#1 burcotpaul

burcotpaul

arrived on last train

• 2 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 29 April 2016 - 05:19 pm

NOW SOLD

Hello All

I am just about to put my Silver 2001 TDM850 up for sale and thought i would post on the forum first just in case anyone is looking for one before i advertise it elsewhere. Autotrader and Ebay are great outlets but do seem to attract a lot of time wasters and tyre kickers and i would also like it to go to a good home. Its in excellent condition for its age and has done 26979 miles with full service history up to May 2013. I purchased it in October 2013 and have serviced it since then and at 23297 it had oil + filter, air filter, fuel filter and plugs. I have the MOT's back to May 2007 and it currently has MOT until 7/7/16. It had a new front tyre at the last MOT and has just had a new rear tyre and rear brake pads in March 2016.

It has 2 keys and has had 8 former keepers

It also has,

Top box (also has 2 keys)

Hand guards

Taller screen ( I am 6'2")

Rear hugger

Rad cover

After market exhausts (which sound great)

Twin USB charger socket (this has now been taken off)

It had a new battery last year and has always been connected to an Optimate when stood

*Please Note the heated grips are not included.

I am in Bromsgrove Worcestershire and I would recommend viewing as its a great genuine bike in excellent condition for its year.

UPDATE 3/5/16 I am now looking for £1850 for the bike but are still open to sensible offers.

I am also throwing in a tank bag if its any good to the buyer.

Obviously no test rides without cash in hand and proof of insurance  

Please message me with any questions and i have more photos that i can email but the forum will only allow me to upload so many

Attached File  20160429_172930.jpg   131.83KB   6 downloadsAttached File  20160429_173150.jpg   139.86KB   2 downloadsAttached File  20160429_173000.jpg   125.5KB   2 downloadsAttached File  20160429_173201.jpg   117.69KB   2 downloads

Edited by burcotpaul, 22 May 2016 - 02:58 pm.

#2 divvxj

divvxj

has been here 4ever

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,296 posts
  • TDM model: 2007

Posted 29 April 2016 - 05:25 pm

nice and clean , hope you get your price

#3 Catteeclan

Catteeclan

full o shoite

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • 2,441 posts
  • TDM model: 2002

Posted 29 April 2016 - 05:52 pm

Looks very clean and a good looking bike. Good luck. :good:

2002 TDM900 Yellow

#4 mark4

mark4

arrived on last train

• 5 posts
  • TDM model: none yet

Posted 30 April 2016 - 05:30 pm

Nice bike, wish I had the funds.  :)

#5 Gdogg

Gdogg

has been here 4ever

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • 1,163 posts
  • TDM model: 2000

Posted 01 May 2016 - 08:00 am

Very nice, let us know when you sell it and how much you got as it will be good to know how the prices for our bikes are holding up in todays market and where to pitch the price if we decide to sell at some point, good luck chap.

<p> Now Sold 😔......850 MK2A 4TX6 in Silver, Stainless steel hand rolled slip on end can, stainless 2into1 headers, K&N air filter, Hagon progressive front springs, Gdogg modified rear shock, Else Made "Ridgeback" Gel Seat, Gdogg under seat fender extender, Powrspark leads, Carbon fiber effect vinyl wrap fairing decals & logos, Michelin Pilot Road2's, V-Strom hand guards, Givi monorack & box (colour matched side rails).

#6 richierex

richierex

Carpe fan

• Pip
  • 166 posts
  • TDM model: 1997

Posted 01 May 2016 - 10:14 pm

Very nice, let us know when you sell it and how much you got as it will be good to know how the prices for our bikes are holding up in todays market and where to pitch the price if we decide to sell at some point, good luck chap.

What he gets for selling his bike will not be representative at all. Each sale is so very different depending on finding a buyer. If you get a buyer who really wants the bike, then the sky is the limit, I just proved it/ other times you get beaten down on price or just want a quick sale. Personally, i would only tell you the sale price if it was high

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users