#41 dandywarhol

dandywarhol

Carpe Citizen

• Supporting Member(thanks)
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,324 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 23 January 2008 - 08:39 pm

Dorren's place from Saturday til Wednesday (I think - can't remember Jack Shit these days blink.gif )

1967 Yamaha TD1C 250, 2014 Kawasaki W800, 2011 Aprilia Tuono 1000 V4, 2020 Yamaha XSR900

"At the cutting edge of technophobia" Scotland_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif mccoy.gif

#42 catsbum

catsbum

Sponsored by AutoGlym

• 7,057 posts
  • TDM model: 2007

Posted 23 January 2008 - 11:16 pm

Dorrens Monday thru Friday

XTZ ok? sad.gif

#43 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

seagull squadron leader & founding member of GoatTracKrew

• 9,336 posts
  • TDM model: 1991

Posted 24 January 2008 - 09:05 am

QUOTE(CatsBum @ Wed 23rd Jan 2008, 11:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dorrens Monday thru Friday

XTZ ok? sad.gif

yep, no 9er by then?

"Never argue with an idiot. They just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
My TDM :
Black 1991 850 MK1, 160k+ miles(ish, best guess really, gave up trying to keep count after 3rd set of clocks and 3rd engine), PilotRoad2 tyres, custom stubby exhaust system, bluespot calipers & goodridge braided hoses with dunlopads, maxton forks, Ohlins shock, kedo handguards, stainless TDM grill, Scottoiler with lubetube & dual nozzle thingy, Givi Wingrack2 with E45 & 2xE36s, renntec crash bars, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider2, Optimate IIIsp, Bagster tank cover, anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led spotlights, heated grips, new braided lines and rear caliper that actually has bleed nipples
Silver-ish 2003 900, 70k miles, PilotRoad3 front tyre (new@65k) & PR2 rear(new at 69k), Renthal 755 bars with KTM handguards, oxford unheated grips, power commander 3usb, scorpion titanium exhausts, standard screen with vario winglet thingy, stainless grill, oem centre stand, bagster tank cover, givi monokey topplate mounted on grabrail with V46 topbox, Givi PL pannier rails with E21s, crash bungs, mirror extender thingys, Halfords Advanced Laser Blue brillance bulbs, 21w led spotlights, touring scottoiler with leehenty dual nozzle, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider3 Urban, winter style anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led brake light strip, replacement heated grips

current rides : TDM850 3vd/mk1=tourer&scratcher, TRX850=weekend twisty toy, 2003 TDM900=commuter, 2005 
TDM900=unmolested.  Gone but not forgotton : XTZ750=overland touring toy, GS500e, GS125
If a strange looking truck driver honks at you & gives you the thumbs up, its could be me  :good:

#44 catsbum

catsbum

Sponsored by AutoGlym

• 7,057 posts

Posted 28 January 2008 - 07:39 am

Chaps

Either today or tomorrow I'm booking the ferry, anyone else going out on the Monday Ferry? Could do without talking to the lonely Ol Spinster on the crossing ambusy.gif

#45 catsbum

catsbum

Sponsored by AutoGlym

• 7,057 posts

Posted 29 January 2008 - 12:57 am

Although I got an confirmation E-Mail from Dorren, Should we be paying a deposit or is the fact my ferry is now booked n paid for enough proof that I'm coming over?

Dont mind paying.

Thoughts?

#46 TeDeum

TeDeum

age(d) by almonds

• 1,736 posts
  • TDM model: 2001

Posted 29 January 2008 - 09:51 am

QUOTE(CatsBum @ Tue 29th Jan 2008, 12:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Although I got an confirmation E-Mail from Dorren, Should we be paying a deposit or is the fact my ferry is now booked n paid for enough proof that I'm coming over?

Dont mind paying.

Thoughts?

Dorren doesn't want deposits. She said "if they are friends of yours Chris that will be OK." I told her you lot were an unreliable shower of chancers and that she should fleece you! But she wouldn't listen.

So no deposit required and we will have the hostel to ourselves. I'd like to get a few more in there to justify her faith in us!

Camping news. We have a field organised within easy walking distance to the hostel.

2001 TDM. 1990 Serow. 2004 DRZ400.  3 bikes, four cylinders. Who needs more?

Visit My Website

"Caelum non animum mutant qui trans mare current" Horace.

"A Pint of Plain is Your Only Man"

Founder of TSRMCMAS.

#47 Minty Hippo

Minty Hippo

Knight of Postsalot

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts
  • TDM model: no more

Posted 04 February 2008 - 03:36 pm

QUOTE(TeDeum @ Tue 29th Jan 2008, 09:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Camping it up news. We have a field organised within easy walking distance to the hostel.

Chris - What do I need to do to book camping?

#48 catsbum

catsbum

Sponsored by AutoGlym

• 7,057 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 08:05 pm

QUOTE(TeDeum @ Tue 29th Jan 2008, 09:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dorren doesn't want deposits. She said "if they are friends of yours Chris that will be OK." I told her you lot were an unreliable shower of chancers and that she should fleece you! But she wouldn't listen.

So no deposit required and we will have the hostel to ourselves. I'd like to get a few more in there to justify her faith in us!

Camping news. We have a field organised within easy walking distance to the hostel.

yahoo.gif clapping.gif good.gif giveusahug.gif yeahbaby.gif

#49 TeDeum

TeDeum

age(d) by almonds

• 1,736 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 08:34 pm

QUOTE(Minty Hippo @ Mon 4th Feb 2008, 03:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Chris - What do I need to do to book camping?

Minty you can email Dorren and tell her you will camp. Please let me know if you do not hear from her. Probably there is no need to book for the field but it helps for Dorren and I to keep an eye on the numbers so we can arrange services.

Visit My Website

Founder of TSRMCMAS.

#50 pete7

pete7

RTT10 manager

• 2,078 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 10:29 pm

QUOTE(TonyDevil @ Fri 19th Oct 2007, 02:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
information topic here http://www.carpe-tdm...?showtopic=6005

please update this top post as people confirm

attendees:
Tedeum
Spongey 5-11
TonyDevil(+2) 6-12 Hostel
Martin/CatsBum 6-12 hostel
Big Dave 5-11
Wickster 5-11
Peter Kelly
Matlock 5-8 hostel
chrisg 5-12 hostel
dandy 5-9 hostel

forgot to add 5-12 booked hostel with dorren

pete

Keep music live!

YouTube: pete7kcu

#51 TeDeum

TeDeum

age(d) by almonds

• 1,736 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 08:56 am

This is my list which I have put together from those who have given their bookings on carpe and some who have contacted me. Am I missing anyone? I have not included possibles but I know who you are. Numbers are looking good. Still not enough musicians!

matlock - hostel
emmett - hostel
stu - hostel
tony (x3) - hostel
negwedar (x2) - hostel
dandy - hostel
chrisG - hostel
catsbum - hostel
dances (x2) - hostel
big dave - hostel
pete kelly - hostel
dappers - camping
spongey - camping
markymark - camping
minty - camping
pict - hostel (pending)

Visit My Website

Founder of TSRMCMAS.

#52 Pict

Pict

Keep on keepin' on

• 6,257 posts
  • TDM model: 2006

Posted 06 February 2008 - 11:55 am

QUOTE(TeDeum @ Wed 6th Feb 2008, 08:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Still not enough musicians!

Never will be, out of us lot. smile.gif

Dinotrike.jpg "It's a TDM, Jim, but not as we know it"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAHmEWim3to

Diamond black TDM 900A TRIKE, 2006 ABS model converted by Trike Design (Caerphilly, South Wales) prior to first registration in March 2007.

#53 dandywarhol

dandywarhol

Carpe Citizen

• 5,324 posts
  • TDM model: 2003

Posted 06 February 2008 - 02:53 pm

Dappers is a dab hand on the drums I heard. cool.gif

1967 Yamaha TD1C 250, 2014 Kawasaki W800, 2011 Aprilia Tuono 1000 V4, 2020 Yamaha XSR900

"At the cutting edge of technophobia" Scotland_180-animated-flag-gifs.gif mccoy.gif

#54 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

• 9,336 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 03:57 pm

QUOTE(TeDeum @ Wed 6th Feb 2008, 08:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Numbers are looking good.

i updated the first post with this info (i think you should be able to do that too unsure.gif

"Never argue with an idiot. They just bring you down to their level and beat you with experience"
My TDM :
Black 1991 850 MK1, 160k+ miles(ish, best guess really, gave up trying to keep count after 3rd set of clocks and 3rd engine), PilotRoad2 tyres, custom stubby exhaust system, bluespot calipers & goodridge braided hoses with dunlopads, maxton forks, Ohlins shock, kedo handguards, stainless TDM grill, Scottoiler with lubetube & dual nozzle thingy, Givi Wingrack2 with E45 & 2xE36s, renntec crash bars, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider2, Optimate IIIsp, Bagster tank cover, anti-dazzle coating
to fit : led spotlights, heated grips, new braided lines and rear caliper that actually has bleed nipples
Silver-ish 2003 900, 70k miles, PilotRoad3 front tyre (new@65k) & PR2 rear(new at 69k), Renthal 755 bars with KTM handguards, oxford unheated grips, power commander 3usb, scorpion titanium exhausts, standard screen with vario winglet thingy, stainless grill, oem centre stand, bagster tank cover, givi monokey topplate mounted on grabrail with V46 topbox, Givi PL pannier rails with E21s, crash bungs, mirror extender thingys, Halfords Advanced Laser Blue brillance bulbs, 21w led spotlights, touring scottoiler with leehenty dual nozzle, Autocom with blueteeth & PMR radio, TomTom Rider3 Urban, winter style anti-dazzle coating

current rides : TDM850 3vd/mk1=tourer&scratcher, TRX850=weekend twisty toy, 2003 TDM900=commuter, 2005 
TDM900=unmolested.  Gone but not forgotton : XTZ750=overland touring toy, GS500e, GS125
If a strange looking truck driver honks at you & gives you the thumbs up, its could be me  :good:

#55 bondy

bondy

850 going for 900

• 852 posts
  • TDM model: 1996

Posted 06 February 2008 - 06:07 pm

Roight me luvver, can you put me down for camping from the 5th - 11th. Will I be able to pay for Breakers and the use off showers/toilets at the hostel please. Give us a shout if yer wants any money.

Fanks very muchly.
Bondy

#56 TeDeum

TeDeum

age(d) by almonds

• 1,736 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 09:30 pm

QUOTE(bondy @ Wed 6th Feb 2008, 05:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Roight me luvver, can you put me down for camping from the 5th - 11th. Will I be able to pay for Breakers and the use off showers/toilets at the hostel please. Give us a shout if yer wants any money.

Fanks very muchly.
Bondy

Nice one Bondy. Please can you email Dorren dorrenfitzgerald@hotmail.com and give her your dates? If you do not hear back from her in a couple of days let me know?

No money up front. I have arranged for the campers to have the use of the hostel facilities (showers, toilets and use of the communal kitchen) for a small fee which has yet to be decided.

QUOTE(TonyDevil @ Wed 6th Feb 2008, 03:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i updated the first post with this info (i think you should be able to do that too unsure.gif

Never thought of it. Can I edit your posts Tony?

Visit My Website

Founder of TSRMCMAS.

#57 TonyDevil

TonyDevil

• 9,336 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 01:22 am

QUOTE(TeDeum @ Wed 6th Feb 2008, 09:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Never thought of it. Can I edit your posts Tony?

you are shown as an RTT manager, i think that includes moderator privileges
have a look at the first post, if theres an edit button then yes you can wink.gif

My TDM :

#58 TeDeum

TeDeum

age(d) by almonds

• 1,736 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 08:28 am

QUOTE(TonyDevil @ Thu 7th Feb 2008, 01:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you are shown as an RTT manager, i think that includes moderator privileges
have a look at the first post, if theres an edit button then yes you can wink.gif

Tried it and I don't get the edit button so I don't think I can. Only get it on my own posts.

Visit My Website

Founder of TSRMCMAS.

#59 catsbum

catsbum

Sponsored by AutoGlym

• 7,057 posts

Posted 07 February 2008 - 09:09 am

Anyone else going on the Stena Monday? wink.gif

#60 Pict

Pict

Keep on keepin' on

• 6,257 posts
  • TDM model: 2006

Posted 07 February 2008 - 09:22 am

QUOTE(TeDeum @ Thu 7th Feb 2008, 08:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Tried it and I don't get the edit button so I don't think I can. Only get it on my own posts.

You should have access - maybe Dapleb, or Thomas, could fix it?

Dinotrike.jpg "It's a TDM, Jim, but not as we know it"

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAHmEWim3to

Diamond black TDM 900A TRIKE, 2006 ABS model converted by Trike Design (Caerphilly, South Wales) prior to first registration in March 2007.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users