#281 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,104 posts
  • TDM model: 1990

Posted 22 July 2011 - 08:35 pm

Any discussions whilst sat in the tent/pub about possible destinations for next year? Or was the fear of drowning overwhelming any other thoughts?
"Whats up", "Piston Broke", "Yeah me too...hic"

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#282 RSRocket

RSRocket

900 going for ... 1000cc?

• 991 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 23 July 2011 - 10:36 am

Just catching up with the news on Carpe, Condolences to both families for your losses, and a big up to those that made the RTT, Weather was unsettled all through Europe so dont think it was just UK.Well done lads.
24 Hours in a Day, 24 beers in a tray !

"I think the firing orders wrong! : ) "
"I do it with Twins"

Lone Wolf Rider

#283 dablik

dablik

Master Intermediate Fettlin' Award 2018

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • 10,735 posts
  • TDM model: 1992

Posted 23 July 2011 - 07:05 pm

QUOTE(dapleb @ Fri 22nd Jul 2011, 09:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Any discussions whilst sat in the tent/pub about possible destinations for next year? Or was the fear of drowning overwhelming any other thoughts?

Well i think we should re-do this one as the turn out was a bit grim, understandably so with all the other events but specially the weather,, but no dappers nothing mentioned about next year.

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#284 dablik

dablik

• 10,735 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 07:13 pm

Decided as the weather was so nice today that i would go for a spin,,, where to,, well where else biggrin.gif Wales of course,,, and just to prove it dont always rain,,, proof

Now fellas,, do you remember the Cafe right next to the campground that was shut last week and we had to hoof it up the road and pay an extortionate price for brekkie,,,,,,,well it WASNT shut laugh.gif we just thought it was,,, cheapo brekkies and had a coffee today for £1.20 served in a bucket wub.gif they put the flags up today to tell everyone it was open,,,,,,oh well

The road outside the Cafe and Campground,,,, not a drop of rain in sight yahoo.gif

Edited by dablik, 23 July 2011 - 07:15 pm.

Bigred mk1 R1 Calipers- Braided lines- Givi wing rack-Crash bungs- Hi vis bullets-PR2's- and a hoot to ride.

Quad 900 Silver Laser duo tech pipes-Scott oiler-Engine crash bars- Radiator mounted see me ring LED's-Datatool system 3 alarm -Centre stand- Extender fender-Renthal bars-Handle bar risers-Mirror extenders-BMW GS Handgaurds-Acumen uprated horn & Nautilus-Stainless steel Radiator guard-Givi wing rack-OEM screen-Yammy touring screen-MRA Vario-MRA Double bubble cut down for fast as fk riding-Tiger screen-Tank protector-Stomp grip panels-Optimate lead   Gone to Heaven  :sorry: 

1991 MK1 in need of some TLC watch this space   :) Sorted and on the Road Mick  :P  :P it's the bike that Jack built  ;) Gone to Heaven  :wub: 

#285 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,104 posts
  • TDM model: 1990

Posted 23 July 2011 - 07:32 pm

If tis a week later and in the UK. Oid loike to go next year. I know this then colides with skoo hols so if the majority want it afore about nowish then oil stick wid me treader.
"Whats up", "Piston Broke", "Yeah me too...hic"

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#286 dablik

dablik

• 10,735 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 07:44 pm

QUOTE(dapleb @ Sat 23rd Jul 2011, 08:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If tis a week later and in the UK. Oid loike to go next year. I know this then colides with skoo hols so if the majority want it afore about nowish then oil stick wid me treader.

Actually today is the 1st weekend of the school hols and it really was'nt that busy to be honest,,, plus there are plenty of out the way places with practically no traffic to be found,,,, it's a bit like Scotland in terms of location, on a smallerish scale laugh.gif and here's a thought,, prolly less rain banana.gif

Oops,, meant scenery not location.

Edited by dablik, 23 July 2011 - 07:46 pm.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users