• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,336 posts
  • TDM model: 1991

Posted 05 July 2007 - 01:28 pm

lets see if this works via GPRS
Dandy .... erm.....caressing his lubetube

Attached Files

"Never argue with an idiot. They just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
My TDM :
Black 1991 850 MK1, 160k+ miles(ish, best guess really, gave up trying to keep count after 3rd set of clocks and 3rd engine), PilotRoad2 tyres, custom stubby exhaust system, bluespot calipers & goodridge braided hoses with dunlopads, maxton forks, Ohlins shock, kedo handguards, stainless TDM grill, Scottoiler with lubetube & dual nozzle thingy, Givi Wingrack2 with E45 & 2xE36s, renntec crash bars, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider2, Optimate IIIsp, Bagster tank cover, anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led spotlights, heated grips, new braided lines and rear caliper that actually has bleed nipples
Silver-ish 2003 900, 70k miles, PilotRoad3 front tyre (new@65k) & PR2 rear(new at 69k), Renthal 755 bars with KTM handguards, oxford unheated grips, power commander 3usb, scorpion titanium exhausts, standard screen with vario winglet thingy, stainless grill, oem centre stand, bagster tank cover, givi monokey topplate mounted on grabrail with V46 topbox, Givi PL pannier rails with E21s, crash bungs, mirror extender thingys, Halfords Advanced Laser Blue brillance bulbs, 21w led spotlights, touring scottoiler with leehenty dual nozzle, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider3 Urban, winter style anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led brake light strip, replacement heated grips

current rides : TDM850 3vd/mk1=tourer&scratcher, TRX850=weekend twisty toy, 2003 TDM900=commuter, 2005 
TDM900=unmolested.  Gone but not forgotton : XTZ750=overland touring toy, GS500e, GS125
If a strange looking truck driver honks at you & gives you the thumbs up, its could be me  :good:

#2 Matlock

Matlock

Carpe Citizen

• 3,913 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 05 July 2007 - 02:11 pm

rotflmmfao.gif ......... these 900 riders. I hope he had some tissues to hand.

2002 TDM900 in glorious yellowNOW SOLD  :( 

2012 Honda Crosstourer VFR1200X. Hyperspeed tourer.

1990 XTZ750 in black, standard apart from Micron silencer. Mechanical restoration complete, cosmetic restoration next on the agenda.. NOW SOLD  :( 

Follow me on twitter

#3 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,104 posts
  • TDM model: 1990

Posted 05 July 2007 - 02:49 pm

QUOTE(Matlock @ Thu 5th Jul 2007, 02:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
rotflmmfao.gif ......... these 900 riders. I hope he had some tissues to hand.

Or another 900 rider. blink.gif
"Whats up", "Piston Broke", "Yeah me too...hic"

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#4 marrk_us

marrk_us

Carpe fan

• Pip
  • 150 posts
  • TDM model: 1993

Posted 05 July 2007 - 02:58 pm

Curious, are those gloves textured or ribbed???? doubtfull.gif

#5 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

seagull squadron leader & founding member of GoatTracKrew

• 9,336 posts

Posted 05 July 2007 - 10:22 pm

and another

Line up lads........and present arse

Attached Files

"Never argue with an idiot. They just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
My TDM :
Black 1991 850 MK1, 160k+ miles(ish, best guess really, gave up trying to keep count after 3rd set of clocks and 3rd engine), PilotRoad2 tyres, custom stubby exhaust system, bluespot calipers & goodridge braided hoses with dunlopads, maxton forks, Ohlins shock, kedo handguards, stainless TDM grill, Scottoiler with lubetube & dual nozzle thingy, Givi Wingrack2 with E45 & 2xE36s, renntec crash bars, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider2, Optimate IIIsp, Bagster tank cover, anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led spotlights, heated grips, new braided lines and rear caliper that actually has bleed nipples
Silver-ish 2003 900, 70k miles, PilotRoad3 front tyre (new@65k) & PR2 rear(new at 69k), Renthal 755 bars with KTM handguards, oxford unheated grips, power commander 3usb, scorpion titanium exhausts, standard screen with vario winglet thingy, stainless grill, oem centre stand, bagster tank cover, givi monokey topplate mounted on grabrail with V46 topbox, Givi PL pannier rails with E21s, crash bungs, mirror extender thingys, Halfords Advanced Laser Blue brillance bulbs, 21w led spotlights, touring scottoiler with leehenty dual nozzle, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider3 Urban, winter style anti-dazzle coating

current rides : TDM850 3vd/mk1=tourer&scratcher, TRX850=weekend twisty toy, 2003 TDM900=commuter, 2005 
TDM900=unmolested.  Gone but not forgotton : XTZ750=overland touring toy, GS500e, GS125
If a strange looking truck driver honks at you & gives you the thumbs up, its could be me  :good:

#6 Guest_Emmett_*

Guest_Emmett_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 July 2007 - 10:24 pm

QUOTE(Toneski @ Thu 5th Jul 2007, 11:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
and another

Line up lads........and present arse

Eccles feckin GPS by any chance?

#7 Hartside Man

Hartside Man

Old Moaning Git !!

• RTT manager(RTT)
  • 3,247 posts
  • Location:On Hartside more often than not ! But Live in Carlisle UK

Posted 06 July 2007 - 02:39 pm

QUOTE(Emmett @ Thu 5th Jul 2007, 10:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Eccles feckin GPS by any chance?

Nope Just ordering pizza's

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I have a Ghost S and i'm not afraid to use it !

A Beast in Orange Called KaTie eM 

"Four wheels move the body. Two wheels move the soul".

"So you just ride somewhere, eat cake and then ride back".

"Normal people believe that if it ain't broken, don't fix it. Engineers believe that if it ain't broken, it doesn't have enough features yet."

" I We're Ridin so Fast , I we're sucking Rabbits from the Hedges "   {Guy Martin}

#8 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

seagull squadron leader & founding member of GoatTracKrew

• 9,336 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 05:32 pm

850 stuffs 900 up the inside on the way to Dickshide :roll:

Attached Files

My TDM :

#9 duibhce Kaelann

duibhce Kaelann

has been here 4ever

• 1,147 posts
  • TDM model: 2004

Posted 07 July 2007 - 08:53 pm

QUOTE(Toneski @ Sat 7th Jul 2007, 07:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

now that's a great pic good.gif
Yamaha XJ600S Diversion '94
Yamaha XJ900S Diversion '97
Suzuki SV650S '01
Yamaha TDM900 '04

Yamaha XT660Z Ténéré '08 + Yamaha TRX850 '97

I'll let go of my throttle when they pry it from my cold, dead hands...

#10 Hartside Man

Hartside Man

Old Moaning Git !!

• RTT manager(RTT)
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 09:48 pm

QUOTE(Toneski @ Sat 7th Jul 2007, 05:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

MMMhh looks the other way round to me yeahyeahyeah.gif

like guiness took a wide sweep around the outside of bondy yahoo.gif and the 900 is out front good.gif

"Normal people believe that if it ain't broken, don't fix it. Engineers believe that if it ain't broken, it doesn't have enough features yet."

" I We're Ridin so Fast , I we're sucking Rabbits from the Hedges "   {Guy Martin}

#11 Hartside Man

Hartside Man

Old Moaning Git !!

• RTT manager(RTT)
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 09 July 2007 - 04:48 pm

Can anyone remember that annoying frog

YIIIINNnnnnnnngg dddiiiiiiiinnnnngnggggg dddiinnnnnnngg , Paaaaarrrrppp paarrrrrrpppp, Yiiiiiinnnnnnggg Diiiiinnnnnnng diiiinnnnnng.

Well instead of the crazyfrog i present to you the Crazy Bondy rotflmmfao.gif

#12 Pict

Pict

Keep on keepin' on

• 6,257 posts
  • TDM model: 2006

Posted 09 July 2007 - 05:09 pm

So - ve meet again, von Richtofen, und zis time zere vill be no escape! biggrin.gif

Dinotrike.jpg "It's a TDM, Jim, but not as we know it"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAHmEWim3to

Diamond black TDM 900A TRIKE, 2006 ABS model converted by Trike Design (Caerphilly, South Wales) prior to first registration in March 2007.

#13 dapleb

dapleb

Monkey Boy

• Root Admin(A)
  • 18,104 posts
  • TDM model: 1990

Posted 09 July 2007 - 05:47 pm

Muahhahaahaihaiahiahaihaihahdj,safa.we.bga.ds x cx cbxhn,jlkk
"Whats up", "Piston Broke", "Yeah me too...hic"

If you want to mark your location on the Carpe map: http://www.carpe-tdm...opic.php?t=5117

Doin valve clearances? Use dappers valve shim exchange program and the job will be carroty - Free (other than you postin me yer shims) for sporting members.

Active member of TPLQHCSRSFC and TSRMCMAS (even though a year off) and avid fan of PM not sent.

#14 Hartside Man

Hartside Man

Old Moaning Git !!

• RTT manager(RTT)
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 10:28 pm

strapped down and ready for the off

but where's the missing Bondy

Aha here he is with morning excersise on the ferry ?

And tony's reply rotflmmfao.gif

Ruppertshoffen up the street (notice the pub on the right (with the really big kerb's blink.gif ))

And down the Street (ding dong)

The Base for the RTT bikers hideaway

and the motley crew (well some of them) eating their first continental

#15 Hartside Man

Hartside Man

Old Moaning Git !!

• RTT manager(RTT)
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 12 July 2007 - 10:34 pm

the first ray of sunshine and a view of the Rhine Valley

and another shot

and a Third

Dandy really loves his bike rotflmmfao.gif kissing it better when a headlight bulb failed yeahyeahyeah.gif

and a close up

and another David Bailey (for those that don't know he is a famous british photographer) david bailey that is not Gazman yeahyeahyeah.gif

well folks most of my other shots are ferry pics on the way home I do have a couple of vids (on bike) for another day

#16 wicklamulla

wicklamulla

is it Jizzy Rascal time yet.....?

• 12,211 posts
  • Location:Parish of Cruwys (pronounced 'Cruise' just loike Tom) Morchard, Mid Devon.
  • TDM model: 1999

Posted 12 July 2007 - 10:43 pm

ahh Wob 1 did go ! he was all quiet on Carpe yet there he is in all his glory.

spyball alarm/immob, bluespot brake calipers and Stainless hoses, Fournales air adjustable shock with Remote Resevoir, forks raised 10mm thru yokes, racetech linear fork springs in 15 wt oil, Kappa wingrack/luggage, heated grips, Kedo handguards, dual heat controller to power heated jacket liner and or pants!!, Stebel 136DB horn, K&N air filter, colour matched Baglux tank cover (magnetic tank bag modified to fit cover), osram +50% headloight bulbs, headlight protector,"NitramSpecial" parking loight, tail light indicators all running on LED's & incorporate "Lite Buddies", MK7 Scottoiler fitted, taller screen, 2-2 stainless steel CCC's, Devil stainless down pipes. MKI Renntec engine crash bars & sump guard.
engine changed july 2007 on a dyno run it made 79.1BHP / Torque 59.9Had a brief flirtation with a 1999 MKIIa but it blew an exaust valve on the M5 so was sold on to be repaired.

I loike tay and hang sangwiches !

www.kenhogantreeservices.co.uk

http://s33.photobuck...77/wickla/?sc=6

http://reg.imageshack.us/v_images.php

post-1-1150550733.gifpost-1-1150550726.gifpost-1-1150559830.gif

#17 Hartside Man

Hartside Man

Old Moaning Git !!

• RTT manager(RTT)
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 11:21 am

C,Mon then you orrible lot yeahyeahyeah.gif

get some pictures posted, there must be a few about out there good.gif

#18 Yellowasp

Yellowasp

Carpe junky

• PipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 13 July 2007 - 03:12 pm

Great pics good.gif Looks like you all had a great time. Pity I was on holiday as I would have defo gone. Look forward to the Sept G2G. Quite a few going on that one too.
Yellow Tdm 900 with lots of bits added

#19 Guinness

Guinness

has been here 4ever

• 1,657 posts
  • TDM model: 2005

Posted 13 July 2007 - 07:20 pm

ive added a gallery for the RTT07. and am currently uploading 50 or so pictures Toneski made.
If you have pictures to upload, get in touch with me.

Hartsideman, ill add the images you have posted so far
I'm an insomniac agnostic dyslexic. I lay awake at night and wonder if there really is a dog.

yamaha : xv535/92-92 | red TDM850/92-05 | silver TDM900A/05-

get them here

#20 Hartside Man

Hartside Man

Old Moaning Git !!

• RTT manager(RTT)
  • 3,247 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 08:44 pm

QUOTE(Guinness @ Fri 13th Jul 2007, 07:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
ive added a gallery for the RTT07. and am currently uploading 50 or so pictures Toneski made.
If you have pictures to upload, get in touch with me.
Hartsideman, ill add the images you have posted so far

ta good.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users