUOTE(Matlock @ Wed 4th Aug 2010, 10:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'll be breaking the journey up, hotel not camping - the 900-friendly hotel in Liege sounds fun rolleyes.gif :wub:Belgian beer wub.gif . But I'll fit in with everyone else if there's a mid-journey g2g to be had good.gif

Yep Chris, thats what I had in mind.

Thinking of staying near Mons, Belgium and visiting where my Great Grandfather was Killed in WW1.

Belgium Beer festivals

Its about 100 miles from Dunkirk.

Edited by Geordie Guy, 05 August 2010 - 07:14 am.

I'm a TDM SNOB !!!!     "Adventure before Dementia"  

Kawasaki GT550, XJ900 Diversion, 2002 TDM 900 , 2008 TDM 900a, 2010 TDM 900a.

#72 aircooled68

aircooled68

RTT11 Wales manager

• 1,581 posts
  • TDM model: 1998

Posted 05 August 2010 - 11:01 am

QUOTE(Geordie Guy @ Thu 5th Aug 2010, 08:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nice good.gif

202323336-M.jpgpost-1-1152402501.jpgpost-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gif

#73 Moose

Moose

Master Cake Baker

• 3,312 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 06:37 pm

10 months and 29 days to go yahoo.gif good.gif

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carpe-TDM.net - A place where everyone can have their cake and eat it!!!!!

TDM900/A 2007 Black, DL650 XTZ1200 Super Ten Handguards, Oxford Heated Grips, Double Bubble Screen, Fenda Extenda, Pipe Werx Oval Black SL Zorsts, R+G Crash Bungs, Mirror Extenders, Wilbers Rear Shock with Remote Hydraulic Preload, Wilbers Progressive Fork Springs, Scottoiler Touring Kit, Clear LED Rear Light Unit, Clear Indicators, PUIG Bellypan, V46 + 2 x E41 Keyless Luggage, Black Renthal 755 Medium Road Bars with Brace, 3 x 12v Accessory Socket, Beowolf Rad Guard.

TDM has moved on, i now own a Black 2009 Honda VFR 800 VTEC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Without cake, we are merely just people who ride bikes

#74 Guest_trevini_*

Guest_trevini_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2010 - 06:38 pm

QUOTE(Moose @ Sat 7th Aug 2010, 07:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
10 months and 29 days to go yahoo.gif good.gif

So you're looking forward to it, then rotflmmfao.gif

#75 Moose

Moose

Master Cake Baker

• 3,312 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 06:45 pm

crosses my mind now and then, i've even got some new cake recipes to try out cake eating.gif

TDM900/A 2007 Black, DL650 XTZ1200 Super Ten Handguards, Oxford Heated Grips, Double Bubble Screen, Fenda Extenda, Pipe Werx Oval Black SL Zorsts, R+G Crash Bungs, Mirror Extenders, Wilbers Rear Shock with Remote Hydraulic Preload, Wilbers Progressive Fork Springs, Scottoiler Touring Kit, Clear LED Rear Light Unit, Clear Indicators, PUIG Bellypan, V46 + 2 x E41 Keyless Luggage, Black Renthal 755 Medium Road Bars with Brace, 3 x 12v Accessory Socket, Beowolf Rad Guard.

#76 stu

stu

full o shoite

• 2,060 posts
  • TDM model: 2002

Posted 07 August 2010 - 07:06 pm

QUOTE(Moose @ Sat 7th Aug 2010, 07:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
crosses my mind now and then, i've even got some new cake recipes to try out cake eating.gif

Just for you rotflmmfao.gif

Stu

#77 Moose

Moose

Master Cake Baker

• 3,312 posts

Posted 07 August 2010 - 08:21 pm

not even gonna ask how ya found it but i love it good.gif

#78 Guest_trevini_*

Guest_trevini_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 August 2010 - 08:25 pm

QUOTE(stu @ Sat 7th Aug 2010, 08:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just for you rotflmmfao.gif

rotflmmfao.gif rotflmmfao.gif rotflmmfao.gif

#79 Kaustic

Kaustic

Carpe groupie

• PipPip
  • 204 posts
  • TDM model: 1999

Posted 09 August 2010 - 07:23 pm

I just love the way both the kids have different eyes, as if there off their heads on drugs.

TDM Mk2a

Mods (so far) : Heavy duty chain & sprockets, Braided metal hose (front), DL650 handguards, Hyperpro progressive fork springs, Ohlins rear shock & Oxford Heated grips

Wish list : Home made panniers & frames, LED side light, crash bar, centre stand, oversize foot for sidestand.

#80 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

seagull squadron leader & founding member of GoatTracKrew

• 9,336 posts
  • TDM model: 1991

Posted 10 August 2010 - 12:59 pm

i've sent off me reservation for single classic cool.gif
Anreise : 2011-06-23
Abreise : 2011-06-27
I assume that means I have a bed for the thursday, friday, saturday & sunday nights?

planning to leave UK on 18th June, spend a couple of days messing around on the way there
prolly stop over at the biker B&B near Koblenz, but will camp otherwise

gonna take in a couple more places on the way back
not ridden to Prague or Poland before doubtfull.gif
posswible route to Prague?

maybe stop at Auschwitz and then head over to Berlin
aiming to hit UK shores again on 3rd July.

"Never argue with an idiot. They just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
My TDM :
Black 1991 850 MK1, 160k+ miles(ish, best guess really, gave up trying to keep count after 3rd set of clocks and 3rd engine), PilotRoad2 tyres, custom stubby exhaust system, bluespot calipers & goodridge braided hoses with dunlopads, maxton forks, Ohlins shock, kedo handguards, stainless TDM grill, Scottoiler with lubetube & dual nozzle thingy, Givi Wingrack2 with E45 & 2xE36s, renntec crash bars, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider2, Optimate IIIsp, Bagster tank cover, anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led spotlights, heated grips, new braided lines and rear caliper that actually has bleed nipples
Silver-ish 2003 900, 70k miles, PilotRoad3 front tyre (new@65k) & PR2 rear(new at 69k), Renthal 755 bars with KTM handguards, oxford unheated grips, power commander 3usb, scorpion titanium exhausts, standard screen with vario winglet thingy, stainless grill, oem centre stand, bagster tank cover, givi monokey topplate mounted on grabrail with V46 topbox, Givi PL pannier rails with E21s, crash bungs, mirror extender thingys, Halfords Advanced Laser Blue brillance bulbs, 21w led spotlights, touring scottoiler with leehenty dual nozzle, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider3 Urban, winter style anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led brake light strip, replacement heated grips

current rides : TDM850 3vd/mk1=tourer&scratcher, TRX850=weekend twisty toy, 2003 TDM900=commuter, 2005 
TDM900=unmolested.  Gone but not forgotton : XTZ750=overland touring toy, GS500e, GS125
If a strange looking truck driver honks at you & gives you the thumbs up, its could be me  :good:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users