• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 DaveW

DaveW

enuff posts to fill a 50cc

• 59 posts
  • TDM model: 2000

Posted 07 July 2020 - 02:43 pm

I've been out!!!! First time since way before lockdown....in fact last November. Unfortunately family illness got in the way pre covid and continues to complicate life. But I kept the bike ready to go and have at last made it.
Only done a few miles but what a relief from being stuck at home.
I've only had the bike about eighteen months and it was only meant to be a stop-gap after a whoopsie that saw me in hospital with a modified pelvis. It cost me a fraction of the price of the technowhiz machine I had on PCP (prior to my adventure) but I absolutely love the thing. It's a 4TX with 28k and runs beautifully. Had the valves checked a while back like a good boy. I now wonder why I committed myself previously to loadsa money for a new bike.
Love the forum and have had great help already. Cheers all.

#2 PICARD

PICARD

has been here 4ever

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts
  • TDM model: 2004

Posted 07 July 2020 - 05:27 pm

Nice post Dave, and a recurring theme lately, re loving the TDM. No big surprises for long term owners. Keep enjoying and reporting.
Lock onto my co-ordinates and beam me up !!

04 900 - 92 mk 1 - r 1150 rs - Z550 A1 - 2x bonnies - plastic slug -XL185 - ...not in that order !! (and one or two i don't want / dare to own up to !!)

#3 Studley Ramrod

Studley Ramrod

Monkey Boys Monkey

• Root Admin(A)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,202 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 07 July 2020 - 08:03 pm

Cheers. :drinks:

Mk2a 2000 in Silver. Top end Refurb @ 41100 miles, Scottoiler, Renthal Road High Bars, Up & Back Bar Risers, Bellypan, DL650 Handguards, Capt. Picard Bar Ends, House of Henty SS Wheel spacers, New Seat Cover Fitted. 58 MPG !!  Now owned by chrisbee !   Studley's mk2a Bloggerydoodaah !  Photos of my first MK1  Photos of my MK2a  TPLQHCSRSFC No. 1 Fan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users