#1 ramo

ramo

has been here 4ever

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,176 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 31 January 2019 - 06:01 pm

I'm selling a pair of Gerbing heated gloves, 12V, size L, the controller and all wiring is included, they are new and have never been connected to a bike

I have just connected them to a battery and they work as they should

I bought them new and never got round to fitting them, I have a mate who rides through the winter who swears buy them, told me they are the best, hence why I bought them,

so I want £65 for them collected or delivered to a UK address

cheers steve

Edited by ramo, 01 February 2019 - 07:30 am.

#2 CrashTestDuffy

CrashTestDuffy

Carpe Regular

• Pip
  • 124 posts
  • TDM model: 2009

Posted 31 January 2019 - 07:10 pm

Bargain. I've been using a pair of the xr12's for the last couple of years and they're awesome. Much toastier than heated grips. Now if only santa would pay attention and get me the jacket liner...

#3 Pantboy

Pantboy

850 going for 900

• 890 posts
  • TDM model: 2006

Posted 01 February 2019 - 07:48 am

I'll have them if they're still available.

#4 ramo

ramo

has been here 4ever

• 1,176 posts

Posted 01 February 2019 - 05:30 pm

yes mate still available, I'll drop you a PM :good:

#5 Pantboy

Pantboy

850 going for 900

• 890 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 01:27 pm

Gloves arrived today, just need some cold weather to properly test them out now.

#6 ramo

ramo

has been here 4ever

• 1,176 posts

Posted 07 February 2019 - 06:00 pm

Glad they arrived safe  Russell 

now be careful cutting that tape off LOL

#7 Pantboy

Pantboy

850 going for 900

• 890 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 12:04 am

Glad they arrived safe  Russell 

now be careful cutting that tape off LOL

No sharp implements were used, I took it all off by hand, there was an awful lot of it, I should of waited till I got home and played pass the parcel with my kids, we'd of been at it all night

#8 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• 10,735 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 08 February 2019 - 12:10 pm

No sharp implements were used, I took it all off by hand, there was an awful lot of it, I should of waited till I got home and played pass the parcel with my kids, we'd of been at it all night

:lol: yes i've also had the pleasure, did he put a few hershey kisses in yours PB  ;) 

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#9 Pantboy

Pantboy

850 going for 900

• 890 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 12:20 pm

:lol: yes i've also had the pleasure, did he put a few hershey kisses in yours PB  ;) 

<Checks through rubbish bin for chocolate> no 😥

#10 dablik

dablik

• 10,735 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 05:13 pm

Never mind mucka, i know he lurvs me xxx

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#11 ramo

ramo

has been here 4ever

• 1,176 posts

Posted 08 February 2019 - 06:02 pm

Thought that was our secret xx

LOL

#12 PICARD

PICARD

has been here 4ever

• 1,741 posts
  • TDM model: 2004

Posted 09 February 2019 - 04:54 pm

Don't want to start anything between you two, but, I got Ferraro roche when Ramo sent the sat nav and a Mac D coffee with the replacement seat.....Just saying...
Lock onto my co-ordinates and beam me up !!

04 900 - 92 mk 1 - r 1150 rs - Z550 A1 - 2x bonnies - plastic slug -XL185 - ...not in that order !! (and one or two i don't want / dare to own up to !!)

#13 dablik

dablik

• 10,735 posts

Posted 09 February 2019 - 08:43 pm

Don't want to start anything between you two, but, I got Ferraro roche when Ramo sent the sat nav and a Mac D coffee with the replacement seat.....Just saying...

Yes but, i did'nt tell you i got a French letter did i :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users